Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves day 2023 - Your Matches - The Gathering

Ice Princess Silky

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b408d0ffbce570ca4c4d2a017e8e8463.png

OOC: Oh my gosh, lovelies, I am laughing so hard at how bad my art is. Just bear with me... It's essentially a giant garden with mazes and lots of tables with a banquet of food -- what do you mean you don't see the food yet?! Help us set it up D:  *gigglefits* just kidding!

Storyline:

As your OC arrives from the personal invitation they've received, they look around for their matched pair. 

There are several things they can do in this location.

They can:

Keep exploring in search of their match

Help out with the party decorations for the gathering

Go into the garden maze in search for flowers

Do something else.

It's entirely up to your OC and your match. Please refer back to the letter you've received for some hints. Also, if you are seeing this but have not received the final card with your match, please know that it is arriving soon. Many members applied so sending them out takes time. Some OCs were quite shy and delayed their response, as well. So please be patient and have fun! <3

OOC: Maybe sometime soon my rushed art will be more improved :laugh:

• Brohoof 6

Please bear in mind that entries should be in character here (IC) with your match to build a storyline. You shall be prompted by something in the mail shortly.

• Brohoof 2

@Courageous Thunder Dash as you approach the gardens, you notice something in the lake of the garden itself. There seems to be interesting, orange fish as large as a koi just swimming about. You could have sworn you sensed one beckon you but it could have been the flowers of a cherry blossom falling in. As you peer within the lake, you're oddly reminded of seaponies. Something along the lines of @Izzy Moonbow.'s form. But that couldn't be. A seapony? Where? Or was it a regular pony? Hmm... how odd.

*The complex garden mazes might be something of an attraction to Tree Song the pony a rather @Silly Druidthis pony was at times. Anyone who didn't know her might assume she's up to mischief or something. Did she think the gardens were too neat and well kept? Her silence made her seem mysterious. Another plant-loving pony @Astral Soulmight notice this if he were around. Or he might not. Regardless, the evening was quiet this side of the garden. 

• Brohoof 2

A tiny pink blur zips through the party. May or may not be knocking things over. Until the little spinning ball comes to a stop, and from it unravels a wild Pastel Heart wearing a frilly, over the top small dress like it's coming out of some anime. Even wearing something formal she's wildly out of place and sticks out too much. Despite this, she scans the area with purpose, almost as if she were a spy on the look for something.

Alas, she finds her target. She straightens her dress and her (effortlessly messy) mane, and gently, ever so delicately...

...Bats the tail of @Compand jumps up with a shout!

"Hey, tall, blue and handsome, down here! Hey! Look!"

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

A tiny pink blur zips through the party. May or may not be knocking things over. Until the little spinning ball comes to a stop, and from it unravels a wild Pastel Heart wearing a frilly, over the top small dress like it's coming out of some anime. Even wearing something formal she's wildly out of place and sticks out too much. Despite this, she scans the area with purpose, almost as if she were a spy on the look for something.

Alas, she finds her target. She straightens her dress and her (effortlessly messy) mane, and gently, ever so delicately...

...Bats the tail of @Compand jumps up with a shout!

"Hey, tall, blue and handsome, down here! Hey! Look!"

Silky was setting the cake on the table, ensuring all of her guests from the list arrive in one form or another but there was a stir in the crowd. 

"Hey!" "What the fluff?!" "Whoa what was that pink blurr?!"

Silky looks in that direction of the commotion but nothing would be seen.

"Huh?" She tilts her head to the side curiously "What's going on?" Looking over to @Compto offer him his slice of cake, she'd suddenly gasp at the pleasantly eccentric behavior of a certain pastel pink pony darting in his direction. She'd squee with delight and the cake went flying into the air as she happily looked as if she would tackle @Pastel Heartwith a big hug. Her own dress losing the elegant dignity it once had as she begins jumping in place from excitement. "PASTEL HEART!! PASTEL HEART!! MEET THE CHARMING @COMP!!" She'd giggle and gently push him forward with the comfort of an old school friend.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky was setting the cake on the table, ensuring all of her guests from the list arrive in one form or another but there was a stir in the crowd. 

"Hey!" "What the fluff?!" "Whoa what was that pink blurr?!"

Silky looks in that direction of the commotion but nothing would be seen.

"Huh?" She tilts her head to the side curiously "What's going on?" Looking over to @Compto offer him his slice of cake, she'd suddenly gasp at the pleasantly eccentric behavior of a certain pastel pink pony darting in his direction. She'd squee with delight and the cake went flying into the air as she happily looked as if she would tackle @Pastel Heartwith a big hug. Her own dress losing the elegant dignity it once had as she begins jumping in place from excitement. "PASTEL HEART!! PASTEL HEART!! MEET THE CHARMING @COMP!!" She'd giggle and gently push him forward with the comfort of an old school friend.

It had been a busy day for the Las Pegasus business stallion, so much so that he had forgotten to eat. Comp's stomach had been growling and his mouth was watering for that cake. Frustratingly, he let out a gasp and frowned slightly after being pulled away from sweet sustenance.

Eyeing the small mare the host attempted to match him with, Comp tilted his head and waved. "Hey kiddo, how's it going?" he asked her. They were family!

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Comp said:

It had been a busy day for the Las Pegasus business stallion, so much so that he had forgotten to eat. Comp's stomach had been growling and his mouth was watering for that cake. Frustratingly, he let out a gasp and frowned slightly after being pulled away from sweet sustenance.

Eyeing the small mare the host attempted to match him with, Comp tilted his head and waved. "Hey kiddo, how's it going?" he asked her. They were family!

Silky huffs, blowing her bangs out of her eyes. She knew what "kiddo" meant in Comp's language. He saw her as family. He was truly a hard one to match with and she'd softly lean in so that only he would hear her whisper "You're boring." But there was a glisten in her eye. As if these two were good friends in jest. 

"Enjoy the cake, lovelies. I'm happy to be here and enjoy the company." And with that, she'd suddenly huggle @Pastel Heart in greeting. "You're an absolute darling. Where did you get that dress? It's marvolous!"

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Silky @Izzy Moonbow.

A loud engine could be heard along with booming epic orchestral fusion music. Thundy had to cut his Super Bowl celebration short since he had plans for this Hearts and Hooves Day gathering. Heck, he was still in his Carolina Panthers jersey. Fortunately it wasn't all sweaty from the game. He was driving his prized 2020 Mustang GT350R, its 1200hp V8 roaring loudly.

image.thumb.jpeg.9005cfd7c2047a407b5f3ca93ff48fa1.jpeg

He has come speeding through but with his superior driving skills, he weaved around doing a few doughnuts as his loud music blasted. 

Just as his music ended, he came to a skidding halt, his tires screeching. He shut off the engine and after putting the car in park. He got out swinging his dreadlocks. "Phew! Rush after rush and now after an epic Super Bowl win...time to chill and meet some new friends...and maybe find my special someone..." Thundy said to himself looking around. He then noticed a cake and licked his chops. 

• Brohoof 1

Silky would beam brightly at Thundy as he made his grand entrance. "Ah! Come! Come! Have some food and make yourself at home." She'd look around curiously through the crowd but not see the red-headed pony anywhere. "Hmm... " she'd blink her eyes once in a thoughtful manner before offering Thundy a soft smile and a gentle nod. "Make yourself at home. It's a peaceful night." her ears flickered as she remembered the interesting engine. "Did you make that musical gadget, yourself?"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

*A portal opens in the middle of the air and a pale female pony with a dark blue cape steps out.*  "Oh joy," she says in a low monotone. "Let's get this over with."

Silky would blink once in confusion now as the very fabrics of reality itself would warp into place and now unicorn would show up out of pretty much thin air. "U-uhh..." awkwardly, "D-do I know you?" She'd now look through her satchel for files to see if this moonlight colored unicorn resembled anything from the match-making ads and she'd gasp. "Dear Celestia! It's you!" She'd now relax a bit as there was some context but there was an awkward giggle under her breath. "U-umm.. y-yeah... so... have some food, make yourself at home... uhh.. m-make some portals? N-no, no don't do that... it might warp the music that @Courageous Thunder Dash here was making."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Thundy said:

@Princess Silky @Izzy Moonbow.

"Not necessarily, you see this is a car, and it's a vehicle from the planet earth...yes, I'm not originally from Equestria and I wasn't even born a gryphon, but that's a story for another day." Thundy said. 

She'd look now from the unicorn of another .. portal? realm? to now the gryphon of another planet. "This is incredible!"

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Princess Silky said:

She'd look now from the unicorn of another .. portal? realm? to now the gryphon of another planet. "This is incredible!"

There wasn't any portal around. Thundy could make one to show a glimpse of his home planet, but instead gathered some electricity and made a hologram of the solar system and zoomed in on earth. He then made the hologram disappear. 

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:a small filly in a pink Hoodie with red hearts made with tiny horse shoes she looked had her favorite bear in a little suite and bow tie she flapped her wings too look around from the air "I hope I am going the right way  you see any land marks Prince Berry ?"she asked him before looking for this party trying not to get herself lost she checked the map of the directions

• Brohoof 1

Merlot Cloud had arrived and fluttered over to the garden with the many flowers. She was content with looking at the flowers, and her white coat reflected the sunlight through her feathertips. A butterfly lands on her snoot, and she stays as still as possible.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:a small filly in a pink Hoodie with red hearts made with tiny horse shoes she looked had her favorite bear in a little suite and bow tie she flapped her wings too look around from the air "I hope I am going the right way  you see any land marks Prince Berry ?"she asked him before looking for this party trying not to get herself lost she checked the map of the directions

Silky could have sworn she had seen a little filly. "Wait a second," looking through her satchel of scrolls once more. "I think there were multiple fillies and colts..." she'd gasp happily "maybe they can be friends?!" :pinkie:

She'd scroll through the papers and observe @Sycofear13and @Reality Check, fluttering her wings with excitement despite it not being very poised of her. "They're so adorable! I hope they do meet!" 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

Merlot Cloud had arrived and fluttered over to the garden with the many flowers. She was content with looking at the flowers, and her white coat reflected the sunlight through her feathertips. A butterfly lands on her snoot, and she stays as still as possible.

Vibrant was surprised by somepony suddenly landing in the garden, where he was hiding for some peace, quiet and freedom from endless roars of @Courageous Thunder Dash's car's engine. He was playing the guitar before he turned to the pony that just arrived.

"Hello! Good to see You, I am Vibrant Grove, the newly appointed postman that delivered You the invitation! I am happy to see You've come to join us!" 

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and pinned

Parties weren't typically Saffron's scene, but the stallion had to admit he was feeling a little jovial at the sight of the decorated garden, packed with a delicious looking banquet of food and busy looking ponies going about their tasks. He supposed they all must have been invited here by their letter-bearing hosts; Silky and Vibrant. Seems like they certainly knew how to throw a reception. He almost felt like he should've brought some silverware of his own!

Still, he knew the party itself wasn't only what he was here for.

Saffron took out the letter that had been sent to him, carefully combing it over once again...

"Wolf Track." He reminded himself of the name. A nice, memorable name, and he found himself wondering if he had crossed paths with her before... Perhaps? There were a lot of names and faces to remember in Equestria. In any case, he felt a little eager to meet her face to face.

@The Wife of Law

• Brohoof 1

Silky would approach the dashing stallion who appeared to the group, she didn't recognize him just yet so she'd walk by @Skylight Scintillate "Lovely, would you care to light the candles? It's still winter and the sun tends to dim a lot sooner than expected." The sun hadn't gone down at all but the evening became much cozier as time went by. The last time Skylight was assigned a task, she caused mistletoe mischief by luring couples into kissing -- but luckily there wasn't a mistletoe in sight D:

Making her way to @Dark Horse Silky would beam. "I'm so glad you could make it! I hope you're feeling a lot better." She'd paused with a smile, it was a very old reference to a very old moment in time when he was sick and she shared tea with him in hopes that he would feel better. But she'd giggle dismissively as if the joke was a flop. "Please make yourself at home while the others gather." Her gaze would now lower to the letter, noticing the photo on it. "Oh! Yes!" Her eyes lighting up. "Wolf track! Isn't her hair so cool? The pairing gems lit up at the combination of you two so I figured it was worth looking into. It means your fates may be entwined in some way." She'd smile nervously, hoping the two would get along and that it wasn't a simple glitch like in her earlier years of dabbling with potions and magic.

"Anyway, please make yourself at home amidst these familiar faces in case @The Wife of Law arrives. She's an elusive one. It may be connected to her cutie mark. My own would cause me to focus so much on my work, I'd forget to socialize." Another little chortle as she'd hold a small glass in her hoof in comfort.

• Brohoof 1

With a bright flash of pink magic appears next to @Princess Silky as Skylight Scintillate appears. Skylight turns and immediately notices Silky.

"Silky!" she squealed, squeezing Silky in a tight hug. "It's so good to see you again! It's been like forever since we last saw each other! It's so nice of you and your partner to throw an event like this. I brought the red velvet cupcakes you asked for," she said, and in another bright flash, several dozen cupcakes appear on the table. "So my partner is Nebel? Huh, I don't see him yet..." Skylight remarked as she scanned the crowd, trying to find the pony that fit the description of the pony in the letter she received. 

6 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

"Lovely, would you care to light the candles? It's still winter and the sun tends to dim a lot sooner than expected."

"Sure!" Skylight remarked, lighting all the candles simultaneously with a burst of magic. If Silky didn't have anything else to say to her, she would wander into the crowds with a red velvet cupcake and try to socialize with anypony she met before. She wasn't very good at introducing herself to strangers.

• Brohoof 1

Vibrant Grove would notice @Skylight Scintillatealongside his darling @Princess Silky and rush to greet yet another new guest.

"Skylight! Greetings! I see my delivery services were working flawlessly" He smiles and chuckles! "How are You both? What a lovely day it is today

Vibrant would be particulary happy today. All those ponies gathered to share love and friendship, it is sights like that that truly inspire him... 

• Brohoof 1