Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A wild genie appears

Moosefullaeggs

Infinite wishes.

Yes I know that is cheating so.

1. Immorality, so I live forever.

2. Unlimited power, so I can do whatever I want.

3. Love, therefore I'm always happy.

That sounds nice.

Edited by Legit101

1. To finally lose that one thing I have.

2. To understand how the universe works. To be precise, to know how dark energy and dark matter works so I would know why it is pushing the universe apart.

3. Last but not least, wake up in Equestria one day to see that I'm a real pony in a real pony world. :D

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

More genies ;)

I may not be able to get more wishes, but no one has ever said you can't wish for more wish granting genies.

Edited by Tom

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I disagree with this action.

This had value, discussion of others wishes and why they chose them.

I disagree with this action.

This had value, discussion of others wishes and why they chose them.

If others are willing to expand upon their selections, then I'm more than happy to move this straight on back to the Everfree. We'll see how it goes.

As for my three choices, well, I think I'd be ok with just one to be honest.

• To abolish all egotistical aspects of mankind in place of philanthropism.
If humanitarianism became the epicentre of human nature, I strongly believe all other positive and constructive attributes would follow suit. Humans by character already hold the ability to alter our planet as we know it, as well as the potential to develop into existing matter beyond. If we were able to modify the driving emotions behind our desires, then in turn we'd be taking steps towards a better standard of existence. [/Carl Sagan]
  • Brohoof 3

Three wishes, huh?

1. To "fast forward" 5 years

2. To be great at something

3. To lose all of my fears

I dunno. If I was given the opportunity, I would think much harder about what these wishes would be

1. To return to my life five years ago.

2. To have a new body. To avoid health issues, but also built to my specifications so I could be pretty. =P

3. To have an unnaturally high level of musical talent altogether. (meaning I could compose Mozart level - in genius - pieces, I could start a band and do exactly the type of music I want, and I could play any instruments I wanted and be awesome at them.)

1. To return to my life five years ago.

2. To have a new body. To avoid health issues, but also built to my specifications so I could be pretty. =P

3. To have an unnaturally high level of musical talent altogether. (meaning I could compose Mozart level - in genius - pieces, I could start a band and do exactly the type of music I want, and I could play any instruments I wanted and be awesome at them.)

That's some strange wishes.

3 wishes huh? Well...

1. To be completely protected from anyform of life threatening health problem.

2. To be guaranteed my absolute dream job

3. To be a Kamen Rider solely for the fun of it, complete with a kickass bike.

Edited by PoisonClaw

1. Eternal youth/longevity, because I want to live a very, very long time, and see the world grow and develop (and hopefully not destroy itself) but I wouldn't want to live forever, because living forever would be horribly boring after a while.

2. The power to grant wishes (including my own :P )

3. A secluded, remote personal paradise in which to live.

1. The ability to speak fluent German

2. The ability to understand Women

3. A mug of hot chocolate

Since I already have a relatively good understanding of Christ and that rational knowledge plus strong faith will see me through hell or high-water, I think I'm entitled to "waste" my wishes, since I already know my life is nothing to fret over, and in the end peace shall reign.

Kind of hard to contend the thought or expedite it though a genie, and I'm feeling a mug of cocoa.

• Brohoof 1

Evil version

Hmm. My turn. Bwa ha Ha!

1) To negate all previous wishes.

2) All future wishes Must be approved by me or they won't be granted. Want approval? Pay my fee: one of your three wishes!

3) No wish may be used to negate my wishes, or to punish/kill/curse me. (y'all aint getting outa this contract, Sugarcube!)

Selfish version

1) Vast disgusting ammounts of wealth. I wanna be the top 1% of the one percenters. (bow before me wage slaves!)

2) I will be the only patent holder and manufacturer of Holo-decks. The kind in Star treck. Unlike me, you probably won't be able to afford your own at first, but you wage slaves can afford to rent on an hourly basis...(don't worry after 10 years I'll build scalled down home versions without all the bells and whistles. those extras you want, will likely cost extra...)

3) The powers of Wolverine, and the skill to use them...

Good Version

1) Peace on earth. Killers stop killing. Love and tolerance for all. Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

2) Mankind colonizes space. Mars is Terraformed. Technology improves to allow for these advances (Faster Than Light space flight and FTL radio. along with all the supporting sciences).

3) Vast disgusting ammounts of wealth. I wanna be the top 1% of the one percenters. (bow before me wage slaves!)

Brony Version

1) a portal opens up allowing for a one way trip into Equestria. Its accessable to everyone. The place is just as delightful as we imagine it to be, and Bronies are welcomed as new citizens in their new pony bodies. Govts of the world will fly Bronies to the portal for free.

2) Trixie will be a statue in the Canterlot gardens.

3) Vast disgusting ammounts of wealth. I wanna be the top 1% of the one percenters. (bow before me wage slaves!)

What I'm most likely to wish for (Foolish version)

1) Two percent of the world (including me) will get really cool mutant powers.

2) Robots, robots, robots!They are everywhere doing all sorts of menial jobs, and they are cheap! Work bots. Fembots. Maid bots. Butlerbots. Fembots. Constructionbots. MarilynMonroeBots, etc. they will never try to take over the world, but wil serve man (in the non-cookbook sense), freeing us to achive higher things, like love and tolerance. I want my bots! and did I mention fembots?

3) Jurrassic Park. I want real dinosaurs! but in a safe way. No escaping and eating tourists or lawyers (OK, I'll give ya the lawyers, but I draw the line after that!)

What are the limits on these wishes? I assume one is you can't wish for more wishes. Wish wish wish.

(OK, I'll give ya the lawyers, but I draw the line after that!)

I truly lol'd.

Alright, I've got some.

1. Give Swift a wonderful future.

2. A scientific boost in all areas, giving us better understanding of things like space travel, disease, etc. Hopefully life will improve tremendously.

3. Time for me to be greedy! Give me a perfect future political career. o3o

I wish to have the ability to say what is true or not

Example: I could decide that the sky is red, and that the sky being red is true, thus the sky would become red

Basically that means I can do anything I like, I can control everything with a few simple words ^_^ And make all your wishes come true as well :)

1. I wish for the ability to instantly know the answer to any question I asked myself, if that answer was quantifiable by any means, known or unknown.

2. A level of magical power just below that of said genie.

And then I kept that third wish in my pocket for some unforeseen circumstance. I'm already giving myself whatever I want with my sorcery powers.

• 10 years later...

Assuming infinite money, more wishes, or changing the past are banned:

1. Mangoes (eeeee)

2. A schilke trombone (their slides are AWESMLY smooth)

3. A good idea for a 3rd wish