Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves day 2023 - Your Matches - The Gathering

Ice Princess Silky

10 hours ago, Frostbite said:

At the outskirts of the gathering, half-hidden by the table, Frostbite stewed by himself, ears flat against his mane and tail curled around his hooves. He hadn't wanted to be here, but his associates had insisted. In his eyes, they had practically begged. He didn't look at his invitation, instead choosing to glare at anypony who came near, imagining it had a great effect -- that they were cowed by his magnificence.

In actuality, most ponies didn't notice his expression. They chattered and laughed, introducing each other without a care in the world. It bothered Frostbite in ways he didn't know how to explain, so he just glared harder. If one could win a social event, he would; he was sure of it.

Through the crowd of chatty people that Frostbite was glaring at would emerge a rather pink pony with a bow on her neck. Pink! What a friendly color. Frostbite would probably hate this pony. But she seemed clueless enough not to notice. On her head had a platter of hors d'oeuvres (haha horse pun?) and she tried to balance them while looking up. "Umm ummm ummm...  would you be interested in a dish?" A tiny little pink parasprite would flutter over to Frostbite @Cagey as it did anypony that Rosy Blossom would speak to. 
"I'm sure your match will arrive here soon enough..." (hint hint... @abrony-mouse :laugh:
 "In the meantime, have some cake."

image.thumb.png.61032ea12e54b6e97a7ea6d898941ca6.png

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Skylight's eyes ears immediately turned towards the pony calling her name. "@Dynamo Pad! Oh my gosh it's so nice to see you again. Gosh, has it really been that long? Like, it feels so long yet so short simultaneously with both of us being so busy and such. Anyways, how's it going? I heard through the grapevine that you already have a date for tonight. Is that true?" Skylight answered, returning the hug. 

Dynamo grinned as Skylight returned the embrace as she recognized him. "You can say that again, Sky. I remember the first day I met you and the others. I was really grateful to have made such awesome friends at Celestia's school and it's nice knowing a familiar friend at this get together. By the way, have you heard from Twinkle Theory and Sealight Silhouette?" He asks, remembering his other friends from their time at Celestia's school, before nodding at the mention of a date. "I guess word spread pretty quickly, huh?" He chuckled with a slight blush to his cheeks. "Eeyup, it is definitely true. Her name is Caramel Ripple. Do you happen to know who that pony, by any chance? How about you? Do you have a date on the invite?" He asks, holding up the invitation for his friend to take a look at.

10 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

"Oh! Hi, Dyny! This is Saffron! He's paired with a very mysterious mare. One who is elusive and beautiful. It's also why I wonder about fate. Sometimes I wonder if those pairing stones are coincidental when they light up or tied to something bigger. Oh! Speaking of which, you must be looking for your match @AuroraGlimmer" Silky would try to hover her gaze above the crowd. There were several feminine figures that may have been her or not. "Another elusive pony," Silky would giggle and wink at Dyny.

Turning his attention to Silky, he smiled as she returned the embrace. "It's so good to see you, Silky! Thank you for the invite and I hope I'm not too late. I saw some guests already and didn't want to miss out on the fun and festivities." As he turned towards Saffron, who had been introduced, he'd smile shyly and offer his hoof for a hoof shake. "It's nice to meet you, Saffron @Dark Horse . My name is Dynamo Pad, but my friends call me Dynamo." He introduced himself, listening as Silky had mentioned about Saffron's date, as well as fate. "I have heard that fate likes to work in mysterious ways. That, and the whole fate is never set in stone, but I think that's something linked to something else. I do remember our cutie marks are our destinies or fate, but still." He explained, curious about the paring stones, before nodding at the mention of his match. "Oh, that's right. Do you happen to know where @AuroraGlimmer is? I only recognize you and @Skylight Scintillate. Everyone else I don't seem to recognize all that well." He shyly admitted as a majority of the guests he didn't know if he knew or not.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

Sophie would finally reach the place where she should meet her match, it's kinda awkward for her since so many ponies are there already and she seems to be the latest one that arrives "Oh! hey everyone!" Sophie waves with a shy smile, trying to greet everyone. Her grey eyes scanning the area for @Reality Check

RC was just about to got meet up with @Dynamo Pad and @Sir Hugsalot along with @Sycofear13, when he noticed the mare that the invitation wanted him to meet. "Actually, you go on ahead, I think I just found the pony I'm supposed to be looking for." RC said to @Sycofear13 before heading towards @Sophie H.

Edited by Reality Check
  • Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

RC was just about to got meet up with @Dynamo Pad and @Sir Hugsalot along with @Sycofear13, when he noticed the mare that the invitation wanted him to meet. "Actually, you go on ahead, I think I just found the pony I'm supposed to be looking for." RC said to @Sycofear13 before heading towards @Sophie H.

Gosh at this event there are sure a lot of ponies! also a lot of friends! Sophie's smile would grow wider as she spots @Dynamo Pad and @Sir Hugsalotand many other familar faces! "Hey guys!" she yells with a wave before she could spot in the edge of her eye a green stallion walking up to her. With a quick blink she'd turn her head to face him, still wearing her warm smile "Oh hey! you must be Reality Check!" sophie says in a soft voice as she takes a sit on the ground, her tail swaying gently from side to side to express her happiness "I am Sophie! it's nice to meet you!" and with that, she lifts her left hoof up for a hoof shake.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"You mean him?" Skylight gestured to the green unicorn. "Hey @Reality Check! Also, hello @Sir Hugsalot," Skylight said. "How's it going? It's nice to see some familiar faces at this event."

Vibrant smiled as he was answering "It's going amazing so far, I am so happy to see so many ponies arrived! It was fun to deliver invitations to You all!  How are You, Skylight?"

• Brohoof 3

39 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Vibrant Grove nods towards Reality Check, seeing how he has found his match, @Sophie H., gazing how he trots away towards her. That is, until he sees how she notices him too and calls out to him. Upon hearing that he also chooses to approach her.

"Hey, Sophie! Good to see You! Looks like You've already found Your match. How are You? 

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

@Tao Raven puts her book away. "I'm Raven."

Someone from the crowd would blink and look in this general direction. Curious and lingering between the discussion of the two. A group of three as this pony would bring herself, unassumingly, into the discussion. She'd merely prompt a strange question. "Raven?" Perplexed tilt of her head, "Would you happen to know Magloria? @Props ValRoa
The way you made your entrance sort've reminds me of the kind of magic she would dabble in..." 

And this was just a random comment from a random pony holding a beverage on her hooves before sipping. 

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

Flying high above the gathering, Moonlight Wane would scan the invite again, making sure it was the right place. From above, he would look around the garden, trying to spot @Pandora. He suspected the shy mare to avoid more crowded areas, which should make finding her a lot easier.

Vixie calmly wandered around in the magical forest with a little doe at her side, she was carefully picking herbs here and there and put them in a basket.
She knew these herbs could heal injuries and was trying to gather them for the animals she likes to take care off. She was humming a little to herself while doing so aswell.. unaware of the pony trying to find her yet.

This type of thing.. it's just something she's still a bit unfamiliar with even though she has decided to join!

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Diane Velvet said:

@Courageous Thunder Dash
it's nice to meet you! so what is that you're wearing?

@Izzy Moonbow.

"It's a jersey. I play what is called American Football. It's a really fun game to watch." Thundy said gathering some electricity and making a football appear in his left talon. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sophie H. said:

Gosh at this event there are sure a lot of ponies! also a lot of friends! Sophie's smile would grow wider as she spots @Dynamo Pad and @Sir Hugsalotand many other familar faces! "Hey guys!" she yells with a wave before she could spot in the edge of her eye a green stallion walking up to her. With a quick blink she'd turn her head to face him, still wearing her warm smile "Oh hey! you must be Reality Check!" sophie says in a soft voice as she takes a sit on the ground, her tail swaying gently from side to side to express her happiness "I am Sophie! it's nice to meet you!" and with that, she lifts her left hoof up for a hoof shake.

RC smiles gently at @Sophie H., lifting his hoof and hoof shakes her as well. "Same. I'm Reality Check, but you can just call me RC if you'd like."

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

RC smiles gently at @Sophie H., lifting his hoof and hoof shakes her as well. "Same. I'm Reality Check, but you can just call me RC if you'd like."

Her eyes would stay on his as she tries to read if he's comfortable with the situation while she gently shakes his larger hoof "It's an interesting name! I like it! also I like the short version of it! RC" she replies with a chuckle, breaking the hoof shake gently again "Tell me something about yourself!"

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Thundy said:

@Izzy Moonbow.

"It's a jersey. I play what is called American Football. It's a really fun game to watch." Thundy said gathering some electricity and making a football appear in his left talon. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash
Diane looks at him Surprised and asks "that's so cool! how did you do that? and the american football, the car, are you from earth?" 

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Her eyes would stay on his as she tries to read if he's comfortable with the situation while she gently shakes his larger hoof "It's an interesting name! I like it! also I like the short version of it! RC" she replies with a chuckle, breaking the hoof shake gently again "Tell me something about yourself!"

"O-oh! Uh... well." RC stammered, trying to think of something about himself to tell about. "I mean, I do have this."

He takes out his sketchbook and flips through the pages, showing the numbers of drawings of various creatures. "I always carry this with me, I've been doing this for a long while already. It's basically my special talent."

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

"O-oh! Uh... well." RC stammered, trying to think of something about himself to tell about. "I mean, I do have this."

He takes out his sketchbook and flips through the pages, showing the numbers of drawings of various creatures. "I always carry this with me, I've been doing this for a long while already. It's basically my special talent."

Sophie could tell that he's a little shy at the moment, if she's honest, she's shy too! but she also would try her best to stay calm "Oh?" she asks with a slight tilt of her head as he pulls out his sketchbook, blinking a few times as he'd begin to show her different kind of drawings of creatures "wow! that's impressive! I love your art style! and the details you put into them" she says, clearly overwhelmed in a good way "I can tell! you're really talented!" Her own smile grows while her tail sways faster and faster with each drawing she sees "I'm so jelous right now! I wish I could draw like this!"

Edited by Sophie H.
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Diane Velvet said:

@Courageous Thunder Dash
Diane looks at him Surprised and asks "that's so cool! how did you do that? and the american football, the car, are you from earth?" 

@Izzy Moonbow.

"Oh yes. In fact..." Thundy said getting close to Diane. "...I wasn't actually born a gryphon...I was a human until I was struck by lightning one day. The strike hit me in a place where it went through my body and supercharged my cells...transforming me into what you see now...my parents...nearly abandoned me because of it...and it took a lot for me to rid myself of all those feelings of resentment..." Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 2

@Brony Number 42 @Tao @Princess Silky

The two of them would notice that nearby there were a series of 5 triangular crystals that had appeared on the ground suddenly. They shimmered various shades of blue - before a brilliant blue mare would snap into existence. After she did so - the crystals would vanish. This mare wasn't anyone that was invited, nor was she anyone they've seen before. Her mere presence felt somewhat cold, and she looked to them with a slight glare. She heard someone say her name as soon as she was here - and she was already giving suspicious stares.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

"No, go ahead. I'm not hungry." She looks at what is available and she smiles. "Oh, waffles!"

"Huh? Oh, yes, fascinating." She is distracted by waffles.

Smiling he had too eyed the waffles "I like mine with blueberries and honey!" Blue stated, feeling his tummy rumble in the agreemeant of food with the mare.

Looking around,  his left ear leaned back a bit in looking around,  "Seems we got a bit of a bunch going on Miss Raven!"   Blue said with a loose smile,  glad to see so many new souls,  "Any baked goods you like if I can ask?"

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Seeing the mouse tease @Sycofear13 and running around him, RC picked it up and place it on his hoof. "Aww, cute" RC then booped the tiny mouse, almost reminding him of his helpers his takes care of.

His ears then perked when RC heard someone calling out to him. He turned and saw @Skylight Scintillate and @Sir Hugsalot which each other. Along with @Dynamo Pad.  "Think we should go meet the others? Also uh... you able to stand up?"

Silverspark:had the toy mouse bump back @Reality Check before jumping off and playfully teased @Sycofear13 somemore trying too lead her toward where it's owner is hiding who was watching the reaction

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

Cali slowly makes her way over toward @Silverspark184, inhibited mostly by her single minded desire to grab the mouse again. While she does eventually get within a very short range, she is still far to distracted to take notice of Silverspark

Silverspark;have the mouse stop in front of a table as she stop her magic for a bit don't wanna over do it plus there was @Sycofear13 coming at her she was not sure to take flight or teleport though some of her teleporting take her dangerous places so she waited for the other filly to crash her or hopefully stop in time

• Brohoof 1

@Sir Hugsalot @Stone Cold Steve Jobs

Seeing his host head off to greet some guests, Gust opted to head on over to the garden. It didn't look like his match for the evening was there yet so he took a seat on a bench, setting his two plates beside him. He couldn't help but smile as a green mare trotted out of the garden maze and back to the center of the festivities, seemingly humming a cheerful tune to herself.

• Brohoof 2

@Totally Lyra

After Vibrant was finished with greeting new guests he returned to task he had in mind - figuring out, what is the glowing stone exactly about. He remembered how the light was becoming brighter as he was getting closer to certain, orange stallion, so he decided to look for him, while @Princess Silkywas still busy with the party. He hoped she would join him soon as she has greater knowledge of such matters than he does.

The glow led him outside, towards the garden. It didn't take long before he witnessed the stallion - his colors stood out among the crowd a lot. As he approached the stallion, with the stone's glow becoming more and more intense he greeted him.

"Greetings! My name is Vibrant Grove! You must be Thunder Gust, am I right?" 

• Brohoof 1