New World Order is real. However, don't follow alternative media.

TheMarkz0ne

(edited)

I have known about this since I was 14 and people before me have known about the 'new age' for centuries. I am doing this in a calm manner and People, this is real. Food and medicine are poison. People are becoming less human and more hostile. We are on a pebble cliff to WWIII. Science is destroying nature(not really, just damaging her until she strikes back) I am not stating the obvious that is on the whole internet. 

The internet is an ocean and the reason why things for the powers that be( the powers that suck at management ) can't regulate the entire internet. I am telling you, DON'T FOLLOW alternative media. Because it has been a million dollar cash cow to create another cult because obviously no one watches FOX, CNN and all the billionaire tycoons. Alternative media is centered on channeling fear. People, want to defeat the new world order? You can and it's easy easy easy easy easy easy.

Love yourself, your family, friends and human siblings

Eat REAL non-GMO food

Drink well water or get proper ionized clear water

Meditate and get back to nature( I need to work on this)

Research alternate energy that is based on working with nature, rather than burning nature.

Just relax and don't let fear conquer you

That sound so hard? The world will fall and I know it will be around the 2020s or 2030s. This has been going on in human nature. I know the new age has some frauds. But they're mostly right about everything. The new ways are like 'Plato's Shadows on the Wall'. Things appear great, but inside it's death filled and cold.

I will wait for replies. I am not intending to fear monger. I am just saying that these elite are limited in power and they really do regret the internet getting colossal. They want to control you and keep everything to themselves. Just live and be with nature and you will be fine.

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

(edited)

i do not believe any of this to be true. science is not destroying the world but improving it and us. 

I will peacefully disagree with you. Science is making you an object and that's all there is to it. Science is not right because it's science. Look up demonstrated proof with experimental evidence that debunks dogmatic theories.

Science tells you " AVOID THE BIG BAD EVIL SUN RAWWR"

Thought the sun was the giant nuke hydrogen death ball that we learned about in "school". Lol forget it I'm a crackpot(sarcasm)

............oh wait

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

(edited)

Darlin', are you afraid of change?

Science is not making us an object. If anything, science is allowing us to rise to new and better possibilities. I mean, look, we've been to the moon, we have new ways of storage, new ways of banking, and we're planning on colonizing Mars. All of my friends are human, and I barely know anybody who is extremely hostile. I mean, i'm jumpy and paranoid sometimes, but in no ways hostile. Heck, one of my favorite things in life is digital art and computer science. Science is improving us. And 'science is not right because it's science' is a terrible argument. That's like me saying 'the new world order is wrong because it's the new world order' (Even though, last I checked, we didn't have an overlord or a world order).

By the way, nature is not a she, it's an it, and it can't strike back. Earthquakes and floods and storms are mostly natural occurrence. 

'Meditate'? 'Darlin, you don't know me. I'm hyper, and I can't sit still.

Eat real food? There goes ice cream, pizza, cereal... I mean, I do eat real food, but do you realize how much i'd be giving up?

Drink real clean water? Do water bottles and purified water count? What about lemonade? Orange juice?

Food and medicine are poison? So, all of that hard work doctors have put into curing diseases kill us, instead of, you know, getting rid of disease? Because that makes so much sense.

So, yeah.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Darlin', are you afraid of change?

Science is not making us an object. If anything, science is allowing us to rise to new and better possibilities. I mean, look, we've been to the moon, we have new ways of storage, new ways of banking, and we're planning on colonizing Mars. All of my friends are human, and I barely know anybody who is extremely hostile. I mean, i'm jumpy and paranoid sometimes, but in no ways hostile. Heck, one of my favorite things in life is digital art and computer science. Science is improving us. And 'science is not right because it's science' is a terrible argument. That's like me saying 'the new world order is wrong because it's the new world order'.

By the way, nature is not a she, it's an it, and it can't strike back. Earthquakes and floods and storms are mostly natural occurrence. 

'Meditate'? 'Darlin, you don't know me. I'm hyper, and I can't sit still.

Eat real food? There goes ice cream, pizza, cereal... I mean, I do eat real food, but do you realize how much i'd be giving up?

Drink real clean water? Do water bottles and purified water count? What about lemonade? Orange juice?

I'm peacefully asking you to do some research. You just admitted that you will let others make decisions for you. Humans are becoming more decadent and the media is simply keeping things under wraps. I have my own experiences to verify it. As well as many others. Don't take the internet for granted. Humanity is eating itself in greed.

Nature is living. You are life. Modern science thinks you're a dead machine and you have no life force. Science has been held back for centuries, ever since we followed Einstein's debunked theories and Newton's physics which wasn't even finished. " Not afraid" of change. Change is coming. But it will not play out in the favor of mainstream science. I encourage you to think outside the box.

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

I will peacefully disagree with you. Science is making you an object and that's all there is to it. Science is not right because it's science. Look up demonstrated proof with experimental evidence that debunks dogmatic theories.

Science tells you " AVOID THE BIG BAD EVIL SUN RAWWR"

Thought the sun was the giant nuke hydrogen death ball that we learned about in "school". Lol forget it I'm a crackpot(sarcasm)

............oh wait

alas i am a scientist so i am going to leave this thread before i start i argument

alas i am a scientist so i am going to leave this thread before i start i argument

Whatever. Stares at sun for 25 minutes and is fine as you can see, not as you're told. Don't talk then.

I think you have some points,  There are aspects of the modern world which are negative. 

Depending what you mean by GMO unless you're talking about foraging in the wild there is no such food.  We've been tinkering with things for as long as civilization. 

Keeping that in mind; science is neither good nor evil.  Only our choices are.  Some are good, some are bad, most [if not all] are situational.

Should we eat more healthfully (fruits veggies nuts) sure.  Does that mean that eating pizza once a month is a mistake?  I think not. 

Using less is probably more important than "clean" energy [a solar panel in the desert or on what was once farmland can damage those ecosystems)

All in all, we should act more thoughtfully than less knee-jerkingly.  On all fronts.

• Brohoof 4

@@TheMarkz0ne,

Okay.

Here's.

Some.

Research.

For.

You.

See? Science is a good thing, mate. I'll admit that it has had it's downs, but it is overall a positive thing.

You are not seeing it the right way. You look at the word science and see man as someone who is never wrong. There are good scientist. Explain this. Why was cold fusion stopped? Even though it actually works and has been replicated over and over gain. Cold fusion is implosion based free alternating energy that is safe to us all... How come the holy peer review, denied it. Also you have computers thanks to Nikola Tesla. Not people from the 1980s

I think you have some points,  There are aspects of the modern world which are negative. 

Depending what you mean by GMO unless you're talking about foraging in the wild there is no such food.  We've been tinkering with things for as long as civilization. 

Keeping that in mind; science is neither good nor evil.  Only our choices are.  Some are good, some are bad, most [if not all] are situational.

Should we eat more healthfully (fruits veggies nuts) sure.  Does that mean that eating pizza once a month is a mistake?  I think not. 

Using less is probably more important than "clean" energy [a solar panel in the desert or on what was once farmland can damage those ecosystems)

All in all, we should act more thoughtfully than less knee-jerkingly.  On all fronts.

I thank you for seeing science as being imperfect. Science cannot explain many phenomena. We still have theories about gravity for crying out loud. Even though there's evidence to support it being electric and magnetized. Not from some matter that doesn't do anything. Point being, scientist in the past have done some corrupt things... You need to be your own authority and experience things for yourself.

(edited)

@@TheMarkz0ne,

Science is wrong, sometimes. But that's why we have the scientific method, and experiments. Science has done wrong, i'll admit it, that's quite obvious. And yes humanity is damn flawed. But a lot of us try. To do better, to forgive. You should see the Spearmint Rhino! Seriously, though, I don't believe in this whole 'new world order' thing. And I never said science wasn't wrong. Science is wrong a ton. It's not perfect by a longshot.

And here's what google has to say about the first computer:

We could argue that the first computer was the abacus or its descendant, the slide rule, invented by William Oughtred in 1622. But the first computer resembling today's modern machines was the Analytical Engine, a device conceived and designed by British mathematician Charles Babbage between 1833 and 1871.

Nikola Tesla made the electric supply system.

Also, I really don't understand the part about cold fusion due to the fact that it's in improper grammar. Could you fix that? Thanks, mate.

Edited by Shift

@@TheMarkz0ne,

Science is wrong, sometimes. But that's why we have the scientific method, and experiments. Science has done wrong, i'll admit it, that's quite obvious.

And here's what google has to say about the first computer:

Nikola Tesla made the electric supply system.

Also, I really don't understand the part about cold fusion due to the fact that it's in improper grammar. Could you fix that? Thanks, mate.

Here's cold fusion. Please watch the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TysgJtqj1Vk

Also..... Tesla ahead of our time

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/blackberry/7674280/Blackberry-predicted-a-century-ago-by-pioneering-physicist-Nikola-Tesla.html

@@TheMarkz0ne

He just predicted a portable messaging system. And he's talking about the cell phone. 

I know what cold fusion is, I just couldn't understand what you were trying to say because of improper grammar. What were you trying to say earlier?

I like greasy food. I like immunizations. *shrug* If you don't like the way the world is turning out, just take a breather, chill out, and eat some pizza.

(edited)

@@TheMarkz0ne

He just predicted a portable messaging system. And he's talking about the cell phone. 

I know what cold fusion is, I just couldn't understand what you were trying to say because of improper grammar. What were you trying to say earlier?

What grammar? I am telling you that we have energy based on implosion and working with nature instead of combustion based methods that are destroying the planet. That's all there is.

Human nature repeats. We will go the way of Rome and it will happen. Science in the academic world will not save you then. This generation thinks humanity is perfect and that we have it all figured out. Guess what? we don't

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

Human nature repeats. We will go the way of Rome and it will happen. Science in the academic world will not save you then. This generation thinks humanity is perfect and that we have it all figured out. Guess what? we don't

Yeah, eventually, modern civilization will collapse. Fundamentally, we're not any different than any of our predecessors. Rome collapsed, Mesopotamia collapsed, Ottomans, ancient Egyptians, etc. But on the whole, science and inter-connectivity has kept us moving forward even after a huge portion of the world's population dies or a mighty civilization is wiped away. Yeah, maybe modern Western Civilization will be destroyed in the future. But remember, for a time Rome was the West, then the British Empire, and tons of others. They've been (for the most part) removed and we're still moving forward.

i have to step in once again. cold fusion is not possible at all. i have done alot of study into the matter and unless you can give me some scientific proof proving your point i am standing by mine. 

you can watch the video, where the scientist....replicated it over and over again. That's what science is. You obviously are blind to most scientist serving energy barons and billionaires. Also....the sun video. You SEEN him do it and yet you;re denying it.

(edited)

@@TheMarkz0ne,

'scuse me, going into Grammar Nazi mode for a second.

There are good scientist.

It's "There are good scientists".

Explain this. Why was cold fusion stopped?

It would be best if you combined these two sentences or started a new paragraph.

Even though it actually works and has been replicated over and over gain.

Where is your proof? Also, it's 'again', not 'gain'. Those are two very different words with different meanings.

Cold fusion is implosion based free alternating energy that is safe to us all... How come the holy peer review, denied it.

The 'How' should be lowercase. Also, how do you know it's 'safe to us all'? According to wikipedia, it's just a theory.

See, this says...

"The reported results received wide media attention,[3] and raised hopes of a cheap and abundant source of energy.[4] Many scientists tried to replicate the experiment with the few details available. Hopes fell with the large number of negative replications, the withdrawal of many positive replications, the discovery of flaws and sources of experimental error in the original experiment, and finally the discovery that Fleischmann and Pons had not actually detected nuclear reaction byproducts.[5]"

Cold fusion is a hypnosis, I believe it hasn't actually been replicated yet.

And by the way, the period at the end of the sentence should be a question mark.

Also you have computers thanks to Nikola Tesla. Not people from the 1980s 

One sentence. And Nikola Tesla didn't invent computers.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, eventually, modern civilization will collapse. Fundamentally, we're not any different than any of our predecessors. Rome collapsed, Mesopotamia collapsed, Ottomans, ancient Egyptians, etc. But on the whole, science and inter-connectivity has kept us moving forward even after a huge portion of the world's population dies or a mighty civilization is wiped away. Yeah, maybe modern Western Civilization will be destroyed in the future. But remember, for a time Rome was the West, then the British Empire, and tons of others. They've been (for the most part) removed and we're still moving forward.

All the major scientific breakthroughs happened in the 20th century. But many government agencies either stole them. or corporations had some dirty work to cut funding for free energy. Germany, Russia, Switzerland and pretty much all the Asian countries(minus N Korea) are innovating in energy with biology. Britain and the US had their time and spoiled it.

@@TheMarkz0ne,

'scuse me, going into Grammar Nazi mode for a second.

It's "There are good scientists".

It would be best if you combined these two sentences or started a new paragraph.

Where is your proof? Also, it's 'again', not 'gain'. Those are two very different words with different meanings.

The 'How' should be lowercase. Also, how do you know it's 'safe to us all'? According to wikipedia, it's just a theory.

See, this says...

"The reported results received wide media attention,[3] and raised hopes of a cheap and abundant source of energy.[4] Many scientists tried to replicate the experiment with the few details available. Hopes fell with the large number of negative replications, the withdrawal of many positive replications, the discovery of flaws and sources of experimental error in the original experiment, and finally the discovery that Fleischmann and Pons had not actually detected nuclear reaction byproducts.[5]"

Cold fusion is a hypnosis, I believe it hasn't actually been replicated yet.

And by the way, the period at the end of the sentence should be a question mark.

One sentence. And Nikola Tesla didn't invent computers.

Without the AC generator you wouldn't have a functioning computer. Also again, why did scientist admit the cold fusion was replicated? There is no convincing anyone here. Just go back and enjoy your combustion technologies that might destroy humanity in the future.

i do believe that this thread needs to be moved to the debate sections. 

also i never denied the video. i have stared at the sun for long periods of time myself. all science is saying when it says long periods it doesnt mean mere hours it means days. and there is zero prof that cold fusion is possible and that it is even safe. 

this thread is just becoming conspiracy theory based now. i will back up any argument that i make with scientific evidence. can you? and no that video is not proof. proof is peer reviewed journals. if you can prove your statements then i will agree with you and admit i was wrong but without it i am staying with what can be proven 

(edited)

@@TheMarkz0ne,

Really, you're just stating arguments and making no sense whatsoever. The internet universally agrees that cold fusion has happened in distant solar systems, just not this one and it's a theory if it can happen on this planet.

And inventing the AC generator doesn't mean he invented the computer. That's like saying the person who invented wheels invented cars.

Like the others have said, I have gazed at the sun for a long times, it's just that if you directly stare at it for an incredibly long time or you look at it without goggles up close you'll go blind.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1