Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves Day - Best Pairing of 2024

Dynamo Pad

Hey, everyone! It's your Events Lead, Dynamo Pad, here to wish you all a Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!

Since today is the day where the theme is about love, whether it's Friendship, Romance or anything in between. There's always one thing present in the theme of the holidays!

And that something is...Shipping! Lots and lots of shipping! :D 

Given that there are many ships in MLP, whether it's canon in the show or even non canon ships that we love to see of characters. It's always sweet to see characters interact and let their chemistry blossom! ^_^ 

That's why I ask you, our lovely studio audience, to join in on the fun! :squee:

Last year, we had a chance to list your favorite ships from both the show and the fandom. However, now that we have G5, it's time to ask that question once again. :ooh:

"What is the best pairing of Hearts and Hooves Day 2024?"

Well, I'm glad you asked, dear user!

In this thread, you can submit a ship that's either canon or non canon that stands out to you as your favorite. After a week has passed, we'll collect all the ships and place them on a voting poll for everyone to cast their votes.

Once voting is complete, the top three winners will receive a badge! :pinkie:

However, only one ship per person. If there's a ship that's already been said, then there will be more opportunities for everyone to place another ship. :) 

Always remember to have fun and to remember that there's no right or wrong in the ship of your choice. As a ship is a ship and like I always say...

I SHIP IT!!!! :yay:

Just for that, I'd like to throw my hat into the shipping ring, as well. For that, I will leave you with a ship that could possibly rival that of other ships. :blink:

That ship is...Starlight Glimmer and a Bathtub

31c8453cb6e9d12f4b571ab1c3ddf5f8.jpg

How about you? What is one of your favorite ships? What about other ships?

Once again, Happy Hearts and Hooves Day, everyone! Have fun casting your ships! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 5
  • Delighted Giggle 4
  • Excited 2

Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara were best friends since they were fillies. Growing older, they realized that they weren't only simple friends - they were in love. After being married, the two mares are in a healthy and loving relationship. The two of them have changed quite a lot since they were fillies, while still preferring upper class life they both run successful businesses that bring in wealth to Ponyville, bringing further benefits for the town. They also give out charity to those who need it in town to ensure that no pony goes hungry in Ponyville. Diamond Tiara is set to succeed running her father's business.

image.thumb.png.ceb058ddd9d1eca941b5ca0499c5a33a.png

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 3

48 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara were best friends since they were fillies. Growing older, they realized that they weren't only simple friends - they were in love. After being married, the two mares are in a healthy and loving relationship. The two of them have changed quite a lot since they were fillies, while still preferring upper class life they both run successful businesses that bring in wealth to Ponyville, bringing further benefits for the town. They also give out charity to those who need it in town to ensure that no pony goes hungry in Ponyville. Diamond Tiara is set to succeed running her father's business.

image.thumb.png.ceb058ddd9d1eca941b5ca0499c5a33a.png

I second this one. Also, I love the art used here!

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

9 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

@Dynamo Pad Are shippings of polygamous relationships allowed (so long as it's not an absurd number) or is shipping limited to two characters only?

I would say the shipping is limited to two characters only. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I would say the shipping is limited to two characters only. :fluttershy:

Dang there goes my ultimate trio ship that's a shame.

Ah, well I understand it IS a contest after all.

That said, I will go with my D choice ship.

I will ship from G1's North Star with Soarin' of G4

Edited by shadowmoon Dancer
  • Brohoof 3

I'm pretty disappointed that nobody here has mentioned Celestia and Cake.

maxresdefault.png.75425c71aaf7c94895593313877dbba7.png

Celestia really is just like us. :(

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 5

Tempest x Twilight has always been my favorite mlp ship! I wish we could have a canon Captain Tempest as her right hand royal guard :wub:. I imagine their dynamic will be similar to Vaggie and Charlie from Hazbin Hotel.

IMG_9638.thumb.jpeg.d353961fcc115fb18b0bdfec665b7321.jpeg
IMG_9640.thumb.png.6c7f6d0da6e90ea744f347e2b3620b54.png

IMG_9641.thumb.png.004a880a8772f0317e2ac922d6872704.png

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 4