Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Survival

Twister The Twisted

Croaks's paranoia is too strong.

"Please excuse me," Croaks says to the two other ponies.

He grabs a granola bar that they were serving on the serving table and makes it back to his room.

He puts it in his bag along with a few water bottles and cereal packets that he brought from home. Something bad's about to happen, Croaks thought to himself, Being prepared never hurt anybody.

I really don't know why I'm doing this, Keel thought. "Scout, report." Keel commanded, turning his head to a black pegasus with goggles entering the bridge. "There's a wreckage over there at north-east," the scout said, pointing for emphasis. "Thanks for the report..." Keel said, a worried expression on his face. "Something wrong, captain?" the scout inquired, taking notice. "No. Nothing's wrong. You are dismissed" Keel responded. The scout saluted Keel, then turned around to leave. Keel's worried look stayed prominent on his face as he turned the ship to north-east, heading for the currently fog-concealed wreckage. Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

Lucas notices the Ship turning off course and realises its time "I'll be right back i just need to get ready" He walks out of the Dining room and Into the His new room with all his things now are in this room takes out his work cloths placing hid goggles around his neck and his boots on then walks back into the dining hall in his uniform and sits back down.

"I'm glad your back," Lovely smiled at Lucas, "it seems as soon as I come everypony leaves, it's a little depressing." Lovely's face was smiling but her eyes revealed her true insecurities. "Love the goggles by the way, very chic," Lovely giggled as she tugged at the goggles around Lucas' neck, "what's the occasion?"

post-682-0-61245700-1333607765_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shankveld

"Captain, I'm telling you, you keep heading deeper into the something is going to -" Darts was cut off as the ship lurched sideways and tossed him and the captain to the ground. There was a loud grinding sound like metal pulling across rock and the whole ship shuddered. "I think we've hit a reef! We have to make sure everyone is alright!" Darts yelled. He shot out onto the ship deck and gasped at what laid before him...

Croaks grabs his bag and walks to the foggy deck with a worried look on his face.

Not a Lot of people are on deck. He leans on the rails by a lifeboat. Just in case. Mostly because he's paranoid.

(edited)

( Sorry but K4 has given you a warning he has what he wants to happen to the ship in his head but you have also given us and idea with this but please dont do it again)

Smiling a bit " Oh well there for work there is alot of things that could harm me if they got into my eyes so i wear them" He takes them off " Here try them".

Edited by Prince Twister Shadowcaste

( Sorry but K4 has given you a warning he has what he wants to happen to the ship in his head but you have also given us and idea with this but please dont do it again)

((sorry i got a little carried away, okay K4, its up to you))

(He is fine with what you did but he gave you a warning because well he has to or its unfair on the others)

((yeah sorry about that, i wont do it anymore))

(No problem, Steampunk).

Actual Post

"What the!?" Keel exclaimed as he fell to the floorboards. Two earth ponies, one burgundy, and one chestnut-brown, came to his aid as they helped him up. "I'm fine. We just hit a reef. Don't go after him. Let him tell them." Keel ordered. The two earth ponies nodded. Keel got back to the wheel and focused on the fog-blanketed wreckage ahead of him, turning the wheel to keep the boat's path straight. His heartbeat slowly accelerated as he drew closer.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

Lovely took the goggles from Lucas and cleaned the lens a little bit with a cloth form the table. She put them on her head, the band stuck to her head, messing up her mane a little bit and the goggles magnified her eyes. "Do I look completely ridiculous in these or what?" Lovely giggled. She took them off and handed them back to Lucas, "guess I'm not cut out for your line of work, what made you decide to take this job anyway?"

post-682-0-75004200-1333607805_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shankveld

Lucas smiles "only a little silly" He puts the goggles back around his neck "Well i didnt really choose it more of i have to do this job" as he says this a Screeching noise is heard and Lucas is flung of his seat and into the table behind him landing right on one of his wings and a Crack is heard "AH!"

Darts ran into the dining hall, "is everypony alright?" he asked urgently. He quickly counted everyone in his head, they were missing one. "Where is that blue pegasus. Is he okay? Oh I really don't want to play rescue the drowning pony on my vacation!"

Lovely ran to Lucas' aid. "Are you alright!?" She called out to him frankly, she didn't know anything about pegasus anatomy, but knew his wing didn't look good. "Doctor!" Lovely cried, "we need a doctor! Is there a medic on board?" Lovely looked around for a pony to respond. "Everything is going to be alright," Lovely told Lucas, "there isn't any blood." Lovely took a table cloth and wrapped it around Lucas' wing as she helped him to his feet.

"Is everypony alright?" The crashing pegasus was back and he was paler than usual. "Drowning?" Lovely asked startled. What a 'vaction' this was turning out to be. "I think he just went for a walk, feeling seasick maybe?" Lovely was trying to remember what Croaks had said when he left. "What's going on here!?" She suddenly demanded, "we need a doctor here!"

Edited by Shankveld

(edited)

Lucas Stood with the help of the Unicorn "My wing...I think its broken" Then He hears the ship is sinking "It cant be if there was a problem i would have been called im sure its just the boat turning Quickly" He Bites his Lip to try and stop the pain.

Edited by Prince Twister Shadowcaste

"I can help someone from getting hurt but I don't know that much about medicine" Darts walked over too Lucas and inspected the wing, "I've seen broken wings before and this just looks dislocated. Here, this may hurt a bit." he reached out and snapped the wing back into place. "There now it will heal right, but you won't be able to fly for a while. I'm afraid that's all I can do to help."

"No problem, just stay off it for a while." Darts looked up at Lovely, "do you have any idea where the blue pegasus went? If he was outside on deck he could have been thrown overboard when the ship lurched!" Copper asked seriously.

By this point, the ship was only a few miles from the wreckage. Keel grew increasingly anxious as he drove the boat straight at the wreckage. What he was doing would endanger the passengers, and his ship wouldn't make it out in one piece. His eyes watered up as he let go of the wheel and galloped out of the bridge, all the other ponies within following him. "Move to the dining cabin! We must get them off the ship!" Keel ordered. The following crew members nodded in response.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

Lovely smiled at Lucas, "don't worry. You use your body more than your wings, I can tell," she said trying to comfort him. Lovely looked at the orange pegasus, "Well hello to you too, my name is Lovely and you are?" Lovely smiled coyly, and then looked down, "I told you everything I knew, I don't know why anypony would go out on the deck in this fog though."

~

Keel and his crew burst into the dining room, catching everypony's attention as they turned their head towards him. "Everypony! the ship is sinking! All passengers head for the-" The ship tilted towards its stern as it hit the wreckage. Keel, the crew, and all of the passengers lost their balance and fell to the floor. One of the crew members, a cyan earth pony, headed for the bow to investigate, much to everypony's unknowing.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

"Sorry my name is Darts, you may know me from back when I was part of the Wonderbolts, but right now I need to make sure nopony else was hurt." He was just about to go look for Croaks on deck when the captain burst into the dining hall. "We can't do anything with all this fog around, I'm going to have to try and clear it, are there any other Pegasuses on board who have weather training?" Darts asked the captain.

Lovely wiggled her way out of the Lucas and Dart sandwich she found herself trapped in. She began to hyperventilate, she almost stopped breathing for a second. "SINKING!?" She gasped. Tears began flooding out of Lovely's big blue eyes, her heart began beating faster and faster. "I-I-I," Lovely was confused and in shock, she looked around for some sort of comfort. "HELP!" Lovely began to scream, "MY STUFF! MY STUFF! HELP! HELP!" Lovely was in complete panic.