Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!

daringDomination

This will be my first year getting to celebrate Hearts and Hooves Day with all of you! So, what is everypony's plans for this year's Hearts and Hooves day?

I personally don't have much going on except hanging out with friends and doing what I do on most days, maybe I'll even spend some time with my family. I usually make my friends quick drawings or cards to celebrate, it's probably the quickest way for me to show my appreciation. Today I even managed to get a special somepony! A platonic one, but still just as important as a romantic one. Do you have a special somepony? What are you going to be doing with them today?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This is my first Hearts And Hooves Day here too! I currently don't have anypony in my life but it'll probably happen one of these days; until then I'm content being by myself. LOL due to the fact I am in online college and was homeschooled from first grade to high school I've never dated before. I think I'll give it a try one of these days.

Edited by Princess Sunny
  • Brohoof 2

I'm working today. I'll be honest I forgot what today even was lol. So far it's been a good day. I saw someone at work I haven't seen in awhile and it was cool catching up with him. He might even be at Wrestlemania when I'll be there so that'd be cool. I'd at least know somebody else going in person. I don't have or want plans for today. I'm busy with work and really the only person I was interested in isn't an option. Which isn't a bad thing because I was talking to a friend and honestly we stan who that persons with. Absolute queen. I normally don't care about other peoples relationships but I'm rooting for that one. We're rooting for that one. According to Bumble I've got over 1,000 swipes. If I really wanted plans I'm sure I could find one but I'm not desperate and I don't really care to try to date right now. 

• Brohoof 2

I have nothing going on, still gonna wish a Happy Valentine’s/Hearts and Hooves day to everyone tho! One of the bat sanctuaries I follow also made fruit bat related valentines, here’s one for everypony.

Spoiler

IMG_1732.thumb.jpeg.bc960b82221bdfb0796ecac3c5d23471.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

Hearts and Hooves/Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday actually. It doesn’t have to only be about romantic love so instead I use this day to show my friends and family how much I love, care, and appreciate them. I like to make homemade cards and bake sugar cookies and frost them. Unfortunately I forgot to get eggs and the store was out when I went so my cookies will be a belated gift this year as I’m going to have to try again to get eggs another day so I can make them then. I’m not skilled enough to bake without a mix but I hope to one be able to make them from scratch like my mom did for us growing up. Hers were so incredibly delicious!

Happy Hearts and Hooves everyone <3

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm actually kind of sick right now so me and my parents are waiting until Sunday to celebrate. I still live with my parents while I'm finishing up college. 

Edited by Princess Sunny
  • Hugs 1

I’m married so my usual Hearts and Hooves day involves a very lightweight date or staying at home for a fancier home-cooked meal and maybe a fitting dvd movie. There isn’t much to it because I don’t need a designated day to give or receive love or affection. The only tradition I kind of expect is receiving a chocolate rose. It can be after Hearts and Hooves Day from a clearance shelf or whatever, but I do fairly insist on my yearly rose, or a reasonable facsimile. I’m difficult that way.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1