Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves day 2023 - Your Matches - The Gathering

Ice Princess Silky

7 hours ago, Sycofear13 said:

"Yep! that's me. And you're @Reality Checkright?" she says with a little flutter of the wings and a slight bounce to her hooves. 

"Eeyup" RC answered honestly. "I got an invitation to be here. I'm just here to make a friend or two since romance... isn't really my thing. I hope you don't mind ^^;" 

Edited by Reality Check
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sycofear13 said:

"That's fine-" Cali was clearly going to say more to @Reality Checkbefore her eyes turned toward the glowy mouse on the ground, she quickly gets into a combat stance, and pounces on @Silverspark184's mouse.

Silverspark;made the one mouse @Sycofear13 wriggled under neath her trying to tickle her the silver filly giggled watching from afar as she stood closer

• Brohoof 2

Cali was stuck in a very difficult situation, she didn't want to let the mouse go but the tickling was working. every inch of her body tells her to pull away, but she is far too stubborn to do so. Over the course of a minute she goes from focused, to holding in chuckles, to falling over laughing. 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Sycofear13 said:

Cali was stuck in a very difficult situation, she didn't want to let the mouse go but the tickling was working. every inch of her body tells her to pull away, but she is far too stubborn to do so. Over the course of a minute she goes from focused, to holding in chuckles, to falling over laughing. 

Silverspark;have that mouse running around Cali's hooves and around @Reality Check playfully teasing them both

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

"Oh!!" She'd remember, "you're a friend of @Silverspark184!"

"Silver Spark? No, I don't think I have met her before..." Skylight said, blanking on the name. However, she got the feeling that Silver was a young filly. She tried to scan the crowd for a young filly, but given her lack of description of what to look for, she couldn't find her.

4 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

" @Skylight Scintillate these little rascals can be up to such mischief! Please be wary. Can you try to find Silver Spark? I've yet to see her around these parts. Or @Reality Check for that matter."

"You mean him?" Skylight gestured to the green unicorn. "Hey @Reality Check! Also, hello @Sir Hugsalot," Skylight said. "How's it going? It's nice to see some familiar faces at this event."

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Skylight? Skylight Scintillate!?" He'd ask, wanting to double check to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "Do you remember me? It's me, Dynamo Pad. We went to Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns. It's been a little while, but it's so good to see you." He smiled, pulling @Skylight Scintillate into a hug.

Skylight's eyes ears immediately turned towards the pony calling her name. "@Dynamo Pad! Oh my gosh it's so nice to see you again. Gosh, has it really been that long? Like, it feels so long yet so short simultaneously with both of us being so busy and such. Anyways, how's it going? I heard through the grapevine that you already have a date for tonight. Is that true?" Skylight answered, returning the hug. 

3 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

“There.” He said quietly. The pony who best matched the description was just a few hooves in front of him. He took a few deep breaths before stepping forward towards her. “Hi there, are you @Skylight Scintillate? My name is Nebel… I um, I believe we are supposed to meet tonight?” He asked with uncertainty in his voice.

"Ummmmm, hello Nebel. I'm Skylight Scintillate. I guess we are meeting for tonight?" Skylight hesitantly said. The words that flowed effortlessly out of her mouth when talking to Dynamo now struggled to come together. She blushed and looked to one of her friends she talked to from earlier in hopes that they would be able to help break the ice.

If they wern't able to help, she would glance nervously at her red velvet cupcake that she was eating, and then say "Soo, do you like cupcakes?"

• Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark;have that mouse running around Cali's hooves and around @Reality Check playfully teasing them both

Seeing the mouse tease @Sycofear13 and running around him, RC picked it up and place it on his hoof. "Aww, cute" RC then booped the tiny mouse, almost reminding him of his helpers his takes care of.

His ears then perked when RC heard someone calling out to him. He turned and saw @Skylight Scintillate and @Sir Hugsalot which each other. Along with @Dynamo Pad.  "Think we should go meet the others? Also uh... you able to stand up?"

• Brohoof 2

Lightly dusting off his wings,  a slight breeze sent his mane to move a bit.   Every part of him felt a bit of edge,  the nerves making him on his left cheek out of bad habit from even his yearling days.   

Blue took a moment to take the moment to keep his wings from twitching out of nerves in a wave of inner thoughts "How did I get my friends to talk me into this...."  

Feeling award, Blue was one of the top mail ponies in the Kingdms,  known for his speed and fearless to fly in all types of weather,  surely he could deal with a cup of tea and make a new friend?

Walking in,  a tight smile pulled on his muzzle a bit "Is a Miss Raven here?"

29 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Raven looks around: "I was supposed to meet Nocturne Blue?" @Tao

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

@Tao Raven puts her book away. "I'm Raven."

Blue looked at the unicorn mare a moment, book in hoof and let his smile loosen a bit from being so tight on his muzzle,  even feeling a bit of a fool for feeling nervous " Hi, Miss Raven name Nocturne Blue as you know but I go by Blue for short.   Always thought my name was a bit of a mouth full a bit!"

Pulling up a chair, the stallion settled himself down a bit,  trying to keep his body lingo loose as his wings did a slight twitch on his shoulders "What are you reading?  I was reading a history book on lost Canterlot history last week!"

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Tao said:

"What are you reading? 

Raven sat down. "Advanced Interdimensional Magic, nothing major. Lost history is interesting. Do you subscribe to the theory that ancient changlings built the cubes of Saddle Arabia? I don't, but there are some unanswered questions." She looks around. "Too much pink."

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Raven sat down. "Advanced Interdimensional Magic, nothing major. Lost history is interesting. Do you subscribe to the theory that ancient changlings built the cubes of Saddle Arabia? I don't, but there are some unanswered questions." She looks around. "Too much pink."

Smiling a bit,  he waited to see the reaction of the mare a bit, taking a moment to look at the menu and feeling a need maybe a need to grab a light bite.    The winds had been strong with a storm coming in from the edge of Crystal Empire and hitting a jet stream to make it to the cafe had gotten him a bit worn out in not having even stop to eat as he might do.

"Do you mind if I order a drink and something to eat? Anything catches your eye at all Miss Raven?" he smiled,  his voice light with a bit of light joke in it in a friendly matter.

Hearing her speak,  he put down the menu a moment thinking a bit in his answer "There has been some theories that even before the changling  well change, before the first transmutation might have been a different race all along too.  Given now we can look more into oral history.  "

• Brohoof 2

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Diane finally waking up decided to join this event and started walking to the location.

once she arrived she went near the huge crowd of people feeling anxious not knowing what to do and feeling nervous to see some friends again suddenly she heard a familiar sound

"Do i hear a car, how did that get into this universe?"

• Brohoof 1

@Diane Velvet @Dark Horse

"Ugh, Oh well...guess I'll catch up with Saffron later..." Thundy said to himself. He turned to hear a mare asking about his car. "That would be mine. And are you...Dianne Velvet?" Thundy asked. 

• Brohoof 1

Sophie would finally reach the place where she should meet her match, it's kinda awkward for her since so many ponies are there already and she seems to be the latest one that arrives "Oh! hey everyone!" Sophie waves with a shy smile, trying to greet everyone. Her grey eyes scanning the area for @Reality Check

• Brohoof 1

Flying high above the gathering, Moonlight Wane would scan the invite again, making sure it was the right place. From above, he would look around the garden, trying to spot @Pandora. He suspected the shy mare to avoid more crowded areas, which should make finding her a lot easier.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Tao said:

"Do you mind if I order a drink and something to eat? Anything catches your eye at all Miss Raven?"

"No, go ahead. I'm not hungry." She looks at what is available and she smiles. "Oh, waffles!"

3 hours ago, Tao said:

"There has been some theories that even before the changling  well change, before the first transmutation might have been a different race all along too

"Huh? Oh, yes, fascinating." She is distracted by waffles.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Saffron Shadow said:

Saffron blinked, unsure exactly what @Princess Silky meant with her rather sudden question. "Uhh... fate?" He responded in a quizative tone, though he had understood her just fine. After a brief moment to gather his thoughts, he said: "Well, I don't discard the possibility that forces beyond our perception could be influencing our lives somewhat." He admitted, gazing into his tea. "But I've learned that it may not always be something favourable. The Universe has a funny way of keeping balance."

Saffron gave a shrug and drank deeply from his cup, before adding: "But we also don't have to accept what fate may have in store for us. We can change anything if we put the effort in."

He turned to Silky and smiled warmly again. "Though, it is a nice feeling when it seems fate is on your side."

Silky would quietly nod as if her eyes were processing his concept, gently registering what he was saying. Good point. Fate shouldn't be something that's written in stone or dictates who or what does this or that. "That's actually a very good point. It's interesting and perplexing at the same time. I sometimes stay in my lab and observe magic from a very logical and scientific point of view... I can even... somewhat try to harness it through the gift of plants and potions... but I can sometimes sense there's a bit of a chaotic element as well. I can't help but wonder if it's tied to.. fate or something bigger than us?" The point seemed so off key it almost hinted at something obviously in her mind but then suddenly as she shared this train of thought @Dynamo Padwas suddenly calling her name and rushing in for a hug.

"Oh! Hi, Dyny! This is Saffron! He's paired with a very mysterious mare. One who is elusive and beautiful. It's also why I wonder about fate. Sometimes I wonder if those pairing stones are coincidental when they light up or tied to something bigger. Oh! Speaking of which, you must be looking for your match @AuroraGlimmer" Silky would try to hover her gaze above the crowd. There were several feminine figures that may have been her or not. "Another elusive pony," Silky would giggle and wink at Dyny.

• Brohoof 3