Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Game Of Thrones Character Alignments! (Probable spoilers)

IcyHaze

(edited)

So, based on the TV Series Game Of Thrones, what do you think the character's alignments should be?

The character can be ALIVE or DEAD. Please use a spoiler tag if you wish to explain your choices! (Unless you're purely explaining their personality without referring to events)

For those of you who don't know about alignment, here's an explanation from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)#Alignments

I'll give my thoughts on a few:

Edard Stark - Lawful Good

Tyrion Lannister - Neutral

Joffrey Baratheon - Chaotic Evil

This is where my explanation for my choices would go

Edited by IcyHaze

(edited)

I haven't seen the show at all, but I read all the books years ago. Some of these choices may not make sense if you haven't reached certain points, and some might not make sense at all ^_^. Alignments are tough to use when there's so much Grey and Grey Morality and the characters are changing over time. Feel free to call me out on anything, if you disagree with a placement or are confused by one.

Lawful Good: Eddard, Brienne, possibly Sansa and Robb too. Kevan Lannister might also qualify even if some of his actions aren't really lawful or good. Davos.

Neutral Good: Jon Snow, Samwell. Catelyn, maybe.

Chaotic Good: Beric Dondarrion? Depends on how you interpret his motives and actions. Danaerys?

Lawful Neutral: STANNIS THE MANNIS, most of the old Kingsguard people from before Robert's time.

True Neutral: Tyrion, Bran, Varys maybe, Jaime.

Chaotic Neutral: Arya, The Hound, Theon?

Lawful Evil: Tywin, Roose Bolton is probably somewhere between here and Neutral Evil.

Neutral Evil: Cersei, Joffrey, Ser Gregor the Mountain, Littlefinger

Chaotic Evil: Ramsay Bolton

Edited by Akavi
  • Brohoof 1