private Survival

Twister The Twisted

"She's right, why can't we just get on the lifeboats and leave right now? I'm not going to let risk our lives any more then you already have!" Darts frowned.

"I hear yelling," Croaks said, "Annoying yelling."

Croaks kept trying to bring up subjects, to get his mind off of the awkward situation of him being carried.

(edited)

"Look, I know you're angry about the fact that me crashing the ship was planned, but due to that, the ship had a huge supply of lifeboats to get every passenger to safety. Plus, my crew knows how to get back to the harbor," Keel reasoned.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

"What would ever make you think frauding a cruise, kidnapping all the passengers, disabling our powers, and forcing us to live on an island would be a GOOD IDEA!?" Lovely invaded the Captain's space and snarled at him, "you'd be lucky not to get life in jail. You and you're so-called-crew."

Lovely thought about Croaks and Lucas and shook her head, "we need to find Lucas, Croaks and the pink alicorn. Where were they headed?"

(edited)

"This whole thing wasn't my idea, nor was it Lucas'!" Keel shouted, then let out an exasperated sigh. "Look, let's just get to the mountain and I'll explain the rest, alright? Lucas and the others are heading there already, and they no doubt left behind some marks on which directions they're taking to get there." Keel said.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

"Yelling?" Lucas stops and places Croaks down "I dont heart anything but we will stop here have a little rest carry on in an hour or Two" He Looked at Blaze "You have a rest too you might need it" he sits next to Croaks.

"Yeah," Croaks said as Lucas put him down, "Sounded more like angry yelling, than panicked yelling though."

Croaks leaned against a rock and rested.

"Why should we trust you after you've done this to us!?" Lovely began to tear-up.

Lovely flipped her mane back and picked up her saddle-bag with her hoof.

She stood in silence and then looked at the Captain, her eyes flooded with rage.

"I'm going to the mountain to bring the others back, and that's it. Let's go." Lovely stood next to the Captain, refusing to make eye contact.

Lucas looks around as he hears a growl "Oh you have got to be kidding me....." Takes one of the Cog's from his shoes and stabs it into the tree behind him "I think We will stay here for the night we have made it far" he slumps against a tree and closes his eyes slowly drifting off.

Croaks decides to rest as well.

As he's about to sleep, he gripped the knife-device. Hoping he wakes up.

One more time, he checks his watch. It's night. 9:57.

He closes his eyes and rests.

Lucas wakes with a jump hearing a noise "what was that?" he looks around realising its morning "Where is Keel? He should be here" He tries his coms "Keel? you there? Where the Hell are you?" All he gets is static. He turns and shouts"Keel!?....Lovely!?....Colt!?....Darts!?....Anyone!?"

"What's with all the panic?" Lovely said as she emerged from the jungle-forest. Lovely put her hoof around Lucas' neck and smiled, "we're here. How are you feeling?" She asked rubbing Lucas' wing and then releasing him.

Lovely looked over at Darts and nodded, "now that we're all together, why not try explaining why you kidnapped us, Captain?"

Croaks woke up.

The first thing he did was check his watch; it was morning, 6:45.

He then turned to see the others talking.

"Oh, look," he said, "Another reunion."

He smiled an then got up.

"I assume there's been a change of plans?"

Lucas looks at Keel "Kidknapp?" Lucas Hits Keel "I thought it was only me and you meant to be here the rest were meant to wait on the beach on the other side of the island for pick up, You changed the plan again you idiot" Lucas said looking down on Kell then looking up at the others "Im sorry you got dragged into this, this wasent the plan at all"

Keel, feeling overwhelmed, laid on the ground, trying to maintain a blank, ambivalent expression while his mind was coursing with ideas on what he could do.

He could run away from them and deal with this whole ordeal himself, he could just screw the plan over and confess everything going on, or he could stick with the plan and send everyone, aside from Lucas, to the beach.

As the arguments went on, Croaks saw the captain lay on the ground.

"This is awkward," he said while scratching his beard.

That's weird. He's growing a beard all of a sudden. He never grew facial hair.

"I'm going to sleep again," he said as he lied back down.

• Brohoof 2