Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What I've Drawn

Clod

(edited)

THIS IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. I WILL START A GOOD THREAD SOME DAY THAT WASN'T ME COPYING AN IMAGE I SAW ON MY iPOD.

*EDIT: NO I WON'T. EVER. DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING EVER AGAIN.*

This is the first thing I've drawn in over a year. Sorry for the link, putting it directly from my iPod makes it sideways.

I'd like a little bit of advice on what's wrong and what's right with the pictures. Ignore the fact that I wrote that the Fluttershy one was bad. I don't know what I was thinking.
I'm done saying "Thank you" to everyone who replies for no reason. So, I'll just do it here.
Thank you!

My iPod is fixed! There is no point in me typing this, but I will anyway.

Edited by meme
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

I said ignore that. I thought it was bad but I realized it really wasn't.

Edit: No, it's pretty bad. All of them. Except AJ and maybe Pinkamena.

Edited by BruinBrony
  • Brohoof 1

I severely recommend not using lined paper to draw. It does not allow for drawings to be done to their full potential.

Lined is all I got for now, sadly. It's helpful to get the sizes of everything right when you're first starting, though.

• Brohoof 1

I have never personally used lined paper to draw but I always believed it would be more difficult to use it over proper drawing paper that allows for more corrections and greater clarity. I hope that you can soon get your hands on drawing paper and if possible, proper drawing pencils and erasers.

• Brohoof 2

I have never personally used lined paper to draw but I always believed it would be more difficult to use it over proper drawing paper that allows for more corrections and greater clarity. I hope that you can soon get your hands on drawing paper and if possible, proper drawing pencils and erasers.

Right now I'm literally just using two old school notebooks ad a random pencil I found in my backpack.

• Brohoof 1

The second picture is really cute

Regards

Thanks! Fluttershy was the first one I've ever drawn. It didn't come out as good.
  • Brohoof 1

Right now I'm literally just using two old school notebooks ad a random pencil I found in my backpack.

Okay. Good luck anyway. I'm going to do some drawing on my own today so I hope to do as well as you have done.

Okay. Good luck anyway. I'm going to do some drawing on my own today so I hope to do as well as you have done.

Alright, have fun and good luck!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Pinkamena one is fantastic, the facial expression and mane are particularly stunning. :D

I think with the Rarity one her head is a bit too small. That seems to be the only issue, the proportions. Everything else is fine.

Edited by Archi the Atmomancer

The Pinkamena one is fantastic, the facial expression and mane are particularly stunning. :D

I think with the Rarity one her head is a bit to small. That seems to be the only issue, the proportions. Everything else is fine.

Yeah, I noticed Rarity's head is small. It's the same as the others, but I drew the rest of her too big.

(edited)

Cute pics Bruin! I especially love what you did with Pinkamena! Those look VERY good for being your first time having drawn in a year. :) Good work! The only thing I could say is that I personally think Rarity's chest is a bit too... puffed out. ^^; And Rarity's head is a bit small. But other than that, they look great!

Edited by Cassafrass
  • Brohoof 1

Cute pics Bruin! I especially love what you did with Pinkamena! Those look VERY good for being your first time having drawn in a year. :) Good work! The only thing I could say is that I personally think Rarity's chest is a bit too... puffed out. ^^; And Rarity's head is a bit small. But other than that, they look great!

Rarity wasn't my best. The mane and tail weren't as bad as I expected. Pinkie though...

(edited)

They are all great though, honestly! ESPECIALLY Pinkamena! As someone else has mentioned, I think you nailed her to a T, drawing and facial expression wise!

Edited by Cassafrass
  • Brohoof 1

They are all great though, honestly! ESPECIALLY Pinkamena! As someone else has mentioned, I think you nailed her to a T, drawing and facial expression wise!

Yeah. She's my best so far. I'm drawing someone's OC then I'm gonna practice drawing wings tonight. The last 3 drawings for the main 6: retry on Fluttershy, AJ, then Pinkie with her mane and tail that will take me forever to get correct.

Yay! Can't wait to see them. I especially love seeing drawings of OC's! :D

I don't know if he wants me putting it here. I'll ask.

Oh, I shouldn't have just assumed, sorry. >.< You don't have too show it if you and he don't want too! ;)

I wouldn't mind. I've done other things for him, too.