Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi.

Maukali

I've been a brony for a couple years. I believe my favorite pony is either Rainbow Dash or Princess Luna. It's really hard to decide. I like the night, and all of it's beauty. But i like Dashie's awesome Sonic Rainboom and her plain awesomeness.

The point: Hi, I'm maukali.

Greetings and have a welcoming basket - full of cupcakes! Hope you like cupcakes.  :) Enjoy!

@Thunder-Wing: Love the sig banner, by the way.

Hi, Maukali! Welcome to the forums! I just joined a few weeks ago as well! And I'm like you. I cant decide between Rainbow Dash or Princess Luna. Have a great time! :) @Maukali

I've been a brony for a couple years. I believe my favorite pony is either Rainbow Dash or Princess Luna. It's really hard to decide. I like the night, and all of it's beauty. But i like Dashie's awesome Sonic Rainboom and her plain awesomeness.

The point: Hi, I'm maukali.

Oops! Forgot to quote this. The notifications wont tell you replies to your topic unless you quote the person (at least for me)! 

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

I hope you have a good time here! If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me. ^^

You like two overrated ponies. xD I mean I like them both, and they are good characters, and are at the tops of my list, but they are kind of overrated. xD