Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nobody Special

I haven't been locked out of the house(yet) but I have been locked out of a few vehicles before, thanks to GM's auto lock that you can not fully turn off.

What's worse is one of the times the main sat of keys were on the dash, the spare key was in the ignition, and the other key was in the suitcase in the back. Inside my garage. The locksmith got a kick out of that.

I almost did got locked in a very freezing cooler at work. That damn door is so broken and freaking heavy, not sure it's the door itself or it's just because its frozen shut.

• 2 weeks later...

When I lived in my parents' house, I used to go in my bedroom window or another front window that the lock was broken on.

At my house I was able to do something with one of my glass patio doors and get it barely open enough to fit through without messing it up. Otherwise I would've had to drive 20 minutes to my parents' to get my spare key.

I actually got locked in last year, when my lock broke. I had to get a locksmith to destroy the lock to get the door open. Until then, it was all..... a lock down (get it?)

• Brohoof 1

I locked myself out about a week or two ago - decided to walk over to the grocery store to buy a couple things for the house. Ultimately just ended up calling my brother (since I had my cell phone) and he came by and let me in :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many years ago we somehow managed to lock ourselves out of the house, and I don't remember if it was me or one of my siblings, but we had to get one of us through the front window to go in and unlock it from the inside. Imagine being a neighbour or a random passerby and seeing that.

Good times. ^^

• 1 year later...
On 2021-12-18 at 1:35 AM, Clawdeen said:

I’ve never been locked out of the house but I have locked my keys in my car. Which I had to call and wait for a relative to show up with my spare key

I read this at first and was like when was this. Then I remember it was at my job when I got off work at midnight lol. I had to call about four times for someone to answer. Then I just sat outside on the sidewalk in the empty parking lot till they showed up.