Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

March 2024 Art Contest Voting

SCS

March 2024 Art Contest Poll  

35 users have voted

1. 1. Which artwork is your favorite for March 2024?

• Submission 1
    • Submission 2
    • Submission 3
    • Submission 4
    • Submission 5
    • Submission 6
    • Submission 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2024-04-02 at 06:59 AM

artbanner1.png

:mlp_icwudt: Voting for March 2024 Art Contest! :pinkie:

Thank you so much to all who participated in the March 2024 Art Contest! If you didn't get the chance to participate don't worry, we will be hosting a new art contest in the near future!

Here are the submissions we received. Please vote for your favorite using the poll above!

Submission 1

Spoiler

Submission1.gif.10d51509b4221ac60b1934db42523126.gif

Submission 2

Spoiler

Submission2.thumb.jpg.a94e9cab2c30ab97081c7f09947a2d94.jpg

Submission 3

Spoiler

Submission3.thumb.png.38f63d458dc86265e0a99a40be5d53ac.png

Submission 4

Spoiler

Submission4.thumb.png.f60ec6d4b5426bcb4a3faa163fd3dba0.png

Submission 5

Spoiler

Submission5.thumb.jpg.5c3cfbcf7a539a5a5f9754322a2599a0.jpg

Submission 6

Spoiler

Submission6.thumb.png.f1b83b1cb67ba0e764f0bab2b78b0ac9.png

Submission 7

Spoiler

Submission7.thumb.png.334f5f3f24e84f5cc8338af219c67d25.png

Voting for the March 2024 Art Contest will be open from 3/27/24 - 4/1/24! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 8
  • Excited 4

(edited)

I didn't see the submissions until now! Wow! You're all so gosh darn talented!!! :yay:

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't vote for just one! :(

Edited by Wizard
  • Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I looked at six and seven and I just said, yeah I'm not winning this thing 

I know the feeling hahaha :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

I still think mine is funny.

As do I.

Also I just realized, only one person has voted for mine, and that person is me. 

So. 

I'm definitely not winning. And as usual, the internet and the general population hates my art.

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

As do I.

Also I just realized, only one person has voted for mine, and that person is me. 

So. 

I'm definitely not winning. And as usual, the internet and the general population hates my art.

You voted for yourself?! :BornAgainBrony:

That's the cardinal sin of voting! Lol, don't be too hard on yourself, it's not about winning or losing. Embrace the teachings of the pony, whether you win or lose, you still had fun and can keep trying. Nothing is stopping you from drawing and entering the next one! Keep drawing, keep improving, and wear the artist badge with pride! (Pretty sure we all get a prize anyway)

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Wizard said:

You voted for yourself?! :BornAgainBrony:

That's the cardinal sin of voting! Lol, don't be too hard on yourself, it's not about winning or losing. Embrace the teachings of the pony, whether you win or lose, you still had fun and can keep trying. Nothing is stopping you from drawing and entering the next one! Keep drawing, keep improving, and wear the artist badge with pride! (Pretty sure we all get a prize anyway)

If my memory is correct only the finalists get badges. Also, I never said I'd stop trying

No one may like my art, but I do, and that glimmer of hope is enough for me.

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

If my memory is correct only the finalists get badges. Also, I never said I'd stop trying

No one may like my art, but I do, and that glimmer of hope is enough for me.

Winners get a special rank/badge buuuuuut~

"Winners will be granted the Canterlot Artist Rank and Badge. All entries will be eligible to receive an Art Achievement Bronze Badge. Future participation will count toward Silver and Gold Art Badges."

It's not much, but the more you enter, the higher your badge rank will be! Bronze, silver and gold! It may take a while, I don't know how long it takes to go up a badge rank but it is at least something! :mlp_please:

And hey, nobody said they don't like your art, don't be so hard on yourself. It's hard to vote for things like this, you only get one vote, and if one person dominates, it doesn't mean the others are bad or that people don't like their art. There are others in the same predicament right here with us, don't let negativity weigh you down when you could be soaring! :hug_day:

Nobody has said you're bad, or that they don't like your work, so you're doing fine! ;)

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Winners get a special rank/badge buuuuuut~

It's not much, but the more you enter, the higher your badge rank will be! Bronze, silver and gold! It may take a while, I don't know how long it takes to go up a badge rank but it is at least something! :mlp_please:

And hey, nobody said they don't like your art, don't be so hard on yourself. It's hard to vote for things like this, you only get one vote, and if one person dominates, it doesn't mean the others are bad or that people don't like their art. There are others in the same predicament right here with us, don't let negativity weigh you down when you could be soaring! :hug_day:

Nobody has said you're bad, or that they don't like your work, so you're doing fine! ;)

If only there were more votes . . . 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

If only there were more votes . . . 

There's several days to go, give it time. There are technically 2 others who have less votes than you, and I'm sure you wouldn't consider them bad either! Sometimes the sad truth is that no matter how good of an artist you are, some people dominate the competition. I'm getting slaughtered! :yay:

Everyone here is an artist, whether you can draw the Mona Lisa or not doesn't matter here. We're all equals! I love all of the work on show here. :wub:
If I'm totally honest, I couldn't figure out who to vote for, so I quite literally spun a dial online and let it choose for me :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Mine is the only animated one?

Yep! It's one of the reasons why I wanted to vote for you, it's not easy to animate!

• Brohoof 1

Mmmh! This is such an hard decision to take! There is a lot of good will and improvement in the first one! It really deserve to win! However, there is all those gorgeous artworks! The one of @Nitobit is funny! How can I choose? :worry:

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Mmmh! This is such an hard decision to take! There is a lot of good will and improvement in the first one! It really deserve to win! However, there is all those gorgeous artworks! The one of @Nitobit is funny! How can I choose? :worry:

I spun a dial and let fate decide lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
42 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I decided to vote for @Nitobit! Woah! I can't believe he only has one vote just like the number 5! The one above doesn't even have any! Let's fix that! :sunbutt:

Agreed! Everyone deserves a vote! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

And yeah he put a lot of work into that pixel piece! Pixels are hard to work with! Coming from experience :mlp_smug:

Edited by Wizard
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

Is a shame that I dont have time to participate due work but Im impressed for the quality of work!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

1 hour ago, Rethajni said:

Is a shame that I dont have time to participate due work but Im impressed for the quality of work!

Thanks! 

Oh wait you were talking about 1, 4, 6, and 7 right?

• Brohoof 1