Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF Pony World Cup 2023 - gather your teammates and represent!

Ice Princess Silky

• This topic was pinned and featured

Pee to the Oh and eNN to the wYe

If you like ponies, then join our side

Vee to the Ie-eLL and eLto the Ee

Don't choose Moon or Everfree  

Which team is the place to be?

Go Team Ponyville!

(Ok now imagine that a person who can sing did that) :P 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, North Star said:

Go Team Ponyville!

OH MY GOSH, THIS WAS AMAZING
SHOTSSS FIREDDDD :laugh:

But yesss - I must counter this gloriousness anyway with --

SCHOOL OF FRIENDSHIP, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

19 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I clicked the trophy icon and I'm still confused.  Could you provide a list of the teams?  

You're close! After you click the icon, it takes you to another section of the forums and when you scroll down, you can choose your team and be cheeky <3

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, North Star said:

Go Team Ponyville!

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

oh my gosh, this is perfect :laugh:
They're gathering! We must strengthen our numbers to oppose this team <3 <3 <3
*gigglefits* 

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Ah I am not even sure of this event so I am going to sit this put I haven't  even chose which top be on and I am not that great at choosing

Well, since you like Twilight Sparkle -- School of Friendship might be a good option. :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

They're gathering! We must strengthen our numbers to oppose this team <3 <3 <3
*gigglefits* 

It looks to me like you're on all of the teams. Secret Alicorn cloning powers? :orly:

• Brohoof 3

I can see it now Silky clones......... but wait haven't  we watched enough shows telling us not to mess with cloning yourself other wise we would have a mess on finding which is the  Silky and we ended up with an evil clone to make the real one look bad we 

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It looks to me like you're on all of the teams. Secret Alicorn cloning powers? :orly:

• Brohoof 3

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Usually, I don't like sports but right now I.m kind of excited even if I know nothing about this game! It's like the Olympic games! You don't really care about speed skating but you are still watching it! :P

It's gonna be more than just sports, there will be RP and storylines as well <3 

• Brohoof 2

Silverspark:wearing a hoodie with her team name -School of Friendship and has Twilight's star on her hood - I hope I won't  be the foal in this game it wouldn't  be fare if there were a bunch adult ponies against someone my size 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:wearing a hoodie with her team name -School of Friendship and has Twilight's star on her hood - I hope I won't  be the foal in this game it wouldn't  be fare if there were a bunch adult ponies against someone my size 

You can just be in the crowd cheering, I'll place you on my shoulders <3

• Brohoof 2

Silverspark:sits on Silky's  head and touched her nose with her little one "yeah I have problem when it comes too sitting still you know sometimes I will get to waited and when I do that will cause me to teleport to weird places 

7 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

• Brohoof 2

I picked my team.  Do we wait?  

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Why don't you be the head coach Silky?  Put on the communications headset, yell "Run it back!":angry:  

NFL head coaches love this:kirin: in their job:Daydreaming:  

You'll wanna hire an offensive coordinator:fiery: and defensive coordinator:mustache:  

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Don't worry, Silverspark! I have no doubt that you could beat an adult in any kind of contest or sport! Remember that flight you had while carrying me? Even if I was bigger than you you still lifted me like it was no big deal! :Rara:

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Don't worry, Silverspark! I have no doubt that you could beat an adult in any kind of contest or sport! Remember that flight you had while carrying me? Even if I was bigger than you you still lifted me like it was no big deal! :Rara:

You 2 were on an airline flight together?  

• Brohoof 2

Silverspark:"yeah but I don't  to cause humiliations to the adults I maybe full of micheif and I can carry ponies bigger then me but let's face it I am small enough to still get trampled on when I am not careful and if it's between magic and flying I need to concentrate one or the other or I might I get big confusion it happens on occasion when I get surprised like when I met Silky  I hid in the light on the ceiling of  canterlot castle cause I wasn't  wearing my hoodie and didn't  want to be seen without it back then I was mostly hiding my wings cause horns are too obvious

• Brohoof 1