Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF Pony World Cup 2023 - gather your teammates and represent!

Ice Princess Silky

2 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:"yeah but I don't  to cause humiliations to the adults I maybe full of micheif and I can carry ponies bigger then me but let's face it I am small enough to still get trampled on when I am not careful and if it's between magic and flying I need to concentrate one or the other or I might I get big confusion it happens on occasion when I get surprised like when I met Silky  I hid in the light on the ceiling of  canterlot castle cause I wasn't  wearing my hoodie and didn't  want to be seen without it back then I was mostly hiding my wings cause horns are too obvious

You are not the only one who feel that way, Silverspark. My strongest spell is a forcefield and I have no control on it! I don't even understand how I'm generating a forcefield since it's advanced magic! But I'm still going to try to participate! Even if I'll probably be the weakest unicorn of The World Cup! Because it doesn't matter if you fail, as long as you do your best! :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Where do you find the list of which characters are in which team again? I know there was a big discussion about who would get in, and I wasn't involved with that.

Or is it really just places this time?

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

Currently I am a free agent. 

Career Stats:

Years in League: 6

Shots on Goal: 1.6k

Goals: only 1

Penalties in Minutes: 22,400

Position: Attacker (usually a Night)

• Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, Toastypk said:

Where do you find the list of which characters are in which team again? I know there was a big discussion about who would get in, and I wasn't involved with that.

Or is it really just places this time?

You can click the image of TWC keyhole. Or you can just go directly here. Find the team and click the "join" button. If you're having a complication just message me or a staffer / Event Coordinator with the team you'd be interested in joining <3

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

Currently I am a free agent. 

Career Stats:

Years in League: 6

Shots on Goal: 1.6k

Goals: only 1

Penalties in Minutes: 22,400

Position: Attacker (usually a Night)

You sound perfect for Team School of Friendship or the Crystal Empire :pout:
And no I'm totally not just shamelessly promoting my group.. what do you mean? :toldya:

(haha I'd imagine Team Moon is more suited for you but it's 100% up to you -- besides, this year they've riled up some competition after their consistent victory <3 ) 

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

And no I'm totally not just shamelessly promoting my group.. what do you mean? :toldya:

(haha I'd imagine Team Moon is more suited for you but it's 100% up to you -- besides, this year they've riled up some competition after their consistent victory <3 ) 

Nightmare Moon in the School of Friendship? Did you see all those penalty minutes? Are you sure you want a ruthless enforcer like that?

Hmm...

"Thou'st bring shame upon thine dojo!"

Yes...but perhaps that is what's needed. You are a sort of champion of the underdog right?

"Tis true"

And Princess Luna...look what's become of her. Going on vacation and such...

"Grrrr...."

We will consider it. :D

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

I think that Team Moon is suitable for every single pony, dear! :nom:

But join the Team Sun if you want! Oh! Silly me! There aren't such team! Too bad for Celestia! :arethosehands:

• Brohoof 3

On 2023-04-15 at 1:10 PM, Princess Silky said:

It's gonna be more than just sports, there will be RP and storylines as well <3 

@Princess Silky

Nopony told me there were sports involved! Must prepare: work-out-excercise.gif I'm ready. :unamused:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

We have moon pies, moon cakes, moon cupcakes, moon muffins, moon croissants (my favorites), moon tea, moon biscuits, moon water and moon moon! ;)

Join us! Do it!

imageproxy.thumb.JPG.334dfe9d49048ce2ad2add319cc59b8e.jpg.cf76219c62aa5fee0ab90248e0a116d2.jpg

'moon moon' could it be 'moon butt'?

• Brohoof 1

Boy I cannot remember the last time I had a moon pie I love chocolate and the banana flavored

3 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

20230416_114314.thumb.jpg.d462d37284dd23d15f5878ad4a9e8fef.jpg

I have "a" moon pie,,, :awwthanks:

I bought this one because I hadn't tried them in this flavor before. Share?

• Brohoof 3