Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Survival

Twister The Twisted

OCC: http://mlpforums.com...04-survival-rp/

Here we go we are not starting:

You have finally got the Trip you have been wanting to take for many months now a week long trip on the SS Nicaea under the Great Captain Carina Keel, You are right now at the docks waiting to board the ship saying goodbye to everyone and looking at all the other Guests who will be joining you on the ship and aswell as the Crew working on the ship.

Guest1: Darts (Steampunk) I

Guest2: Blaze (Octavia) (Also special Guest on the boat (only Alicorn))

Guest3:Colt Revo (SkullBuster)

Guest4:Waves (PinkieDaShy)

Guest5: Croaks (Croaks)

Captain of the ship: Carina Keel (K4)

Ship enginer: Lucas Shadowcaste (Twister) I

Keep it fair and simple dont take it to far no OTT or either me or K4 will decide you should leave and remove you to find someone else enjoy.

Edited by Prince Twister Shadowcaste

A voice blared throughout the harbor via the intercom speakers. "Attention all passengers! The SS Nicaea leaves the harbor in 5 minutes! Please board the boat in preparation for departure! This your captain, Carina Keel speaking! All details of the cruise will be given once all passengers have boarded and the ship departs!"

A grey pegasus with black smudges on his coat is outside the ship helping other passengers carry the belonings abourd he then hears the the captain over the comms and he grins with happyness he has been working his whole life to finnaly be able to get on this ship now he just needs to keep it cool and not cause trouble and he might be able to stay on this ship

The Pink Alicorn Hears the Captain over the intercom and trots to the ship "Hmm, Hope nothing bad happens, been waiting for this for Ages." Blaze whispers as she approaches the ship hauling her bags on her back, not using her magic for her own sake, She see's the Grey Pegasus and wonders what he's here for "Hello, Why are you standing infront of the stairs into the Ship?" she asks as she trots up to him.

Edited by GLaDOS

Hearing a voice behind him turns to face the voice then quickly bows just as he saw the wings and horn " Oh Im sorry ma'am was i in your way sorry see im the ships enginer i was just-Just" He sighs and quickly moves out of the way allowing her to climd aboard " Sorry Ma'am"

Waves arrived just in time and screeched to a halt, her bags slapping against her sides.

"So, can I get on?" she asked.

(edited)

Lucas sighs and Quickly getting everyone on board before himself "Come All aboard or get left behind" He turns just in time to see Waves come to halt and Lucas Jumps to the side in shock "Umm Sure....Go ahead"

Edited by Prince twister Arionason

"Two minutes until departure," the captain's voice echoed. Lovely picked her bags up using her unicorn magic and scurried on the boat. She was just thankful she arrived in time, as usual she was late. Lovely sighed, why couldn't she better with her time management and arrive on time like the other passengers. I am such a scatterbrain. Lovely peered over the side of the boat, the smell of salt and fish filled the air, she couldn't wait for this vacation, she had been looking forward to it for a long time. I really just need some me time She kept telling herself as a way not to feel guilty about taking such a luxurious vacation. Lovely looked up at the sky, resting her sunglasses right above her horn as she let the warming sun bathe over her. Her mane waved gently in the warm summer breeze and her golden hair glistened like glitter in the sunlight.

Posted Image

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 1

Lovely watched the grey pegasus fly overhead. I wonder what it would be like to fly like that she thought to herself. His wings don't look very strong, Lovely noticed, but his body seems to be in better physical shape then most ponies. I bet he spends a lot of time working and such...

Suddenly Lovely realized she was starring and started blushing frantically. I hope nopony saw me doing that, everypony probably thinks I'm strange now for sure.

Lovely frantically looked around to see if any pony noticed her.

post-682-0-00833100-1333004889_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shankveld

(Nice touch with the picture)

After a while lucas left the spot he was standing in and followed a group of ponies that looked like they worked on the ship hoping they would lead him to captian and once he found the captain getting straight to work.

Wave was sitting impatiently on the boat, tapping her hoof.

"When do we leave?" she complained to nopony in particular.

All of sudden a pegasus flies onto the deck, sweaty and panting.

He looks around, hoping he didn't run into anything or if anyone's staring at him. Luckily, no one cares so he just decides to lean by a rail to catch his breath.

Waves popped up and walked over to the two of them.

"Ugh, I so know what you mean," she said the the pegasus.

Croaks turned to the other pony and said, "I guess everyone has their own days."

Croaks then stares into space and wonders why they haven't left yet.

Edited by Croaks