Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving The Competition (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Ragland Tiger

• 2 weeks later...

@Ragland Tiger

Upon hearing that they would meet once again in a week, the gaming unicorn nodded in agreement. "O-Okay and I'll make sure to bring my A game. I'll see you soon, Princess Luna!" He called out to her as the group had made their departure. Dynamo had stood in the same spot he stood as he talked to the trio, before taking his leave of the hospital. Wonder of anticipation beginning to form as to what kind of video games the group would be playing.

**One Week Time Skip**

As the day of the meetup had finally arrived, Dynamo had made his arrival outside of Canterlot Castle. Looking up, he could only stare in awe. His eyes glistening from the sunlight reflecting off of the castle walls. To some, it was a huge honor to be this close to the castle, but to him? He felt like he was out of place given his attire and for what he had brought. A simple black jacket he'd always have with him, a saddlebag full of some of his favorite games and controllers. He wasn't sure how many controllers were available, but he wanted to be safe than sorry. Remembering of why he was here, he shook his head to clear his awe and to get himself back on track. Taking a deep breath, he slowly started making his way over towards the castle gates.

As he made his trek up towards the entrance, he remembered the previous days leading up to this event. He had explored the town as he hadn't been to Canterlot all that often, but for most of the time? He made his visits to the hospital to check up on Bluebell. As the week had gone by, he got to learn bits and pieces about her. Things that she liked, disliked, what kind of hobbies she was into and more. He had even told her about Princess Luna's invitation. Wondering what it was like to play games alongside the Princess of the Night. He had always heard stories and rumors of Princess Luna being a gamer. He had never expected that the rumors were to be true. Even thought it looked like Bluebell was still injured, her injuries were slowly healing back to full health. He had even asked if she wanted to join him if she was feeling better soon, but he hadn't seen her as he made his way to the castle.

Once he made it to the entrance, he took notice of two royal guards standing watch at the entrance. Bodies as still as statues, with eyes fixed and trained on anyone they deemed as a threat to the castle. Unfortunately for Dynamo, he was to be considered such a threat. With shouts of,

"HALT!"

and

"WHO GOES THERE!"

The gaming unicorn couldn't help in jumping back slightly. He turned from side to side, making sure if it was anyone else that the guards were referring to. However, it looked like there was nopony around, but the gaming unicorn, himself. Looking back with a nervous expression, Dynamo had made a bow towards the guards. "H-Hello. I-I was given an invitation to meet Princess Luna for a video game meeting. I-I hope it would be okay to be allowed access within the castle."

• 1 month later...

@Dynamo Pad

A tiny peek - door opened in the gate. A pair of pony eyes peered out of it. and a squeaky, chirpy voice demanded, "Who goes there?  Friend or foe?"  One of the guards rolled his eyes.  "Here we go again," he said.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger

Perking his ears, Dynamo had heard the creak of the castled doors. As the doors opened slightly, the blue unicorn thought he had seen a pair of eyes poking out. Almost trained to him as he was not from around the castle, or Canterlot for that matter. Even though the chirpy voice had asked him questions, the gaming unicorn had turned his eyes away from the pair of pony eyes to the guards. 'Again? Has this happened once before?' He thought, before turning his attention back towards the pony eyes.

"U-Um...I would say that I'm a friend. M-My name is Dynamo Pad. Princess Luna had requested that I arrive at the castle in order to join her and her friends for video games at the palace." He would say, hoping that everything would be okay, while wondering who was behind the door.

@Dynamo Pad

"What's the secret password?" said the squeaky voice.  Oh! Hehe, never mind.  It's a secret anyways."   The eyes vanished and the doors slowly opened to reveal a long corridor with a barely visible door at the other end.

@Ragland Tiger

Blinking in surprise as his ears fell slightly, Dynamo's jaw dropped in both worry and confusion. "S-Secret...password?" He asks with a tilt of his head. So many thoughts had raced through his mind. From not recalling a secret password, to wondering what the secret password was, to wondering if Luna had mentioned anything about a secret password. Thankfully, he was brought out his train of thought as the squeaky voice had mentioned that it was a secret. Letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding, the gaming unicorn had slowly made his way forward upon the doors slowly opening. Revealing to him a long corridor with barely a visible door on the other end.

Dynamo had to squint to make sure he hadn't been seeing things. The eyes had vanished moments before, but he wondered if the squeaky voice was still there. "Are the corridors usually this difficult to see? I wonder how far that door is. Unless...this is Princess Luna's style. She is the Princess of the Night, after all." He started, uttering his thoughts out loud. Taking a tentative step forward, the gaming unicorn started making his way into the corridor. His planned destination in his line of sight.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Ragland Tiger

As Dynamo started making his way along the path towards the door, he kept making sure that he trained his eyes to the door. Among the darkened corridor, while also keeping one hoof in front of the other. Suddenly and without warning, he winced from the slamming of the door behind him. Quickly craning his neck, he saw that the door had been closed. As to why or who had closed it, he honestly couldn't be certain. Looking around, he was met with only the darkness that surrounded him. "Uh...do you ever get the feeling that your being watched?" He said to nobody in particular. His ears fell, while he felt his skin crawl upon hearing a low, dark voice from behind him. Darting his head back, he was met with a pair of fierce, evil looking eyes.

Without a second to think or speak, Dynamo yelped and started dashing forward. Turning his neck to look away from the pair of evil eyes in the process. "W-What in Equestria is that!? Actually, I don't think I want to find out!" He shouted, while hoping that he could outrun whatever it was that was chasing him down this darkened corridor.

• Brohoof 1