Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private No love for changlings

dusk shade

"So changelings were originally ponies....I know you are a monster, but I had no idea you were such a liar", he said unaware that she was serious. Void Mieater silently reverted back to Dusk Shade now that she wasn't all love eating psycho for the moment. "Hivemind...she is telling the truth...I hate to break it to you", he slowly said not revealing how he knew.

"Wait I have never told this story to anypony because they fear me too much. How could you possibly know this? The only pony that could possibly know what happened that day would be my subjects, me, and the one who did it. So please tell me how you know this."

Edited by Queen Chryssie

Hivemind turned toward Dusk Shade with a look of building mistrust. "What did you do", he asked feeling pity for Chrysalis at this point. Dusk Shade exhaled slowly. "What makes anypony think that I did anything? Let us just say that when a soldier revieves an order it must be carried out", he said slower still.

*Chrysalis began to tear up again* "Are you saying you killed my one and only love in this world and made me this creature?! How could you do such a thing?! If anyone here is a monster it's you!" *She wept more assuming she knew it was this pony who did this to her* "I had a prosperous kingdom and we had no quarrels with anypony else!"

"You are wrong about those quarrels. Celestia wanted your kingdom under her control. When I told her that you would not allow your subjects to be forced under her rule, she ordered me to end his life to break your spirit and alter your form to this to teach you not to defy her.

*At this Chrysalis stopped sobbing and turned toward Hivemind and she whispered to him.* "Even if you don't trust me will you at least help me get revenge for what they have done to me, my kingdom, and my beloved. You seem to know him so there must be something you can do to help me..." (OOC-I am going to stop posting so pinkie has a chance to put in cause I dont wanna make her feel left out XD)

(Oh lol I was gonna see how long it lasted ok my turn yay)

Lexi had been listening to the conversation closely.She slowly stood up and stepped to the side, so she was visible to the queen.Her face showing nothing but sorry and a little bit of hurt, she jeard what she had said to Hivemind and slowly she shook her head getting slightly mad.

Edited by pinkiepartypie

Hivemind stared daggers at Chrysalis when she offered to get revenge on Dusk Shade. "You ask me to help you against my teacher who is the only I am even alive after you hurt Lexi. That's no different than if Dusk Shade asked you for help after heckilled the one love".

"So let me get this straight then. You wont take revenge on someone who ruined and changed an entire kingdom, murdered a king who had done nothing wrong, and crushed the spirits of a queen? Even though you yourself are one of the affected? Although I can see that I might be going to far with the revenge idea but I still feel the actions of that pony should be justified somehow."

"Even if I wanted to, he would kill me, you, every other changeling and Lexi without a second thought. The void miester erases ponies from existance. You want to go up against that? Be my guest, but I'm not putting Lexi in any more danger so I can't help you. I'm sorry".

Edited by Dusk Shade

"Still something should be done. If not punishment the public at least should know the truth so I could at least be accepted and not shunned. I know I overreacted at the wedding but that was only because I had snapped after his death. I at least want to try and be normal again..."

Dusk Shade walked to the two changelings. "If you want revenge, take my head. But, I don't advise to two reasons. First, if I am about to die, Void Miester will begin erasing ponies. Self-preservation. Second, if am killed by a changeling, Luna will call s hunt in your lives. Unfortunately for you, you also cannot report and say that I did it simply I am a myth", he said completely serious.

"Then you tell me what can I do at this point. I am a monster to society, unaccepted by anypony except my hive, no food source without harming an innocent pony, and now my only chance of revealing the truth is just a myth. So you seem to have many answers why not answer this?"

"Very well. I do not exist but Celestial does. And she is the one who issued the command. Maybe, just maybe if this myth steps out of his fable and announces her atrocities, then society will see you are not to blame. This will however require me to betray the princesses".

"Well I am not technically saying we have to call out Celestia because I want to gain trust from everypony and calling her out will not make me look good. There has to be another way to clear my name and reputation. Maybe you could tell the princess that I will bring my "kingdom" if you will call it that anymore, under her reign as long as I stay queen over my subjects and she clears my name to the public." 

"And you do realize that the only reason that I am even helping you is because I am the one who did this to you. I will talk to her and see what can be done", he said fading from forest. Hivemind was still standing next to Lexi listening to the conversation between the two looking t Chrysalis expectantly.

"And you do realize that the only reason that I am even helping you is because I am the one who did this to you. I will talk to her and see what can be done", he said fading from forest. Hivemind was still standing next to Lexi listening to the conversation between the two looking t Chrysalis expectantly.

*Chrysalis sighed and looked over to Hivemind and the other pony* "I really do apologize for my earlier actions. Its just I have no way of feeding myself or my kingdom, if you can call it that anymore, without harming an innocent pony it really makes me hate myself but I cant live unless I do..."

"That's where I am lucky. I don't have to eat love thanks to Dusk Shade. He created a spell that's fills a changelings belly without them eating anypony's love", Hivemind said still poised to defend Lexington from Chrysalis if the need came back. Dusk Shade returned withe a large burn around his eye. "Negotiations have been less than successful. Now they get interesting", he said darkly.

"Yes I know of this spell but last I attempted it, I was less than successful." *Chrysalis thought back to the night after she had attempted the spells and the heavy sickness that followed and shuddered. She then looked back to Dusk who had returned and gave him a confused look.* "What do you mean by interesting if they were not successful?"

Dusk Shade returned to the form of the white alicorn known only as the Void Miester and exhaled slowly. "Oh Chrysalis....Princess Celestial will be given a choice accept the kingdom she wanted in her kingdom into her kingdom or be sent to her own little piece of the Void", he said blankly before dissapating.

Princess Celestial will be given a choice accept the kingdom she wanted in her kingdom into her kingdom or be sent to her own little piece of the Void", 

(OOC- I have no idea what you are trying to say in this she wanted into her kingdom into her kingdom? I am so confused XD So if you would not mind explaining what that means it would be much appreciated. Also it seems like you are making it out that it is Celestia who has to chose so please explain I am lost.)

(OOC-Im usuing the Canon that Celestial is powerhungry. And she tried to force Chrysalis into handing over her kingdom and when she refused, she was cursed and her husband killed. So the kingdom she wanted was chysalis's ponies but she no longer wants them in Equestrian because they are changlings now. So she has to swallow her pride and admit her mistake as well as assimilate the hive into equestrian peacefully.

(OOC- Ok thanks) "So does this mean I myself have to confront her to get a decision? I will do whatever it takes to be accepted back into society like I once was along with my kingdom. Understand that I will do whatever I must to accomplish this. Although I would prefer it to be the least troublesome as it can be in the process."