Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy

Happy Hearts n' Hooves Day everypony! 

Your faithful mail mare Derpy here! :fluttershy:

I am so looking forward to work today! I'm just stopping by to see if I have any letters to pick up! :) 

Hearts and Hooves Day is a day we celebrate the spirit of love in all its forms. Love for a special somepony. Love for your family. Love for a friend. 

And the best way to show somepony you care is with a letter! From a secret admirer! ^_^ 

So, if you want, you can write a letter to somepony on this forum, whether they're family, a dear friend or a special somepony. That you care and appreciate them today.

Then, you can DM that letter to me, @Derpy. I'll make sure that they receive that special letter and let them follow that trail back to you! :grin:

Kind of like the game of Secret St. Minty Kringle for Hearth's Warming, but it's letters instead of socks!

If anypony is interested in volunteering, feel free to post in this thread!

I'll be back to pick up those letters in a week, don't you worry! That should give everypony enough time to write your letter. ;)

Happy writing and Happy Hearts n' Hooves Day! 

- Derpy :muffins:

• Brohoof 6
  • Delighted Giggle 3
  • smile 1
  • Excited 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Leaves 1

8 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Question - Are we only allowed to do one person, or can we do multiple, and if so, how many? 

Multiple is more than okay. With it being Hearts n' Hooves Day, multiple letters means that we can help spread the love to everypony!

As for how many, I think an unlimited amount works out perfectly, as well!

Just need to double check, organize and make sure that every letter gets out to everypony once the letters are handed in. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Derpy said:

Multiple is more than okay. With it being Hearts n' Hooves Day, multiple letters means that we can help spread the love to everypony!

As for how many, I think an unlimited amount works out perfectly, as well!

Just need to double check, organize and make sure that every letter gets out to everypony once the letters are handed in. :fluttershy:

I shall begin writing my letters. There will be many of them. :coco:

• Brohoof 3
  • Shocked 1

Dear Princess Celestia and Princess Luna,

This week is all about love and I would not be a part of this wonderful community here without you two and I wanted to tell you both how much you two have inspired me and how much I love you both!

When I read about all the things that you two had been through and all the turmoil and heartbreak, I couldn’t help but be saddened by it all.

Celestia, I know that you had to mourn the loss of your only sister for the next 1000 years and Luna unfortunately had nothing but hatred and jealousy for you, thinking she was being ignored by everypony.

But Luna, even after that time, it all didn’t matter in the end because the demons that controlled you has been vanquished due to Twilight and her friends and all you wanted was to be forgiven by Celestia.

And Celestia did forgive you for everything that had happened because she knew that the only thing that mattered to her was that you were her sister and she was absolutely thrilled to see you once more.

Ever since then, you both have ruled together as equals because you both are the definition of harmony. No matter what, you two stayed together and came out on the other side as sisters still.

And I myself found all of that very inspiring. You are both equally so wonderful and amazing and wonderful and beautiful to me and have been your biggest fan ever since I joined this community.

Day and night. Sun and moon. Light and dark. You can’t have one without the other and I could never see you two apart either.

Thank you both for all that you have taught me about forgiveness and forgetting and I know that you two will always have a special place in my heart.

Your faithful subject, Divine!

9DDC4666-4BC9-493F-A447-A97FAF130049.thumb.jpeg.7fc8911134b45f86879f6ca84acfec46.jpeg

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Leaves 1

10 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I'm writing my letter/letters now, Derpy. :muffins:

Take all the time that you need. The letters are due in about a week, so there's plenty of time for everyone who participates to write their letters. :fluttershy:

42 minutes ago, DivineMist1000 said:

Dear Princess Celestia and Princess Luna,

This week is all about love and I would not be a part of this wonderful community here without you two and I wanted to tell you both how much you two have inspired me and how much I love you both!

When I read about all the things that you two had been through and all the turmoil and heartbreak, I couldn’t help but be saddened by it all.

Celestia, I know that you had to mourn the loss of your only sister for the next 1000 years and Luna unfortunately had nothing but hatred and jealousy for you, thinking she was being ignored by everypony.

But Luna, even after that time, it all didn’t matter in the end because the demons that controlled you has been vanquished due to Twilight and her friends and all you wanted was to be forgiven by Celestia.

And Celestia did forgive you for everything that had happened because she knew that the only thing that mattered to her was that you were her sister and she was absolutely thrilled to see you once more.

Ever since then, you both have ruled together as equals because you both are the definition of harmony. No matter what, you two stayed together and came out on the other side as sisters still.

And I myself found all of that very inspiring. You are both equally so wonderful and amazing and wonderful and beautiful to me and have been your biggest fan ever since I joined this community.

Day and night. Sun and moon. Light and dark. You can’t have one without the other and I could never see you two apart either.

Thank you both for all that you have taught me about forgiveness and forgetting and I know that you two will always have a special place in my heart.

Your faithful subject, Divine!

9DDC4666-4BC9-493F-A447-A97FAF130049.thumb.jpeg.7fc8911134b45f86879f6ca84acfec46.jpeg

After receiving this letter, this is really sweet! It shows how much you truly care about the Princesses.

If you'd like, you can still DM this letter to me and I'll be sure to deliver this to the Princesses as soon as possible. :) 

24 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

my bestie probably knows who it's from XD

It could still be a surprise, but it's always great to join in on the fun to spread love and friendship. To let others know how much they mean to you. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, DivineMist1000 said:

@Derpy I sent you my love letter personally! Thank you so much Derpy and I hope that the princesses get it! :muffins:

Thank you so much! I have received your letter and it will be delivered to your recipient soon! :) 

1 hour ago, TheRockARooster said:

I sent you my letter, Derpy. :muffins:

Thank you.

I just received your letter and it will be delivered as soon as I've received everyone else's letters!

You're welcome! :grin:

45 minutes ago, TBD said:

@Derpy when is the deadline?

The deadline for submitting letters will be by next Wednesday. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 3
  • Leaves 1

2 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I hope I didn't do too many! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Props sending the letters over to Derpy will be like,

IMG_9637.gif.ca30f70d92f353c85bd834bb58ba4968.gif

• Brohoof 4
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Party! 1

2 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I hope I didn't do too many! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Is there even such a thing??? Ahaha I’ll try to compete with you xD

3 hours ago, TBD said:

@Derpy when is the deadline?

i love your questions! I’ll definitely try to keep up before then! I got too lax and thought it was for the end of the month xD 

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

I will write as many "secret love" letters to as many users on to Derpy X2 to the number of love emojis this comment gets by this Friday.

I will begin writing them  on Saturn day and finish by Moon day 

I suspect 4-8 letters will be written let's see if I am right or wrong.

Oh, and Cadence bless all the young lovers out and may Celestia give them a beautiful time to enjoy the rest of the holy day. 🌞 💕

• Brohoof 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 1

25 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Oh, and Cadence bless all the young lovers out and may Celestia give them a beautiful time to enjoy the rest of the holy day. 🌞 💕

And blessed it shall be! *respectful curtsey* 

• Brohoof 5
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Moments ago, Princess Cadance said:

And blessed it shall be! *respectful curtsey* 

*Bows before Cadence*

It is a pleasure to celebrate your special day!

• Brohoof 6
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1

I did my part and enjoyed writing my letter a lot :D Thank you for this lovely event! <3 

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 2

50 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

I did my part and enjoyed writing my letter a lot :D Thank you for this lovely event! <3 

Hey, no fair! I should probably catch up D: 

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

47 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Hey, no fair! I should probably catch up D: 

... Yes please, you definitely should. Hurry! :toldya::fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Party! 1