Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy

On 2024-02-15 at 6:12 PM, shadowmoon Dancer said:

I will write as many "secret love" letters to as many users on to Derpy X2 to the number of love emojis this comment gets by this Friday.

I will begin writing them  on Saturn day and finish by Moon day 

I suspect 4-8 letters will be written let's see if I am right or wrong.

Oh, and Cadence bless all the young lovers out and may Celestia give them a beautiful time to enjoy the rest of the holy day. 🌞 💕

Alright time to begin writing those letters as promised. It looks like I shall be writing 10 letters then between Saturn Day and Sun's day.

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I'd really love to participate but I don't really have time to write letters... Even if there are ponies that really deserve to know that they are loved! :adorkable:

I love you Shiny!

• Brohoof 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

Oh, dear!

I'm really sorry, everyone!

I've been so busy organizing everyone's letters, that I lost track of time.

Time for me to catch up for lost time! :fluttershy:

On 2024-02-15 at 3:01 PM, Props Valroa said:

I hope I didn't do too many! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

It's always a joy to deliver letters to ponies. Knowing how happy they'll be always makes me smile in a job well done. ^_^ What you sent was lovely! :) 

On 2024-02-15 at 7:12 PM, shadowmoon Dancer said:

I will write as many "secret love" letters to as many users on to Derpy X2 to the number of love emojis this comment gets by this Friday.

I will begin writing them  on Saturn day and finish by Moon day 

I suspect 4-8 letters will be written let's see if I am right or wrong.

Oh, and Cadence bless all the young lovers out and may Celestia give them a beautiful time to enjoy the rest of the holy day. 🌞 💕

I look forward to receiving the many letters that you'll send. I promise to send all the letters to the recipients that you write to. :grin:

On 2024-02-15 at 7:48 PM, Brony Number 42 said:

I have a friendly letter for you to send.

You're letter has been received and shall be sent out as soon as everyone's letters have been collected. :fluttershy:

On 2024-02-15 at 5:58 PM, Ice Princess Silky said:

i love your questions! I’ll definitely try to keep up before then! I got too lax and thought it was for the end of the month xD 

Actually, I think this is a great idea. With so many letters to deliver, I think it would only be fair to give everyone more time. I don't think a week is not enough time. There's always the thought that another letter might need to be sent in and it might never be delivered. :blink:

Which is why I propose that instead of a week, creating and sending the letters to @Derpy shall be until the end of this month! Which means that there's still plenty of time to create more letters and more time to send to me to deliver! ^_^ 

Have fun writing more letters and looking forward to receiving them, everypony! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

Dear Derpy

You are the BEST mailpony in the Equestria.

Thank you for taking mails from ponies,
searched to find whom them was meant for,
and give them to other ponies !
It's about the PROCESS ! :LunaMCM:

Your loyal follower 
Félis Amaféles Catus

Edited by Felis Amafeles
  • Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Perhaps we can extend it for March? I know not every pony was able to make an entry. 

Maybe I would then have time to write a few letters if I could do it next month! :ooh:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-02-21 at 9:38 AM, Felis Amafeles said:

Dear Derpy

You are the BEST mailpony in the Equestria.

Thank you for taking mails from ponies,
searched to find whom them was meant for,
and give them to other ponies !
It's about the PROCESS ! :LunaMCM:

Your loyal follower 
Félis Amaféles Catus

Normally I send letters to everypony, no matter where or when. It's not everyday that I get a letter sent to me. :rarity:

Thank you so much for your kind letter! You're absolutely right and it's all about trusting the process! ^_^ 

On 2024-02-21 at 4:38 PM, Props Valroa said:

I wrote some more letters. It's likely I missed some people, but I did my best to cover for everyone! 

I have received more of your letters that you have written. If you have anypony else, I'll make sure that these letters get out to their recipients. :fluttershy:

On 2024-02-18 at 8:24 AM, Astralshy said:

I also wrote a few letters. I hope I find more time later to write some more

I received your letters and if you find more time, I'll be sure to deliver said letters to everypony! :) 

On 2024-02-21 at 4:54 PM, Evil Pink One said:

Crap i forgot to make a quest here on the derp legion.

Oh Almighty @Derpy. Please forgive your humble knight. For i was busy with my love life at that point.

On 2024-02-25 at 5:10 PM, Evil Pink One said:

@Derpy oh great one! I have procured a letter and have DMed her Excellency.

I hope my message reaches to you all!

.....:griiin:

It's okay and no need to apologize. I remember how busy delivering letters and packages can be during the holidays. I can imagine everypony can be busy from time to time. :kindness:

As for your letters, I have received them and they shall be delivered as soon as possible. :rarity:

On 2024-02-24 at 7:50 PM, Ice Princess Silky said:

Perhaps we can extend it for March? I know not every pony was able to make an entry. 

On 2024-02-24 at 10:57 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Maybe I would then have time to write a few letters if I could do it next month! :ooh:

I think this is a lovely idea! Just because it's the end of February and a new month has begun, doesn't mean that letter deliveries should be over! :eager:

That is why I propose that letter delivery shall be extended for one more week. I'll say around March tenth. 

This will give everypony enough time that hasn't had the opportunity to write their letters. I'll be sure to deliver said letters afterwards. :coco:

Do your best and have fun writing your letters, everypony! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 2

10 hours ago, Derpy said:

Normally I send letters to everypony, no matter where or when. It's not everyday that I get a letter sent to me. :rarity:

Thank you so much for your kind letter! You're absolutely right and it's all about trusting the process! ^_^ 

I have received more of your letters that you have written. If you have anypony else, I'll make sure that these letters get out to their recipients. :fluttershy:

I received your letters and if you find more time, I'll be sure to deliver said letters to everypony! :) 

It's okay and no need to apologize. I remember how busy delivering letters and packages can be during the holidays. I can imagine everypony can be busy from time to time. :kindness:

As for your letters, I have received them and they shall be delivered as soon as possible. :rarity:

I think this is a lovely idea! Just because it's the end of February and a new month has begun, doesn't mean that letter deliveries should be over! :eager:

That is why I propose that letter delivery shall be extended for one more week. I'll say around March tenth. 

This will give everypony enough time that hasn't had the opportunity to write their letters. I'll be sure to deliver said letters afterwards. :coco:

Do your best and have fun writing your letters, everypony! :muffins:

That's a promise right! :manic-laughter: yessss my message to everyone shall be delivered! Muhahaha I greatly thank thee oh great DERPY. 

• Hugs 2

Dear Fluttershy,

Hi. You may not know me, but I know you. I admire you from afar with a bright powerful flame like a thousand suns. Your passion for animals is inspiring to me and is a reason why I devote part of my life to protecting the environment. I don't know if you even remember who I am, but I remember you and I will always consider you a true and special friend to me.

From,

A certain Green Pegasus with red hair.

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-03-04 at 2:42 PM, Slipstream said:

Dear Fluttershy,

Hi. You may not know me, but I know you. I admire you from afar with a bright powerful flame like a thousand suns. Your passion for animals is inspiring to me and is a reason why I devote part of my life to protecting the environment. I don't know if you even remember who I am, but I remember you and I will always consider you a true and special friend to me.

From,

A certain Green Pegasus with red hair.

After receiving this letter, this is truly sweet! This letter shows how much you truly care about Fluttershy!

If you'd like, you can still DM this letter to me and I'll be sure to deliver this letter to Fluttershy as soon as possible. :grin:

On 2024-03-05 at 10:31 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Derpy, I have finished my letters! But how do I send them to you? :Sunny-huh:

Yay~! :yay:

To send the letters, you can DM the letters to me @Derpy!

I'll be sure to send your letters to all of your recipients as soon as possible. :) 

• Excited 1

6 minutes ago, Derpy said:

After receiving this letter, this is truly sweet! This letter shows how much you truly care about Fluttershy!

If you'd like, you can still DM this letter to me and I'll be sure to deliver this letter to Fluttershy as soon as possible. :grin:

Yay~! :yay:

To send the letters, you can DM the letters to me @Derpy!

I'll be sure to send your letters to all of your recipients as soon as possible. :) 

I actually already did DM it to u lol :yay:

• Party! 1