Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves Day - Best Pairing of 2024 Voting!

Dynamo Pad

Which is the Best Ship of 2024?  

52 users have voted

1. 1. Which is the Best Ship of 2024?

• Starlight Glimmer and A Bathtub
    • Starlight Glimmer and Trixie
    • Señor Butterscotch and Madame Taffytail
    • Zoom Sephyrwing and Thunder Flap
    • Hughbert Jellius and Tub of Jelly
    • Applejack and Rainbow Dash's Tail
    • Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon
    • G1's North Star and G4's Soarin
    • Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie
    • Star Silk and A Glass of Chocolate Milk
    • Shining Armor and Princess Cadance
    • Fluffle Puff and Queen Chrysalis
    • Sunset Shimmer and Pinkie Pie
    • Princess Celestia and Cake
    • Lyra and Bonbon
    • Rarity and Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle and Tempest Shadow
    • Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy
    • Capper and Captain Celaeno
    • Lyra Heartstrings and Noteworthy
    • Big Mac and Marble Pie
    • Doctor Hooves and Roseluck
    • Spike and Thorax
    • Derpy and Doctor Hooves
    • Rarity and Coco Pommel

1 hour ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

I know mine is far from usual but I still think Soarin' and North Star would make for a cute couple. 

(Note that this is Soarin' out of uniform)

soarin_nekkid_by_moongazeponies-d4om3th-3202262570.thumb.png.93e132be560c826c59706b272f522390.pngfull-1538141230.png.f689d570412be4f7bba809ea9840b19a.png

I do like their color palette together. :coco:

• Hugs 1

I like that there are some truly original choices up there on the boards. I’m going to give my top three to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, Princess Celestia and Cake, and Big Mac and Marble Pie. It’s hard to pass up some of the great options available, but the ships that don’t sail this year can look forward to 2025. (I really wanted to vote for Silky and that glass of milk but it already looks like that ship is gonna crush this without me!)

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 2

13 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I really wanted to vote for Silky and that glass of milk but it already looks like that ship is gonna crush this without me!)

D: how is that even happening?! 

• Shocked 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-02-26 at 5:23 AM, Ice Princess Silky said:

I do like their color palette together. :coco:

Yee me too. I also picked Starlight and a bathtub because it was funny and it made me think of how the great Napoleon loved to take baths

Also Silky, I LOVE your new PFP

• Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Yee me too. I also picked Starlight and a bathtub because it was funny and it made me think of how the great Napoleon loved to take baths

Hah! That’s an interesting thing to think about! Good vote! 

7 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Also Silky, I LOVE your new PFP

Awwww thank you!! ;~; 

@Rethajni made it for me /)

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

14 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I like that there are some truly original choices up there on the boards. I’m going to give my top three to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, Princess Celestia and Cake, and Big Mac and Marble Pie. It’s hard to pass up some of the great options available, but the ships that don’t sail this year can look forward to 2025. (I really wanted to vote for Silky and that glass of milk but it already looks like that ship is gonna crush this without me!)

You bring the best sense of humor @Dreambiscuit:laugh:  

• Hugs 3

8 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

There's only one answer @Ice Princess Silky , it's TRUE LOVE. :wub:

The heart wants what the heart wants. It's okay to love a glass of milk. I won't judge. :ButtercupLaugh:

Hahah nooo not you too :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I can't have milk and that's still adorable :squee:

I’m so sorry to hear it but you know what? Maybe I can help you there. *drinks you the milk for you after adding chocolate to it* c:  

• Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)
9 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Hahah nooo not you too :laugh:

I’m so sorry to hear it but you know what? Maybe I can help you there. *drinks you the milk for you after adding chocolate to it* c:  

c:

Edited by Lawyer Slip

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dreambiscuit said:

There's only one answer @Ice Princess Silky , it's TRUE LOVE. :wub:

The heart wants what the heart wants. It's okay to love a glass of milk. I won't judge. :ButtercupLaugh:

You do speaketh the truth, Dreamy. :rarity:

2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

You bring the best sense of humor @Dreambiscuit:laugh:  

She does. :coco:

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

Can't say that I'm too shocked at the current results. We all know how much her highness loves her chocolate milk. Isn't that right, Silky? :toldya:

• Shocked 1

Is there a way I can re-vote some of my votes? If so, I'd like it changed to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor, and Big Mac and Marble Pie.

5 hours ago, Cash In said:

Can't say that I'm too shocked at the current results. We all know how much her highness loves her chocolate milk. Isn't that right, Silky? :toldya:

Lies and slander! I wouldn’t ever marry it!!
*hiding away the tiny chocolate milk tux*

5 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Is there a way I can re-vote some of my votes? If so, I'd like it changed to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor, and Big Mac and Marble Pie.

I’m not sure if we can change votes. I will try to look into it. Cadence x Shiny armor? Awwww my fave! 

7 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

c: Actually the reason I can't have milk, along with eggs, diary, wheat, pineapple, and tree nuts, is because I have severe food allergies. 

So uh . . . . . . .

Yeah

I’m sorry to hear it, sweetie, but this comment is off topic. You can always post it as a reply to someone’s status or quote me on a status but sadly your reply may be hidden by a moderator  because while event threads do tend to be more lenient, we can’t allow too much digressing :coco: /) 

• Hugs 1

(edited)

Seriously it has to be Queen Haven and Alphabittle. Why isn't that a choice? Those two are so good together, if it wasn't a kid's cartoon I would say you could feel the heat of passion radiating off the screen.

I'd like it if they got married in future episodes. It would make Zipp, Pipp and Misty sisters! How sweet would that be? Alphabittle would move into Zephyr Heights and it would be an opportunity for an episode about dealing with you parent remarrying and with stepparents.

Also I ship Dragon Lord Spike with Dragon Lord Ember. We need some reason for him to have gained the title. I like to think Spike finally saw that what he and Rarity had was just a young boy's crush and when he accepted they were just going to be friends it opened his eyes to new possibilities, specifically Ember.

Edited by Casey Pones
  • Brohoof 1