Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could create a new MLP series...

AveryGamerDude

1. What would be the setting?

2. Who would be the main characters?

3. How would the plot line progress?

4. What would be the main conflict?

Here's mine: If I made a new MLP series, the setting would be in Dream Valley, just like from G1, but "Dream Valley" is actually post-apocalyptic Earth. The main characters would probably be the same from G4, or I would reuse some characters from G1. The plot line would start out magical and happy, just as FiM is, but it would gradually get darker and darker, as it becomes apparent of the numerous post-apocalyptic references. I'm not sure yet what the conflict would be, but I do know that the show would DEFINITELY be in a post-apocalyptic environment. What would be your ideas?

• Brohoof 2

Modern g4 Equestria,same setting as the current FiM series.

The "secondary six", which means the 6 most popular background ponies. (lyra, bonbon, derpy, vinyl, doctor whooves,rose luck/colgate)

There wouldn't be so much as a large plot line that spans several seasons like in FiM, as I would have this be a smaller, almost webisode based "slice of life" series involving ponies, and their dreams and goals, and their personal opinions on the events that transpire in the main show. There might be some adventure yes, perhaps even a tie in to how they unknowingly assist the mane 6 in one of their globe spanning adventures by accident. The show would really focus on "the other guys" and just everyday life in the magical world of talking technicolor ponies.

life. Sure, I would want to add in some external conflicts, and if there is a large scale world effecting conflict going on in the main series, then I would certainly have that effect the events of the show, but the show would have a strong focus on the everyday, and how the large scale conflicts the mane 6 incite effect the everyday normal pony at home.

(edited)

Setting: g4 equestria 

characters: mane six 

Plot line: like fim 

But here's the main conflict: it's going to be about stereotypes like all muslims are terrorists or all Russians are bad or china is bad because she rivals america's economy etc. And in the end to each season the mane 6 will take down a popular stereotype 

Edited by Deathstroke

I might have a new series set a few years after the current series like an epilogue to Friendship is Magic. It would involve the Cutie Mark Crusaders as young mares and their adventures. Most of this series would be slice-of-life episodic narratives, involving a number of characters from the previous series. A recurring antagonist would be Diamond Tiara, now the head of her father's former business.

1. setting: equestria.

2. characters: 3 protagonists that are goats: My oc, a smart but stuborn he-goat, and a she-goat that is passive-agressive but is good at engineering.

3. plotline: our 3 goats are trying to accomplish the same goal, but they all have different ideas on how to reach that goal. So they must get along to acomplish their goal.

4. Main conflict: Our protagonists are trying to raise a goat army to rebel against the tyranical equestrians.

Setting: g4 equestria 

characters: mane six 

Plot line: like fim 

But here's the main conflict: it's going to be about stereotypes like all muslims are terrorists or all Russians are bad or china is bad because she rivals america's economy etc. And in the end to each season the mane 6 will take down a popular stereotype 

^^ I like this guy's idea better though.

• 4 weeks later...

Dream Valley, a mystical place where all mythological and magical creatures live in peace and harmony, that is in the land of Equestria.

Twilight Sparkle from G4, Firefly from G1, Surprise from G3, Applejack from G4 or G1 and probably many others that I don't remember now.

Mainly basic concepts and morals, but the more the show would continue, the more mature the morals would become.

Also, the more violent villains would become.

Mostly daily problems. But the main recurring villain would be Tirek (G1), who sends a variety of his minions to exterminate all the ponies and create his own empire over Equestria and Dream Valley, a much more safe to be and live.

Many of his minions would be villains from G1 and G4. But some would act on their own.