Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts n Hooves Day 2023!

Princess Cadance

Hello everypony!! It’s that time again to spread the love and joy with the ponies you love! From what I have seen, it looks like we already got some fun activities here! Ponies meet n greet party, best couples contest, and ohh song writing! I can’t wait to spend this special time with all of you! To get this started share the person you love or the things you love like hobbies. And what makes them so special to you!

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was featured

I love my hobbies like trying to figure out how old video games worked, and that takes so much time I don't have time to eat the chocolate I planned for this day :P

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Princess Cadance said:

Hello everypony!! It’s that time again to spread the love and joy with the ponies you love! From what I have seen, it looks like we already got some fun activities here! Ponies meet n greet party, best couples contest, and ohh song writing! I can’t wait to spend this special time with all of you! To get this started share the person you love or the things you love like hobbies. And what makes them so special to you!

Princess Cadence! You're more than welcomed to pay a visit to all the pairs and loved birds at the Gathering Garden! You're an inspiration to us all and I hope you have a lovely Hearts and Hooves day!

• Brohoof 2

Of course I love the ponies, especially a yellow Pegasus one :> Though it is not the only thing I love, there quite a number of items on the list

I love music, I love wind, rain and the smell the air has after it rained. I have big love for plants, they fascinate me since my childhood. I also love long walks in nature :> I do love space, the night sky and stars. Never bough a telescope but I have been close more than once. I love to draw, things which have meaning for me. I love good people, humor, silliness, being upbeat and try to change things to the better. I love to learn and improve, good people and friends :>

aaaaaand of course

I

love

tea

> shocking revelation, I know <

and of course I love all my friends of this community, especially the legendary princess of chocolate milk and the legendary chocolate bar farmer from another planet of our solar system 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Princess Cadance said:

1 - Person is not on site but king is my best bean y u y <3
2 - love making AMV's, drawing and listening to certain songs with lyrics as

"It's best if you just stay as you are,
There's no need to sugarcoat the words.
Sometimes there are days when the sun doesn't rise
If that happens, i'm going to be your sun." yadayada cx
These type of things keep me occupied / bring positive vibes my way y-y

gonna wish everyone goodluck on the contest and a happy valentines!

• Brohoof 2

Happy Hearts n’ Hooves Day, everyone :)

AD1E1390-A55E-4744-B3DD-C1DD17427CD0.jpeg

I just want to say that I love my parents dearly. They do so much for me and I appreciate them.

…Also this  a shout out to all of my anime husbandos.

6B1E6724-DC5E-4E4B-859B-C45973CBC663.jpeg

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Princess Cadance said:

What an honor to be visited by You, Princess Cadance <3 Please, do enjoy what festivities we prepared for our fellow ponies!

For me this is a special day that I celebrate with one and only @Princess Silky. A lovely mare with heart made of pure, flawless diamond that made me happy beyond what words can describe. I can't even describe how I feel. Silky. I love You so much, thank You for being mine, for being with me and giving me love at all times. You are my Sun <3 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Star Silk said:

Princess Cadence! You're more than welcomed to pay a visit to all the pairs and loved birds at the Gathering Garden!

Hooray for being a "loved bird"...Um..."Love duck?" ! ezgif-6-d078e574989d.gif.040e111fd67d12ef8dfa6a7808de7541.gif

Ohhh this is an OOC thread -- I'm 2derpy4u in this case!!

I absolutely LOVE that I've been traveling last last year and early this year. I'll be traveling some more with my best friend who is now the love of my life ;~; 

Reading books -- I need to get back to that! I LOVE reading and lately I've been too caught up with life to touch up on it.

I LOVE running an event on love in honor of one of my favorite MLP Princesses!!

Hopefully we can spread more love this year -- even if it's just friendly love! Let's gooooo! :pinkie:

1 hour ago, Jon the VGNerd said:

Happy Forever Alone Day! by AkaruiNinja on DeviantArt

To those still single like myself. :squee:

Awww ;~; lots of digital floofy pony hugs your way if you ever need them! You're not alone with this crazy bunch around :laugh:

41 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hooray for being a "loved bird"...Um..."Love duck?" ! ezgif-6-d078e574989d.gif.040e111fd67d12ef8dfa6a7808de7541.gif

hahaha Sparkly, that's a good one!

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

There are quite a few things I could say, but I love all the friends I have here on the forums. You all know who you are. :mlp_wink:

*smiles brightly with eyes that sparkled and said "Happy to enjoy this lovely day with you."

6 hours ago, Star Silk said:

*Happily squees and trots in place, fluttering her wings in glee*

5 hours ago, Pandora said:

1 - Person is not on site but king is my best bean y u y <3
2 - love making AMV's, drawing and listening to certain songs with lyrics as

"It's best if you just stay as you are,
There's no need to sugarcoat the words.
Sometimes there are days when the sun doesn't rise
If that happens, i'm going to be your sun." yadayada cx
These type of things keep me occupied / bring positive vibes my way y-y

gonna wish everyone goodluck on the contest and a happy valentines!

5 hours ago, The Wife of Law said:

Happy Hearts n’ Hooves Day, everyone :)

AD1E1390-A55E-4744-B3DD-C1DD17427CD0.jpeg

I just want to say that I love my parents dearly. They do so much for me and I appreciate them. I

…Also this  a shoutout to all of my anime husbandos.

6B1E6724-DC5E-4E4B-859B-C45973CBC663.jpeg

4 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day! :D

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day, Besties! image.gif.d2295fee832cad68d23a936a74af1266.gif :D

• The topic was unfeatured