Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves Day - Best Pairing of 2024 Voting!

Dynamo Pad

Which is the Best Ship of 2024?  

52 users have voted

1. 1. Which is the Best Ship of 2024?

• Starlight Glimmer and A Bathtub
    • Starlight Glimmer and Trixie
    • Señor Butterscotch and Madame Taffytail
    • Zoom Sephyrwing and Thunder Flap
    • Hughbert Jellius and Tub of Jelly
    • Applejack and Rainbow Dash's Tail
    • Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon
    • G1's North Star and G4's Soarin
    • Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie
    • Star Silk and A Glass of Chocolate Milk
    • Shining Armor and Princess Cadance
    • Fluffle Puff and Queen Chrysalis
    • Sunset Shimmer and Pinkie Pie
    • Princess Celestia and Cake
    • Lyra and Bonbon
    • Rarity and Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle and Tempest Shadow
    • Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy
    • Capper and Captain Celaeno
    • Lyra Heartstrings and Noteworthy
    • Big Mac and Marble Pie
    • Doctor Hooves and Roseluck
    • Spike and Thorax
    • Derpy and Doctor Hooves
    • Rarity and Coco Pommel

Hey, everyone! Your Events Lead Dynamo Pad here wanting to thank you for taking part in submitting your favorites ships/pairings! ^_^ 

The time has now come to cast your votes on who the best ship is for Hearts and Hooves Day 2024! :pinkie:

Just like before in submitting your favorite ships, voting shall last for only a week and only three choices/votes per user. The top 3 ships/pairings shall earn a badge based on the ship that one came up with in the previous thread. :grin:

Important Note: For those that have voted before. Please revote if you weren't able to select the maximum of 3 choices before.

Happy voting everyone! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Previous thread:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/201721-hearts-and-hooves-day-best-pairing-of-2024/

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Leaves 1

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey, everyone! Your Events Lead Dynamo Pad here wanting to thank you for taking part in submitting your favorites ships/pairings! ^_^ 

The time has now come to cast your votes on who the best ship is for Hearts and Hooves Day 2024! :pinkie:

Just like before in submitting your favorite ships, voting shall last for only a week and only three choices/votes per user. The top 3 ships/pairings shall earn a badge based on the ship that one came up with in the previous thread. :grin:

Important Note: For those that have voted before. Please revote if you weren't able to select the maximum of 3 choices before.

Happy voting everyone! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Previous thread:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/201721-hearts-and-hooves-day-best-pairing-of-2024/

Rarity and Applejack are on there twice! :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Leaves 1

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Rarity and Applejack are on there twice! :awwthanks:

Thank you so much for noticing this, @Cagey! Now that the mistake has been corrected, please re-cast your vote. :coco:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Leaves 1

I voted for Celestia and Cake, of course. :>

...I can't see that one winning though, so go Lyra and Bon Bon! :P

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 2

I love that the highest voted one so far is for a single glass of chocolate milk. Y'all got food on the mind don't cha?  Dont lie, if one said breakfast and pony you'd be voting that one in second place 😂

• Brohoof 2
  • Party! 1

8 hours ago, sunjunjie7899 said:

Thank you for your suggestion

No, thank YOU for your thanks on the suggestion random non-bot ponehhhh :ooh:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I'm still not so good in ships, but here we go :>

Let's what will happen :>

9 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I… what 

HOW IS THIS WINNING?! 

Hide contents

image.png

459466.gif

You didn't doubt Pinkie Pie, did you?

• Delighted Giggle 2

(edited)

The glass of chocolate milk winning :laugh: I chose Fluffle Puff and Chrysalis because I had almost forgotten about that one until a new video from that channel popped up in my recommended recently! Those videos were so cute, it's great that they're still making them!

image.gif.5b986e22a2a2e2b3bb19084be9df42e5.gif

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

15 hours ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

The glass of chocolate milk winning :laugh: I chose Fluffle Puff and Chrysalis because I had almost forgotten about that one until a new video from that channel popped up in my recommended recently! Those videos were so cute, it's great that they're still making them!

image.gif.5b986e22a2a2e2b3bb19084be9df42e5.gif

Oh sureeeee Discord! Let’s pretend it was totally not your doing that a shipping match between CHOCOLATE and MYSELF had nothing to do with YOU!! :okiedokieloki: 

• Delighted Giggle 2

(edited)
59 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Oh sureeeee Discord! Let’s pretend it was totally not your doing that a shipping match between CHOCOLATE and MYSELF had nothing to do with YOU!! :okiedokieloki: 

WITH YOU. Bold of you to assume  you are of the same star power as a glass of chocolate milk. I mean that WAS Discord's co-star in Return of Harmony after all.

Edited by shadowmoon Dancer
  • Excited 1

25 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

WITH YOU. Bold of you to assume  you are of the same star power as a glass of chocolate milk. I mean that WAS Discord's co-stat in Return of Harmony after all.

False. I would never assume that. WHICH IS WHY I CANT BELIEVE I WAS SHIPPED WITH IT AND THAT ITS ACTUALLY WINNING :Cozy:

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Ehehehehehe! You've fallen victim to our grand chaotic scheme!!! Glass of Chocolate Milk was the one who suggested it, and good ol' Glassie has been my good friend for EONS! I had to give him a hand in winning this little game! :umad:

image.gif.b7141e127510bbc0e56ef46116672f24.gif

36 minutes ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

Ehehehehehe! You've fallen victim to our grand chaotic scheme!!! Glass of Chocolate Milk was the one who suggested it, and good ol' Glassie has been my good friend for EONS! I had to give him a hand in winning this little game! :umad:

image.gif.b7141e127510bbc0e56ef46116672f24.gif

I kinda wanna know what you've been up to between G4 and G5. Did your alarm clock forget to set you AGAIN?

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

I kinda wanna know what you've been up to between G4 and G5. Did your alarm clock forget to set you AGAIN?

Oh you know,,, A bit of this and a bit of that :umad: I did take quite a long nap, and I do blame my alarm clock for not setting me at a good time to wake up! It's quite the contrary guy :unamused: Then I took a bit of a vacation to some alternate dimensions, got to see my good old friend Jean Luc Picard over in the Star Trek universe :P (this reference actually checks out since Picard came out after G5 ended lmao) and when I came back, the ponies had managed to create all sorts of chaos themselves! For all their talk about harmony, they're quite good at stirring things up!! Doing my job for me, I practically just have to cheer from the sidelines!

image.gif.ba63eaaf358ee07a168120e539edc885.gif

("How can I make my obligatory gif" relevant challenge :laugh:)

7 minutes ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

Oh you know,,, A bit of this and a bit of that :umad: I did take quite a long nap, and I do blame my alarm clock for not setting me at a good time to wake up! It's quite the contrary guy :unamused: Then I took a bit of a vacation to some alternate dimensions, got to see my good old friend Jean Luc Picard over in the Star Trek universe :P (this reference actually checks out since Picard came out after G5 ended lmao) and when I came back, the ponies had managed to create all sorts of chaos themselves! For all their talk about harmony, they're quite good at stirring things up!! Doing my job for me, I practically just have to cheer from the sidelines!

image.gif.ba63eaaf358ee07a168120e539edc885.gif

("How can I make my obligatory gif" relevant challenge :laugh:)

Ok.

My personal favorites from this list:

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash

Lyra and Bon Bon

Shining Armor and Cadance

Twilight and Pinkie

and

Starlight and Trixie