Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF Pony World Cup 2023 - gather your teammates and represent!

Ice Princess Silky

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I think that Team Moon is suitable for every single pony, dear! :nom:

But join the Team Sun if you want! Oh! Silly me! There aren't such team! Too bad for Celestia! :arethosehands:

oh my gosh, the cheekiness. I love you guys <3 :laugh:
@SharpWit team pride!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

TEAM PONYVILLE! ALL THE WAY! I mean.... it's a nice team :please:

Don't hide your happiness there are only wonderful teams! It was kind of hard for me to choose at first because of that but when I saw the Team Moon I knew it was the right one! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Don't hide your happiness there are only wonderful teams! It was kind of hard for me to choose at first because of that but when I saw the Team Moon I knew it was the right one! :mlp_icwudt:

You are right! every team is wonderful and has wonderful ponies as members! I'm crossing my hooves for everyone! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

You are right! every team is wonderful and has wonderful ponies as members! I'm crossing my hooves for everyone! :yay:

Same here! No matter which team is going to win I hope it will deserve the victory by playing fair!

• Brohoof 2

I had a bit of help choosing mine -poking Silky playfully with a feather - I am sure school of friendship will do its best just gotta make the princess of friendship ship proud

I had a bit of help choosing mine -poking Silky playfully with a feather - I am sure school of friendship will do its best just gotta make the princess of friendship ship proud

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:"no matter what team we are on as long we have fun even though their might be a bit of misceif in the playing field "stuffing a bag of special items in a hidden locker 

Why do I feel like this competition will end like the third EG movie? :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

So will you join the Team Moon or as I like to call it the dark force? :twi:

The Dark Force? So compelling.

Yet thoroughly pretentious without me!

Oh look who's the kettle and all that?

Oh entertain me thou whelps. You think all this foolery shall spare thee of my might? Thou'st silly little faces will contort in fear soon enough, for victory is the greatest revenge.

But you still need to uhm...pick a team.

I shall only consider when speaking to royalty you hedge-born fop...

I'm sorry...this might take some time to work out. Like...I think she wants to 'talk to your leader' or something.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

The Dark Force? So compelling.

Yet thoroughly pretentious without me!

Oh look who's the kettle and all that?

Oh entertain me thou whelps. You think all this foolery shall spare thee of my might? Thou'st silly little faces will contort in fear soon enough, for victory is the greatest revenge.

But you still need to uhm...pick a team.

I shall only consider when speaking to royalty you hedge-born fop...

I'm sorry...this might take some time to work out. Like...I think she wants to 'talk to your leader' or something.

Take all the time you'll need! You and... who is with you again? :toldya:

11 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

1379093752_385245__safe_artist-colon-randompinkpie_nightmaremoon_season4_solo.thumb.png.df21db75979c618e25e065ac3c02fadd.png

Oooh! It explains a lot of things! Nice to meet you, Mrs Nightmare Moon... I think. I might have just one small tiny question for you... It's hard to find the right words buuuuuut aren't you supposed to be part of Luna? I mean, sharing the same body and things like every bad side of somepony does! Maybe you wanted to take a walk. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Nightmare Mirage  Lord Tirek could be even scarier:sealed:  

Nonesense! Maybe Tirek can become the most powerful after absorbing the magic of everypony in Equestria but it doesn't mean he is the scariest! Nightmare moon is the scariest to me! Plus, she has more style! But I understand what you mean... :coco:

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Oooh! It explains a lot of things! Nice to meet you, Mrs Nightmare Moon... I think. I might have just one small tiny question for you... It's hard to find the right words buuuuuut aren't you supposed to be part of Luna? I mean, sharing the same body and things like every bad side of somepony does! Maybe you wanted to take a walk. :awwthanks:

Do thou'st really think it's nice? How adorable. I shall have you know some time ago Discord's shinanigans merged the dream world with Equestria and set my will free. Princess Luna...she avoids me still. But not for long. MUHAHAHA!

9 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Nightmare Mirage  Lord Tirek could be even scarier:sealed:  

Scarier than a Nightmare? I think not! We flattened that pipsqueak in the last scenario...

39 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Team Manehattan has Coco, that's all I needed to pick my team. :coco: And being on the same team as last time is a bonus. :darling:

Bring it Taco! And your little Coco too! :D

• Brohoof 1