Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shooting with Anala (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and FortyTwo42)

Rainbow Eclipse

@@FortyTwo42,

"I guess I actually find it pretty cute," said Anala. "Sometimes I believe that he never truly grew up. Sure, his body is 19 years old, but on the inside, I still see that happy, naive little colt that never fails to make me smile."

"I sorta see him as a little brother."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'That actually explains it very nicely,' Aero said. 'It explains how your differing personalities can mesh together. Looking back on yesterday, a lot of the things you did with indeed made it seem like he was a little brother to you.'

'Also, I did just ask if you're ready to go to the restaurant.'

@@FortyTwo42,

"Perhaps I should get him into the habit of calling me 'big sis'," said Anala with a warm smile.

"Huh? The restaurant? Oh, yes, of course," she said, hoping she hadn't annoyed Aero. "We've not time to lose!" She flung Aero onto her back and then galloped to the restaurant.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'Whoa!' Aero exclaimed. 'I did not expect you to throw me onto your back and run to the restaurant. You must be really strong to be able to run this fast with me on your back! I can barely run or fly when I'm carrying somepony. You must be a lot stronger than I am.'

@@FortyTwo42,

"I know, right!" beamed Anala. She continued to gallop to the restaurant, her grey braids swaying around in the wind.

At last, they arrived in front of the restaurant. Anala placed Aero on the ground. "Do you know if this place serves alcohol?" she asked Aero.

'I've actually never been here myself, so I don't know most of what they serve besides those hayburgers,' Aero replied. 'I wanted to try it out because I've heard a lot of good things about this place, and if it turns out to be as good as the reviews say, I'll probably come by here a lot more because of how convenient it is being this close to the weather station.'

@@FortyTwo42,

Anala trotted through the automatic doors into the restaurant alongside Aero. "So, are you part of the weather team, Aero?" she asked him. "Riley was part of the weather team once, but they kicked him off for a few days because he pushed a cloud through somepony's window as a prank."

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'While I was studying meteorology in school, I joined the weather team as a part time job, but I'm no longer officially a part of it. However, the weather station works very closely with the weather team, so I almost feel like I never left it in the first place.' Aero explained.

'No offense, but Riley actually sounds like the kind of pony those at the weather station really don't like. You won't believe how frustrating it is for our weather forecasts to be wrong because somepony on the weather team used a could for a prank or something instead of putting it in its scheduled position.'

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'Lightning Bliss? I don't personally know anypony by that name, but it does sound vaguely familiar... Where did I hear it from? Oh, was she involved in that griffin war thing? I barely remember it, but I remember something in the news about that, and I think her name came up... Sorry, I'm rambling on again. Speculation is pointless when you can just tell me who she is.'

Aaro thought on that for a while, before he suddenly remembered something else Anala said about her. 'Hold on, did you say "alicorn"? Do you mean Riley's friends with royalty?!'

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

I haven't heard of Thunder Dash either.' Aero said. 'You sure know a lot of ponies! I'm not a very social pony myself; I prefer to simply hang out with my own group of friends, and I don't really feel too comfortable talking to those outside of my group of friends.'

@@FortyTwo42,

Anala looked up from the drinks menu after deciding upon a drink. pleased to see that this place did indeed serve alcohol. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but... who comprises this 'group of friends' of yours?" she asked. "And would you consider me, Riley, and the other ponies from yesterday to be part of your group of friends?"

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'Of course you and Riley are my friends!' Aero replied. 'Same with everyone else I met yesterday! I was really fortunate to meet all of you!'

'Yesterday really was amazing. Before I met all of you, I only had about 4 ponies I considered really close friends. Well, I also get along with most ponies at the weather station, but our relationships are more professional, so I'm not that close to them.'

Edited by Kay Dreamer
OOC Chatter

@@FortyTwo42,

(OOC: Fair enough. Also, Reece needs some seeerious development so that he's more than just a plot device in Riley's backstory)

"Riley and I were fortunate to meet you," replied Anala.

"Anyway, don't go thinking Riley is alone in his troublemaking streak. How about I tell you something we did as kids?"

(OOC: Okay. By the way, I've started brainstorming ideas for a new OC, so it's possible that during this RP, I will finish creating a new OC for Aero to talk about)

'Sure!' Aero replied.' I'm all ears! I'm happy to hear any story about what you and Riley did as kids. So, what happened this time?'

(edited)

@@FortyTwo42,

Anala cleared her throat for the story.

"Back when I was just a filly, Riley and I had had so much fun toilet-papering houses on Nightmare Night, that one time, we decided to do it at school. Of course, we let quite a bit of time pass between them, so as not to look suspicious. We got to school waaay before everypony else, and we must have managed to cover at least half the building's interior. But just as we were doing a certain classroom, we heard hoofsteps. Riley told me to hide behind the desk, and I did, then a teacher came in, and Riley got marched off to the principal's office."

"I listened in the whole conversation. They told Riley that there was no way he could have caused so much mess on his own, and that he must have had an 'accomplice', and that if he didn't let them know who it was, he'd be cleaning up the entire mess by himself. But he still refused to tell them. So I guess you could say he..."

She paused before uttering the punchline. "Took the 'wrap' for me."
Edited by Kay Dreamer
OOC Chatter

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Aero took a few moments to understand the joke, but when he got it, he suddenly burst into laughter, taking about half a minute to calm back down. 'Took the "wrap"! That was a brilliant one!'

He took a quick look around, seeing if his laughter drew much attention to himself. 'Everypony here probably thinks I'm a fool now.'

Edited by Kay Dreamer
OOC Chatter

@@FortyTwo42,

(OOC: Whelp, in that case, good night! Oh, and don't forget to buy pony merch!)

Anala looked around the room to see that the other ponies were indeed staring at Aero.

"It was my fault, everypony!" Anala interjected, turning her chair around. "I was the one who told him a hilarious pun!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'Thanks, Anala,' Aero said when Anala stood up for him and explained why he was laughing to everypony else.

'So, Riley has gotten caught for it before, but were you ever caught for toilet-papering anything? It doesn't sound like it's the safest of hobbies.'

@@FortyTwo42,

"Nope," replied Anala. "However, we still got quite a reputation for being scoundrels..." She smiled as she thought back to the good old days.

"And we still are. You know, yesterday, we got into Nitro's car so that he could give us a ride to Manehattan Novelty Store."

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'Was this before you went to the restaurant? I met eveypony there, so I don't know what you did before arriving there. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've asked about what you did that day before I arrived. Did it by any chance have something to do with that whoopee cushion I stepped on?'

Edited by Kay Dreamer
OOC Chatter

@@FortyTwo42,

Anala broke into a giggling fit. After a few seconds, she calmed down. "Sorry, you shouldn't have reminded me about the whoopee cushion..." she said. "Anyway, we were going to have a day of pranking people, and I guess it turned more into a day of making new friends. Pretty awesome!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Aero was about to comment on what Anala said, when a waiter came up to take their order. 'I'd like a hayburger, please,' Aero told him. He gave the menu a quick skim to see what else he wanted. 'Oh, and a chocolate milkshake too!' The waiter acknowledged him, and then turned to Anala, waiting for her order.

• 3 weeks later...

@@FortyTwo42,

Anala wasn't really one for posh food that wealthy snobs ate; simplicities such as burgers and milkshakes were fine by her standards. "Same here, please," she said to the waiter.

As she took out her purse, she smirked at Aero and said, "A true gentlelady never lets the colt pay."