Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

April 2024 Art Contest Voting

Trot Shuffle

April 2024 Art Contest Poll  

31 users have voted

1. 1. Which artwork is your favorite for April 2024?

• Submission 1
    • Submission 2
    • Submission 3
    • Submission 4
    • Submission 5
    • Submission 6
    • Submission 7
    • Submission 8
    • Submission 9
    • Submission 10
    • Submission 11
    • Submission 12
    • Submission 13
    • Submission 14

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2024-05-01 at 12:00 AM

artbanner1.png.a9abfc4ea3c57f7f96277365afa33d0a.png

Thanks to everyone for participating in the April 2024 Art Contest! There were a lot more submissions than previous art contests, which is very exciting! :kirin:

Here are all of the submissions to vote for:

Submission 1

Spoiler

entry.png

Submission 2

Spoiler

Done.png

Submission 3

Spoiler

2024 April art contest small.jpg

Submission 4

Spoiler

IMG_20240407_214442.jpg

Submission 5

Spoiler

5c139fb8-a805-4a0c-b323-86fcd8e2476b.png

Submission 6

Spoiler

Untitled407_20240413095426.png

Submission 7

Spoiler

Pets.png

Submission 8

Spoiler

rarity and opal.png

Submission 9

Spoiler

PXL_20240421_210820871.jpg

Submission 10

Spoiler

XzKrT2BRdO.png

Submission 11

Spoiler

Owlowiscious Needs Glasses.png

Submission 12

Spoiler

1045 Sem Título_20240425031152.png

Submission 13

Spoiler

image.png

Submission 14

Spoiler

IMG_20240425_234450.jpg

Voting will end on May 1st, 2024! :fluttershy: Good luck everyone!

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 5

good job everypony!!

i submitted this one ^^

XzKrT2BRdO.png

also to be chaos im gonna do this

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

the bananas in the pajamas are the secret to baking cakes that float in the air when exposed to light and gravity falls in the river to be thrown off a cliff and d1e a horrible birth to be reincarnated as a bird that fly's upside down

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 1

I know who sumbitted 12... god dang it ya cheat hahahha:Pip-giggle: that trick wont work twice my friend:griiin: that is your mistake....

Congrats number 8.... although your lines are bad .... But this would probably get the medal... Hehehe as for me.... I wasn't even serious.... 

Also thanks for the one who voted for me

Next time I'll be serious 

55 minutes ago, Dino Nuggets said:

bananas

God dangit! Thats why you aint winning hahaha:Pip-giggle:

• Excited 1

(edited)

@Nitobit @Trot Shufflecan i have a suggestion?

Can we have an event where the winners of this year have a final showdown on the last year december. And we can have that winner ve the artist of the year? This way we can have more winners and not just 1 dominating every event.

Like if person 1 already Won january. That person is up for december line up for ultimate artist of the year. 

then in feb. We can have someone else win..

so in dec. Theres gonna be 11 artists of the month competing for artist of the year...

this genious i tell ya....:griiin:

Edited by Evil Pink One
  • Excited 1

12 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

Can we have an event where the winners of this year have a final showdown on the last year december. And we can have that winner ve the artist of the year? This way we can have more winners and not just 1 dominating every event.

Like if person 1 already Won january. That person is up for december line up for ultimate artist of the year. 

so in dec. Theres gonna be 11 artists of the month competing for artist of the year...

How would that stop one artist from dominating every event? Would we not allow winners to participate in other contests for the rest of the year? :twi:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

10 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

How would that stop one artist from dominating every event? Would we not allow winners to participate in other contests for the rest of the year? :twi:

They can still join but if one keeps dominating. This will not last.:devious: you know what im saying.

Its better that, than this system not lasting.

If player 1 keeps winning every month. Or just 2 or 3 then this kind of event wont last for sure. But if we control it and have others a chance it's gonna last longer. Plus the winner of the month can prepare for winner of the year. No?

But think it over. Its just a suggestion.

And i think this will do good.

Perhaps the one who already won from january.

Won on february can have a point that can be passed on winner of the year and the second placer gets winner of the month on February.

This system can work, that is... Of y gets approved? No?

• smile 1

Wooooahohohoho! There are much more now! I love to see that :pinkie:, Who's going to be the Greatest Pony Artist Under The Heavens :sneer: !? Thrilled to see the run of this! I don't vote because I don't like to do it as a participant, now everyone else, come on, let's vote! :kirin:

Also @Trot Shuffle thanks a lot for including the version of my drawing with the correct color filter :kindness:

3 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

I know who sumbitted 12... god dang it ya cheat hahahha:Pip-giggle: that trick wont work twice my friend:griiin: that is your mistake....

Unironically I believe this one can be very different indeed, but even if I don't win, I'll be really happy and specially, satisfied, because it'll mean that my goal is complete :eager:!

2 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

2 hours ago, Nitobit said:

2 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

They can still join but if one keeps dominating. This will not last.:devious: you know what im saying.

Its better that, than this system not lasting.

If player 1 keeps winning every month. Or just 2 or 3 then this kind of event wont last for sure. But if we control it and have others a chance it's gonna last longer. Plus the winner of the month can prepare for winner of the year. No?

But think it over. Its just a suggestion.

And i think this will do good.

Perhaps the one who already won from january.

Won on february can have a point that can be passed on winner of the year and the second placer gets winner of the month on February.

This system can work, that is... Of y gets approved? No?

I really liked the idea! But yeah there is that point made by Nitobit, also, what if one of some of the winners don't show up for the ultimate contest? Or if they just don't accepet to participate? The submissions will be made without them?  

I don't think I've ever seen this many submissions for one of these contests. :wau:

Good luck everypony and creature.  I won't be casting a vote due to participating.

Mine is submission 11. I decided to go the Equestria Girls route and gave Owlowiscious a cameo role. My head canon is that Owlowiscious flies back through the mirror portal into Equestria with Sci Twi's glasses. :catface:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

30 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Wooooahohohoho! There are much more now! I love to see that :pinkie:, Who's going to be the Greatest Pony Artist Under The Heavens :sneer: !? Thrilled to see the run of this! I don't vote because I don't like to do it as a participant, now everyone else, come on, let's vote! :kirin:

Also @Trot Shuffle thanks a lot for including the version of my drawing with the correct color filter :kindness:

Unironically I believe this one can be very different indeed, but even if I don't win, I'll be really happy and specially, satisfied, because it'll mean that my goal is complete :eager:!

I really liked the idea! But yeah there is that point made by Nitobit, also, what if one of some of the winners don't show up for the ultimate contest? Or if they just don't accepet to participate? The submissions will be made without them?  

Yes

9 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I don't think I've ever seen this many submissions for one of these contests. :wau:

Good luck everypony and creature.  I won't be casting a vote due to participating.

Mine is submission 11. I decided to go the Equestria Girls route and gave Owlowiscious a cameo role. My head canon is that Owlowiscious flies back through the mirror portal into Equestria with Sci Twi's glasses. :catface:

You should vote. I voted but not mine. Someone deserving... Like 8. That one stands out.

OR WE CAN give other awards like always present award. Or accurate voTer award

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

@Wizard Check out those votes.

Thanks for the tag! I forgot about checking for this vote! Now who to vote for...

7 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Congrats number 8.... although your lines are bad .... But this would probably get the medal... Hehehe as for me.... I wasn't even serious....

MY LINES ARE BAD?! You cheeky bugger!

3 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

It's really good to see so many more submissions this month! And Your ability to create something so intricate, colourful and full of energy is a sight to behold!

3 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I was quite surprised to see a EQG submission! Very different and fun!

• smile 1

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

Thanks for the tag! I forgot about checking for this vote! Now who to vote for...

It's really good to see so many more submissions this month! And Your ability to create something so intricate, colourful and full of energy is a sight to behold!

I was quite surprised to see a EQG submission! Very different and fun!

Your art is good Wiz but hence if a single mistake or miss of detail is added, then that thing is easily seen. Which i think lead to your downfall on the first art contest.

On the other hand, on this contest the champ made a mistake of a repeat of art. Again it is also good. But its charm is gone cuz we've seen it already.

These are all my observations mind you. You can take it and learn from it or leave it be... It is just as i say... My opinion on the matter.

My art on the other hand... Is just an experiment and a doodle, never expected it to have votes... But it did... Now i feel i let down that single voter.... Then on the next event I'll make sure to take the prize....

@Wizard

Whats weird is that i prefer the rough sketch rather than the finished product.

• smile 1

3 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Your art is good Wiz but hence if a single mistake or miss of detail is added, then that thing is easily seen. Which i think lead to your downfall on the first art contest.

On the other hand, on this contest the champ made a mistake of a repeat of art. Again it is also good. But its charm is gone cuz we've seen it already.

These are all my observations mind you. You can take it and learn from it or leave it be... It is just as i say... My opinion on the matter.

My art on the other hand... Is just an experiment and a doodle, never expected it to have votes... But it did... Now i feel i let down that single voter.... Then on the next event I'll make sure to take the prize....

@Wizard

Whats weird is that i prefer the rough sketch rather than the finished product.

Your reputation as a professional troll really holds up... ;)

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

15 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

@Wizard!! Something was bothering me when i was looking at you drawing, mind you it was good.... But:griiin:... Ill message it instead

Oh boy, can't wait to see how I've screwed up :jazz-hooves-please:

• Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Wizard said:

I wouldn't say they're bad XD it's just the brush you used, it has some notorious problems with pixel resolution, probably if you blurred the line it would look better :Tempest:

11 hours ago, Wizard said:

Thanks a lot! But But sometimes something simpler is what seems more attractive to people, and everyone makes an effort in their own way. :mlp_smile:

9 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

You're correct, but I personally wouldn't call that a mistake, the lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place, but you always need try to improve your power, you'll understand what I mean when the contest ends ;)

wouldn't say they're bad XD it's just the brush you used, it has some notorious problems with pixel resolution, probably if you blurred the line it would look

Yes and one has no excuse in digital art as mistakes can be easily fixed unlike old style art. Never the less i did say that the art she made is still good. The flaws just shine brighter though on well done arts. Equal exchange and all that.

You're correct, but I personally wouldn't call that a mistake, the lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place, but you always need try to improve your power, you'll understand what I mean when the contest ends

Yes improve your power.... As i look into it. To "me" it seems the same as your previous.

To me okay. Just pointin that one out, others might not think of it that way? Perhaps? Mmm 

Its up to you if you'll take my words into consideration. Im just blabbering here. Opinions and what not.

• smile 1