Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff A wild Dynamo Pad appears!

Sir Hugsalot

There have been a lot of new staff coming on board lately. Nothing wrong with this as I like the idea of bringing in new people who can contribute to the forums.

• Brohoof 3

Congratulation @Dynamo Pad!!!! Oh my god when I first met you,  you’re one of the earliest friend I have here in mlpf!  You are so fun to be around with and every time we talked it was nothing but good vibe. You are one of the people in my early year in this forum who made me feel comfortable and home here and I want to thank you for that.  Thank you for being
such a wonderful friend and also fun to RP with too!!  

Your energy, corporation, initiative, creativity and friendliest fun personality is what the event team needs! I can’t wait to see what you and the rest of the team will stir up for the events! Although let’s hope it’s not trouble. :umad:

• Brohoof 3

On 2023-08-03 at 8:31 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

*reads and tears up with a soft smile* Thank you so much, @Sir Hugsalowski. You're truly a kind, caring and an amazing friend. I can say the exact same to you, as well. The times that you and the others have helped me to smile, to laugh and to have fun have been countless. :fluttershy:

I can definitely see me being tested in regards to being in a team with @Aticus the Adequate. However, I think things will be awesome, or should I say in @Aticus the Adequate's words, Groovy. B) I hope to do my best and help bring my personal touch of fun with my fun filled hugs. ^_^ 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, @Props Valroa! I promise to do my best and I look forward to working together with everyone in staff. :coco:

Thank you so much, @Astral Soul I've found many potatoes, so far. I hope to continue to find every potato imaginable, my L'orb. :catface: :) 

Thank you so much @North Star! Now that you mention it, that's very true with video game tournaments, events and conventions. Time to bring that level of fun to here. :pinkie:

Thank you so much, @Skylight Scintillate! It's been really nice getting to know you as a best friend, as well. Thank you so much for the kind words and I hope to do my best as an event coordinator. I really look forward to working together to coordinate fun events for everyone. ^_^ 

Thank you so much, @Sparklefan1234! :D 

RIKI!!!! :squee:

That's a lot of words and thank you so much, my friend! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Thank you so very much, @Cash In! I look forward to working together with everyone and I'll make sure to do my best. :) 

Thank you so much, @Tort Shuffle! :yay: :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Thank you so much for the kind words @GeneralDirection. I do feel nervous, but I promise to do my best. Thank you again for the kind words, my friend! :fluttershy:

SILKY!!! :hug_day:Thank you so much for the kind words, Silky. I can definitely say the same about you as you're truly an amazing friend. The dedication, love, care and consideration to your friends, as well as your involvement in this community is truly wholesome and inspiring. :coco: Thank you so much again and it's an honor to be aboard. Time to tap into that inner Pinkie Pie and to bring on the fun events!!! :pinkie:

Thank you so much for the kind and lovely words, @CocoCody. I'm really happy, thankful and grateful that I can help with making a difference. I hope to bring everyone a lot of fun with future events. :) 

Thank you so much, @Samurai Equine You're an amazing friend, Onii-san/Brother, a fellow Tokusatsu fan and Pokemon trainer. I hope to continue making you proud and to keep doing my best for everyone. You've been a truly kind, welcoming and wholesome friend the first time I met you in your group RP. 

Cheers!

Thank you so much, @Shiny Silvermoon! Also, yay~! :yay: The time has come for order 66! Actually, I don't have a lightsaber, buuuuuuuuuuut...I do have hugs! ^_^ :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Thank you so much @Nitobit! I do feel nervous, but I promise to do my very best. :grin:

Thank you so much, @Sofithecat! I think I've seen your name before, but it's still really nice to meet you. Thank you again for the kind words and I promise to do my best as part of the staff. :) 

I'm so happy to be working alongside you, Dyny! We'll all make a great team, especially now with you on board! WHOOP! How groovy this will be! Welcome, welcome!

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-08-03 at 7:40 PM, EpicEnergy said:

Awesome, congrats @Dynamo Pad:yay:

Now you'll be doing many much event coordinifcation with @Skylight Scintillate, better start practicing! :P

Thank you so much @EpicEnergy! I promise I’ll make sure to do my best. 

You’re right and I look forward to working alongside @Skylight Scintillate. :) going to start practicing and do the best that I can. :fluttershy:

On 2023-08-03 at 8:22 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

There have been a lot of new staff coming on board lately. Nothing wrong with this as I like the idea of bringing in new people who can contribute to the forums.

Thank you so much for the kind words @Ganondorf8:hug_day: I’ll make sure to do my best to contribute ideas for the forums and bring lots of fun, as well. ^_^ 

On 2023-08-03 at 8:39 PM, Savygriffs said:

Congrats Dynamo Pad!!!!

You'll do amazing!!

Thank you so much, @Savygriffs!

On 2023-08-03 at 9:24 PM, TBD said:

Congratulation @Dynamo Pad!!!! Oh my god when I first met you,  you’re one of the earliest friend I have here in mlpf!  You are so fun to be around with and every time we talked it was nothing but good vibe. You are one of the people in my early year in this forum who made me feel comfortable and home here and I want to thank you for that.  Thank you for being
such a wonderful friend and also fun to RP with too!!  

Your energy, corporation, initiative, creativity and friendliest fun personality is what the event team needs! I can’t wait to see what you and the rest of the team will stir up for the events! Although let’s hope it’s not trouble. :umad:

Aww thank you so much for the kind words, @TBD! I remember when we first started talking to each other. I remember the times we talked and discussed Kingdom Hearts 3 and other titles in the game series. Same with theories and even discussed about My Hero Academia. You’re welcome, my friend and I’m really happy that I could make you feel at home here on the forums. 

I’ll make sure to do my best and I promise to not cause trouble. Unless it’s the fun chaotic trouble that Discord likes to cause. :laugh:

On 2023-08-03 at 11:35 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Congrats on the promotion @Dynamo Pad:mlp_yeehaa:  You'll be a big help to everypony hereB)  

Thank you so much @ZiggWheelsManning! I hope to do my best and help as much as I can. :coco:

On 2023-08-04 at 6:20 AM, TheRockARooster said:

CONGRATULATIONS DYNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Thorax::Thorax:

@TheRockARooster Thank you so much, Rocky! :hug_day::fluttershy:

On 2023-08-05 at 11:00 AM, Tao said:

@Dynamo Pad

Congrats hun!  :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Thank you so much, @Tao! :hug_day:

On 2023-08-05 at 5:35 PM, Flutterstep said:

:blue_baloon:Congrats, Dynamo! :fluttershy::balloon:    

1696248__safe_screencap_starlight+glimme

@Flutterstep Thank you so much, Flutters and thank you so much, as well, Starlight! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

On 2023-08-06 at 4:11 AM, Will Guide said:

Wow! You became event coordinator on my birthday. Another reason to celebrate that day!

Now that’s awesome timing! Thank you so much, @Will Guide! :hug_day::fluttershy:

On 2023-08-06 at 9:53 AM, Silverspark184 said:

Good Job Dyno  I cannot wait what event ideas you will come up with 

Aww thank you so much, @Silverspark184! :hug_day:^_^ 

On 2023-08-06 at 6:22 PM, Aticus the Adequate said:

I'm so happy to be working alongside you, Dyny! We'll all make a great team, especially now with you on board! WHOOP! How groovy this will be! Welcome, welcome!

Thank you so much for the kind words @Aticus the Adequate! I look forward to working alongside you and making everything awesome and groovy B) Woohoo!

On 2023-08-11 at 11:00 AM, Sophie H. said:

DYNY! CONGRATULATION!!!! :hug_day::blue_baloon::balloon:

Aww thank you so much, @Sophie H.!! :hug_day: :) 

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was unpinned