Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF Pony World Cup 2023 - gather your teammates and represent!

Ice Princess Silky

37 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:looking worried watching the older alicorn Luna "please tell me I won't  grow up with a darkside like that "she said hiding under Silky's  wing

We all have a 'dark' side...though be as it may, I prefer 'fearless' side.

1999060.thumb.png.a3ae486017fbcaf24e8e747a7290a428.png

43 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:"fearless isn't  that the side where it will hurt somepony if not careful ?"She asked 

Yes...don't listen to that Nightmare...mare. She's full of lies and deceit and confusion!

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark"I wonder what it means to to really be an alicorn besides the royalty stuff and we have the same abilities  as the earth ponies unicorns and  pegasi I sometimes like to help the pegasi with the clouds one time I did cloud art "hides the Luna cloud with a funny mustache "yet when you are an alicorn my size no pony to teach  I am still figuring out how not to set things on fire or give a house legs luckily I was being good around Silky's  place those she might have a few holes in her house from the giant termite in the extra bedroom 

"My only advice for you is not to think about your place in this world as an alicorn but to think about your place in this world as you! Being an alicorn doesn't mean you have to make the days or the nights or to rule over a kingdom! You can be who ever you want to be! There are no such things as small roles."

11 hours ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

Do thou'st really think it's nice? How adorable. I shall have you know some time ago Discord's shinanigans merged the dream world with Equestria and set my will free. Princess Luna...she avoids me still. But not for long. MUHAHAHA!

Scarier than a Nightmare? I think not! We flattened that pipsqueak in the last scenario...

Bring it Taco! And your little Coco too! :D

I kind of understand Luna. It's hard to get along with your dark side especially when your dark side became a physical alicorn! Maybe she just needs time. What do you think? :)

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark: doing a painting of two faces Luna's  oneside and Nightmare Moon the other and another of Shiny  swinging on a star and one more of Silky eating cotton candy 

You are painting me?! That's just too sweet... I don't know what I did to deserve that except being myself! Really! :blush:

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark :"if you love my painting you should see my room I use the walls and door for my canvas though some paintings I rather you not see it will give you the nightmares I had I kept those hidden  somewhere secret 

I'm more tough than I look. Maybe it's hard to imagine, but my past isn't made of white clouds and sweets...

Alright, lovelies! Lots of banter and Team pride! This phase shall now come to a close --

*twirls on the spot and gently narrows her crystal blue eyes -- pause for dramatic effect --*
Until next the next phase of the event! >:3

mlp-my-little-pony.gif

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was locked
  • This topic was unpinned and unfeatured