Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves day 2023 - Your Matches - The Gathering

Ice Princess Silky

2 minutes ago, The Wife of Law said:

The snow-white pony walks through and notices how well put together this celebration is. It’s clean, offers plenty of space, and the decorations look great. It’s then she notices @Princess Silky who looks like she may have something to do with all of this. She trots up to the pony and asks in a confused yet demanding tone: “Hey, you. Are you running this? If so, what is it? I sorta want to know taking into the account I was personally asked to come”.

Silky was giggling happily as she picked up little @Silverspark184completely unaware that @Props ValRoa Magloria was near to possibly see that. When Wolf Track would approach, Silky seemed blissfully distracted until she heard the demanding tone. Her features would suddenly becoming more stern as she'd narrow her eyes with intolerance before speaking firmly "Oh, you must be a friend of Frostbites--" suddenly lifting her gaze up to see Wolf Track's features and noticing her immediately from the letter.

Her eyes would suddenly glisten with returned glee. "Oh!! You're the match of---!!" She'd then turn to see @Dark Horse not too far away and her eyes would glisten brightly. "Come! Come! You two must meet!" She'd giggle and make her way towards the dashingly darling dark horse. 

• Brohoof 1

Meanwhile, Caramel would begin to walk around the gathering, trying to see if she could find the stallion known as @Dynamo Pad. Still using her magic to levitate her drink while sipping on it, she'd walk around and would soon hear the familiar voice of one of her closest friends, @Princess Silky. She'd look over in her direction to see a blue unicorn stallion talking to Star Silk and would smile a little, recollecting the description that was given to her about him. "That looks pretty spot on from what Starry told me about him, he's kind of cute" she would think to herself as she'd shyly wait to be seen.

• Brohoof 1

@Skylight Scintillate

“Ah! Good. Good to meet you, Skylight! I’m glad I picked the right pony. Yes, I do believe we are meeting tonight. At least that’s what my invitation says.” He replies hurriedly, due to his nervousness. “Umm, cupcakes? Sure, nothing wrong with those! I don’t mind having one from time to time. My sister’s the one that’s big on sweets, though. Her name is Midnight...” He trails off, straining to find anything useful to contribute to the conversation.

He then notices @Dynamo Pad and whatever small shreds of social skills he has tells him that he should try to include him in the conversation. But then more ponies started showing up and talking to Dynamo, Skylight, and amongst themselves. Nebel, being the shy and quiet pony that he was, couldn’t do much else other than stand there awkwardly and watch things play out.  

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky was giggling happily as she picked up little @Silverspark184completely unaware that @Props ValRoa Magloria was near to possibly see that. When Wolf Track would approach, Silky seemed blissfully distracted until she heard the demanding tone. Her features would suddenly becoming more stern as she'd narrow her eyes with intolerance before speaking firmly "Oh, you must be a friend of Frostbites--" suddenly lifting her gaze up to see Wolf Track's features and noticing her immediately from the letter.

Her eyes would suddenly glisten with returned glee. "Oh!! You're the match of---!!" She'd then turn to see @Dark Horse not too far away and her eyes would glisten brightly. "Come! Come! You two must meet!" She'd giggle and make her way towards the dashingly darling dark horse. 

Silverspark;panicked  for one no pony held her in a long time but she hid her horn and wings under the hoodie she is wearing as she don't  under stand what @princesssilky is trying to do as her eyes looked at @Props ValRoaand the other ponies around with her tail over her hooves

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Reality Check said:

RC was just about to got meet up with @Dynamo Pad and @Sir Hugsalot along with @Sycofear13, when he noticed the mare that the invitation wanted him to meet. "Actually, you go on ahead, I think I just found the pony I'm supposed to be looking for." RC said to @Sycofear13 before heading towards @Sophie H.

As more guests had made their appearances known, Dynamo had looked towards seeing a light green unicorn, who had sported a blue and gray hat and a black jacket. He had recalled meeting this unicorn somewhere, but where? Thinking back, a moment of realization had hit him as he recalled a younger unicorn with the same hat. "Excuse me, but I hope you don't mind me asking. Are you by any chance Reality Check? I seem to recall meeting a pony like you back when I visited a place called Friendshire." 

10 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

Gosh at this event there are sure a lot of ponies! also a lot of friends! Sophie's smile would grow wider as she spots @Dynamo Pad and @Sir Hugsalotand many other familar faces! "Hey guys!" she yells with a wave before she could spot in the edge of her eye a green stallion walking up to her. With a quick blink she'd turn her head to face him, still wearing her warm smile "Oh hey! you must be Reality Check!" sophie says in a soft voice as she takes a sit on the ground, her tail swaying gently from side to side to express her happiness "I am Sophie! it's nice to meet you!" and with that, she lifts her left hoof up for a hoof shake.

As Reality made his way over towards someone, Dynamo looked towards the mare and gasped. It was then that the mare in question turned out to be his friend, Sophie. "Sophie!? I can't believe it. It's been a little while since I last saw you. I remember meeting you for the first time after meeting up with Silky." He would say, giving Sophie a hug, before giving her room to talk to Reality. "How have you been and what have you been up to?" He asks, before looking towards @Sir Hugsalot, who had also joined the group. Taking a look up and down to take his appearance in, Dynamo gasped once more as he realized who this stallion was. "Wait a minute. I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you Vibrant Grove? I remember hearing all about you from Silky as she never stopped talking about you. It's so great to meet you in person."

24 minutes ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

Meanwhile, Caramel would begin to walk around the gathering, trying to see if she could find the stallion known as @Dynamo Pad. Still using her magic to levitate her drink while sipping on it, she'd walk around and would soon hear the familiar voice of one of her closest friends, @Princess Silky. She'd look over in her direction to see a blue unicorn stallion talking to Star Silk and would smile a little, recollecting the description that was given to her about him. "That looks pretty spot on from what Starry told me about him, he's kind of cute" she would think to herself as she'd shyly wait to be seen.

@AuroraGlimmer

Smiling, he looked around at all the guests and the faces that started becoming familiar to him. Continuing to look around, his eyes stopped as he thought someone had been looking at him. Turning to the pony, he was met by a chocolate mare with blonde, brown and gray mane and tail. Her attire consisted of a black parka, purple socks, black rimmed glasses and three piercings in her ear. To say that she was cute was a complete understatement. To Dynamo, she stood out from everyone as he was simply starstruck. A slight blush slowly dusted his cheeks as there was this sort of aura around her that wanted him to approach. Feeling nervous, he looked towards the friends he was talking to. "Uh...h-hey guys? I hope you can excuse me. There's someone I want to try and meet." He'd say, before making his way over towards the chocolate mare.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Amazing work getting those 2 together:fluttershy:  

• Brohoof 1

*walking to meet the crowd of wonderful ponies and creatures alike.*

May I have everypony’s attention please! Thank you all for gathering here today and I hope everypony have meet up with partners and greeting them! Today for our activities we are going to split into two different groups of 16 members. One group will be taking a mythical forest tour with me and my husband! While the other group will joining in with Rara on her music journey! Please choose one group you wish to take part of! I hope everyone will continue to have fun and see you all soon! So let’s get going shall we?

Choose a path you and your partner wish to take upon on together! (Click on the given link)

Section 1: Maze of Friendship

Section 2: Rock the Cashrara

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

Sophie could tell that he's a little shy at the moment, if she's honest, she's shy too! but she also would try her best to stay calm "Oh?" she asks with a slight tilt of her head as he pulls out his sketchbook, blinking a few times as he'd begin to show her different kind of drawings of creatures "wow! that's impressive! I love your art style! and the details you put into them" she says, clearly overwhelmed in a good way "I can tell! you're really talented!" Her own smile grows while her tail sways faster and faster with each drawing she sees "I'm so jelous right now! I wish I could draw like this!"

As he was talking to @Sophie H., he heard @Dynamo Pad's comment while he came by and hugged her. RC then remembered that he did visit a place called 'Friendshire' about several years ago, before he got his jacket and made his mane into a ponytail. "Oh yeah, I remember visiting there before, though I didn't really stayed there for long." RC answered. "But yeah, that's me. But feel free to call me RC if that name's a little harder to say."

Just as Dynamo left to meet with @AuroraGlimmer, he returned to talking with Sophie. "R-really? Well, I sorta learned this stuff on my own because I usually had a lot of time to myself when I was a foal. Though I don't know if I'd consider my art amazing compared to other artist I've met before ^^;"

He then turned to @Princess Cadance along with a few other famous ponies walking alongside her. As she made the announcement, RC looked back and Sophie. "Looks like we got two events to choose from. Which one do you wanna go on?"

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark;"yeah it's one of my toys  I like to use my magic to  make it look it moves on its own"she levitated her toy mouse showing her as she make it look  like its running on its own  then it ran up @Sycofear13 front leg  and have dance on her back

Cali watches the mouse as it climbs up her leg, clearly impressed with it "Ooh". after a moment of stretching her neck to see the mouse, her head turns back to Silverspark "Wait a minute, you're the face that was on my invitation."

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

Cali watches the mouse as it climbs up her leg, clearly impressed with it "Ooh". after a moment of stretching her neck to see the mouse, her head turns back to Silverspark "Wait a minute, you're the face that was on my invitation."

Silverspark;leaped off of @Princess Silky before looking at @Sycofear13Cali and answering" and you are the pony on mine my name is Silverspark and that toy mouse is squeaks "she said as her hood show her horn and her wings slip out

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark;leaped off of @Princess Silky before looking at @Sycofear13Cali and answering" and you are the pony on mine my name is Silverspark and that toy mouse is squeaks "she said as her hood show her horn and her wings slip out

Cali gives @Princess Silkya brief wave and a smile as Silverspark gets down from atop her. "Squeaks is a cute na-" Cali stops as she gets a full view of Silverspark. She raises a shaky hoof and sputters out "A-a-alicon"

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Magloria said:

@Cagey

Magloria would nod. She was interested in Frostbite more, now. He didn't like what was going on here - nor did she. It was a breathe of fresh - and well needed air. "Good." she nodded, in a basic manner. Like him, she wasn't expressive. 

Frostbite considered the announcement, assessing the princess and any possible benefits. In the end, it wasn't a difficult choice. 

"I'm not interested in 'music journeys'," he muttered, half to Magloria, half to himself. 

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

Cali gives @Princess Silkya brief wave and a smile as Silverspark gets down from atop her. "Squeaks is a cute na-" Cali stops as she gets a full view of Silverspark. She raises a shaky hoof and sputters out "A-a-alicon"

Silverspark;"please do not look at me like that just because I am an alicorn don't mean I am royalty I born this was sort of like Flurryheart but unlike her I don't have a family to teach me how other then Squeaks and Prince Berry"she said folding her wings

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark;"please do not look at me like that just because I am an alicorn don't mean I am royalty I born this was sort of like Flurryheart but unlike her I don't have a family to teach me how other then Squeaks and Prince Berry"she said folding her wings

Cali's eyes grow with excitement, for only a moment, until she hears that Silverspark was born an alicorn, at which point she exhales all the air in her lungs. With a grumpy look on her face she opens her mouth, then pauses to look around. "...Heck."
"Sorry, I just always wanted to be an alicorn and thought you could tell me how you did it"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

Cali's eyes grow with excitement, for only a moment, until she hears that Silverspark was born an alicorn, at which point she exhales all the air in her lungs. With a grumpy look on her face she opens her mouth, then pauses to look around. "...Heck."
"Sorry, I just always wanted to be an alicorn and thought you could tell me how you did it"

Silverspark:looking at the pegasus "yeah well you ask the royal sister inlaws how they became one and their story was fascinating one was by friendship the other by learning about family  and love"she said 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:looking at the pegasus "yeah well you ask the royal sister inlaws how they became one and their story was fascinating one was by friendship the other by learning about family  and love"she said 

"I tried that already, but they're "busy" and I'm "not aloud to loiter in the castle."" Cali briefly blows a raspberry to her side. with a heavy sigh she turns back to Silverspark with the smile slowly coming back to her face. "Well, no big deal. You wanna go do something?" 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

"I tried that already, but they're "busy" and I'm "not aloud to loiter in the castle."" Cali briefly blows a raspberry to her side. with a heavy sigh she turns back to Silverspark with the smile slowly coming back to her face. "Well, no big deal. You wanna go do something?" 

Silverspark:looking at Cali"we could check that maze with Princess Cadence and Shining Armor it seams like a fun adventure "she said 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:looking at Cali"we could check that maze with Princess Cadence and Shining Armor it seams like a fun adventure "she said 

"Sounds like a plan, lead the way new friend!" Cali raises her hoof in the air in jubilation, before slowly lowering it. "Wait, like, "with them" with them?"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

"Sounds like a plan, lead the way new friend!" Cali raises her hoof in the air in jubilation, before slowly lowering it. "Wait, like, "with them" with them?"

Silverspark;"she said with her and  her husband so yup plus I kind of wanna get from those grumps over there" she said pointing her right wing to Frostbite and Magolia hearing what the one mare said she felt uncomfarble around that one mare 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark;"she said with her and  her husband so yup plus I kind of wanna get from those grumps over there" she said pointing her right wing to Frostbite and Magolia hearing what the one mare said she felt uncomfarble around that one mare 

30 minutes ago, Magloria said:

@Cagey

Magloria smirked slightly at this. "You and me both." her grin was that of an evil one. "I never liked alicorns - but what I like even less than alicorns..." she leaned closer, "Crowds."

"Yeah sure, let's not let them ruin our fun" she turns "after all" She takes as deep a breath as she can before saying at much louder than average speaking volume "THEY'RE JUST A COUPLE OF LOOOOOSERS" then, takes off running toward the maze as fast as she can. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sycofear13 said:

"Yeah sure, let's not let them ruin our fun" she turns "after all" She takes as deep a breath as she can before saying at much louder than average speaking volume "THEY'RE JUST A COUPLE OF LOOOOOSERS" then, takes off running toward the maze as fast as she can. 

Silverspark:levitated her saddlebag over to herself and followed Cali laughing

• Brohoof 1