Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dynamo Pad

Hey everyone/everypony! I remember making an old Ask me topic back when I used my gamertag as my original name. Since I wasn't able to find the topic, I decided to make a new ask me topic. If you have any questions, then feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. :) 

5 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

To the real you, what are your favorite video games, if you have any?

Some of my favorite video games, in no particular order, would have to be:

- Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3
- Overwatch
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and 4
- Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
- Devin May Cry 3
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario 64
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Jak X: Combat Racing
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Sly 2 and 3
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Mario Party 3
- Super Smash Brothers
- Pokemon Platinum

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Some of my favorite video games, in no particular order, would have to be:

- Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3
- Overwatch
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and 4
- Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
- Devin May Cry 3
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario 64
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Jak X: Combat Racing
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Sly 2 and 3
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Mario Party 3
- Super Smash Brothers
- Pokemon Platinum

A lot of them are mine too.

What do you love doing as Unicorn Dynamo Pad?

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

A lot of them are mine too.

What do you love doing as Unicorn Dynamo Pad?

That's pretty cool that you like some of the same video games as I do.

When you say love doing, did you mean as in likes/hobbies?

If so, then I would have to say:

- playing video games
- spending time with Starlight and my other friends
- watch anime
- play card games
- swimming
- practicing new magic spells and working on magic control
- reading
- listen to music
- singing in karaoke
- Cosplaying
- going to conventions
- competing in video game tournaments 

51 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Hey @Dynamo Pad! What are some of your favorite foods? List as many as you want!

Some of my favorite foods would have to be:

- pizza

- chicken with rice

- barbecue chicken on the grill 

- chili

- steak 

- pork chops mixed with shake and bake

- pork chops made in a crockpot 

- hamburger helper 

- spaghetti and meatballs 

- pancakes

- potato chips

23 minutes ago, DivineDawn1000 said:

Dear @Dynamo Pad, when did you first discover Starlight Glimmer?

I would say that it depends on what you mean. If you mean when I actually first met Starlight was actually a funny story. It was around the time I had recently moved to Ponyville. I was out sitting on a bench reading some manga and catching up on studying some magic spells. I was more focused on reading how magic could affect a game controller, that I kicked my back hooves out to stretch my limbs.

At that moment Starlight, who was trailing behind Pinkie Pie as she took Starlight to the market place, was walking and reading her own magic spell book. Out of nowhere, she went  tripped over me and fell over. The sudden shock had mad me drop some books in the process. I ran over to help her up and quickly apologized. Feeling terrible that I may have gotten her hurt. Thankfully, there was no harm done. After collecting our books, Starlight was on off on her way. As I took my seat and went back to reading, I discovered that the book I had wasn’t mine. I assumed that during the trip, Starlight’s book and my book were swapped by mistake. It took me som time to catch up to her, but I eventually managed to find her. 

I found her heading back to Princess Twilight’s castle, before catching up to her. After an awkward explanation, we exchanged back out books and were took our respective leave. There had been several awkward conversations between us whenever we saw each other in public. Then, one day she found me flying my kite on the outskirts of town. After our initial discussions over kites and more and more hangouts, we found out we had a lot in common. Since then, we’ve studied and practiced magic together, played video games and board games and flies kites together.

12 minutes ago, Etched Daydream said:

@Dynamo Pad Aside from Starlight Glimmer (because we all know she is your waifu), who is best pony that isn't a main six?

Hmm...that's a difficult one to answer. Back in the day, I always chose Twilight as my favorite of the mane six. As the season progressed, Fluttershy had been climbing the ranks and became the second favorite of the mane six. All the while, the two of them having amazing moments that made me want to choose one over the other as best mane six pony. I still think Twilight is best mane six for me, but Fluttershy is definitely a close second. 

1 minute ago, Wolf Guide said:

What do you think of the Reformed Changelings?

I think the reformed Changelings are really cool and pretty cute. Ocellus definitely being one of my favorite from the student six and of the reformed Changelings. I wasn't sure what to think of them at first when they were revealed during the season six finale. After some time, however, I had to admit that I liked the color scheme and the design of the Changelings. I even like how we get to see their new lives are like in certain episodes and how they even celebrate the holidays. 

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hmm...that's a difficult one to answer. Back in the day, I always chose Twilight as my favorite of the mane six. As the season progressed, Fluttershy had been climbing the ranks and became the second favorite of the mane six. All the while, the two of them having amazing moments that made me want to choose one over the other as best mane six pony. I still think Twilight is best mane six for me, but Fluttershy is definitely a close second. 

Silly pony *boops* I said

23 minutes ago, Etched Daydream said:

that isn't a main six?

• Brohoof 1

@Etched Daydream Oh, I see what you mean. That's my bad. :P 

I have a lot of favorite background ponies like Coco Pommel, Derpy and Lyra. If I had to pick a favorite pony that isn't a mane six, besides Starlight Glimmer, I would have to say Octavia Melody. 

3 minutes ago, Wolf Guide said:

This might sound strange, but what do you think about gay and lesbian relationships?

I don't think that's a strange question, in my opinion. I honestly would say that I think they are like regular relationships just like a heterosexual relationship. As long as the two people involved in the relationship are happy and love one another, then I fully support both the relationship and their happiness. :) 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Etched Daydream Oh, I see what you mean. That's my bad. :P 

I have a lot of favorite background ponies like Coco Pommel, Derpy and Lyra. If I had to pick a favorite pony that isn't a mane six, besides Starlight Glimmer, I would have to say Octavia Melody. 

I don't think that's a strange question, in my opinion. I honestly would say that I think they are like regular relationships just like a heterosexual relationship. As long as the two people involved in the relationship are happy and love one another, then I fully support both the relationship and their happiness. :) 

Like me and Emperor Azurailo's OCs?

BluWill_6-2.thumb.png.24c59fb1b8865496b912c513e94fac5d.pngBluWill_4.thumb.png.99f14b11b4a3d5e23019c9abf352c673.png

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Wolf Guide said:

What are you dressed up as in the avatar right now?

I'm dressed up as a character from an anime. I love cosplay and dressing up as some of my favorite characters from both video games and anime. Especially when I get to go to some anime and gaming conventions. The character outfit I dressed up as is Izuku Midoriya. Otherwise known as Deku from the anime, My Hero Academia.

latest?cb=20190909030259

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Let's BUMP THIS FOR DYNAMO!!

*cough cough*

*pulls up this GIANT pink box and it was familiar, it MAY or may not have contained @Skylight Scintillate's HIGH INTERROGATIVE nature* :toldya:

Ahem... allow me to start! What is your favorite childhood memory?! :pinkie:

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Let's BUMP THIS FOR DYNAMO!!

*cough cough*

*pulls up this GIANT pink box and it was familiar, it MAY or may not have contained @Skylight Scintillate's HIGH INTERROGATIVE nature* :toldya:

Ahem... allow me to start! What is your favorite childhood memory?! :pinkie:

*blinks in surprise as I see a giant pink box, before tilting my head in thought at the question*

Hmm...good question. I could honestly say that it would be when I gained both my magic and cutie mark, but that seems a bit too easy. I would have to say it was when I got to meet my very first friend when I was accepted to Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. Their name is @Skylight Scintillate

If it would be anything, I'd say it was when I first got Obelisk the Tormentor, a Yu-gi-oh card online when I saved up enough bits. It always felt so awesome to feel like I was in the anime and summoning the card :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Dynamo Pad