Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff A wild Dynamo Pad appears!

Sir Hugsalot

You've all seen him. He affected lives of many people with his positive attitude and now he's about to brighten days of even more of us!

Behold our new Event Coordinator - @Dynamo Pad!

IMG_0328.jpg

This amazing person here was always standing out to me. His friendliness, open attitude, dedication to others is inspiring to watch and amount of times he made me smile just by being around is countless. People like him are the reason I am around. Sometimes he forgets to look after himself in all this, but that's what he has friends for :fluttershy:

Of course it's about to be tested since now he's in team with @Aticus the Adequate and will have to handle our forum's Discord's antics, but I am sure he'll handle it... I am sure Aticus will be gentle... right, Aticus? :toldya:

Anyway, silliness aside. Dynamo from now on will be taking care of forums events. It means that every bit of fun in this community from now on will have his personal touch in it. And believe me, few people know "fun" as well as Dynamo does.

So please, welcome our new staffer and let's wish him all the best as he's going to take fun on this platform to a new level :pinkie:

99468 - safe, screencap, pinkie pie, pony, sweet and elite, animated,  balloon, confetti, decoration, female, partillery, party cannon, solo -  Derpibooru

• Brohoof 6

• The topic was featured

Woohoo! Dynamo Pad!! You’re gonna do so great in events! Your dedication to your friends and your involvement in the community has always been so wholesome and kind :rarity: welcome aboard, lovely! Now let’s make this community engaged with events :fabulous:

• Brohoof 5

11 hours ago, Sir Hugsalowski said:

You've all seen him. He affected lives of many people with his positive attitude and now he's about to brighten days of even more of us!

Behold our new Event Coordinator - @Dynamo Pad!

IMG_0328.jpg

This amazing person here was always standing out to me. His friendliness, open attitude, dedication to others is inspiring to watch and amount of times he made me smile just by being around is countless. People like him are the reason I am around. Sometimes he forgets to look after himself in all this, but that's what he has friends for :fluttershy:

Of course it's about to be tested since now he's in team with @Aticus the Adequate and will have to handle our forum's Discord's antics, but I am sure he'll handle it... I am sure Aticus will be gentle... right, Aticus? :toldya:

Anyway, silliness aside. Dynamo from now on will be taking care of forums events. It means that every bit of fun in this community from now on will have his personal touch in it. And believe me, few people know "fun" as well as Dynamo does.

So please, welcome our new staffer and let's wish him all the best as he's going to take fun on this platform to a new level :pinkie:

99468 - safe, screencap, pinkie pie, pony, sweet and elite, animated,  balloon, confetti, decoration, female, partillery, party cannon, solo -  Derpibooru

*reads and tears up with a soft smile* Thank you so much, @Sir Hugsalowski. You're truly a kind, caring and an amazing friend. I can say the exact same to you, as well. The times that you and the others have helped me to smile, to laugh and to have fun have been countless. :fluttershy:

I can definitely see me being tested in regards to being in a team with @Aticus the Adequate. However, I think things will be awesome, or should I say in @Aticus the Adequate's words, Groovy. B) I hope to do my best and help bring my personal touch of fun with my fun filled hugs. ^_^ 

11 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Welcome to the staff! @Dynamo Pad I look forward to seeing what you will do here! 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, @Props Valroa! I promise to do my best and I look forward to working together with everyone in staff. :coco:

11 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

Welcome to the team @Dynamo Pad!

I know you will do great and wil bring all the fun events to the forums. I also know you will find every potato  :3

welcome,  again!

Thank you so much, @Astral Soul I've found many potatoes, so far. I hope to continue to find every potato imaginable, my L'orb. :catface: :) 

11 hours ago, North Star said:

Congratulations game-pad butt :P Gamer ponies are natural event coordinators :3

Thank you so much @North Star! Now that you mention it, that's very true with video game tournaments, events and conventions. Time to bring that level of fun to here. :pinkie:

11 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Oh my gosh congrats @Dynamo Pad! It's been so nice knowing you as a best friend, and I think you'll make a great event coordinator. I hope that we will be able to coordinate lots of fun events for everyone together as fellow event coordinators.

Thank you so much, @Skylight Scintillate! It's been really nice getting to know you as a best friend, as well. Thank you so much for the kind words and I hope to do my best as an event coordinator. I really look forward to working together to coordinate fun events for everyone. ^_^ 

11 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Congratulations, @Dynamo Pad:D

Thank you so much, @Sparklefan1234! :D 

11 hours ago, Rikifive said:

DYNAMO!!!! :yay:

I believe it says more than a thousand words e-twigoof.png

Congratulations and welcome to the team! e-izzywink48.png

RIKI!!!! :squee:

That's a lot of words and thank you so much, my friend! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

11 hours ago, Cash In said:

Congratulations Dynamo! Looking forward to seeing you in action. :)

Thank you so very much, @Cash In! I look forward to working together with everyone and I'll make sure to do my best. :) 

11 hours ago, Tort Shuffle said:

Woooooooo congwats!! Hehehe :P

Thank you so much, @Tort Shuffle! :yay: :PIPPIPHURRAY:

11 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Congrats, @Dynamo Pad! I'm sure you'll do an amazing job in this new role, my friend! :kirin:

Thank you so much for the kind words @GeneralDirection. I do feel nervous, but I promise to do my best. Thank you again for the kind words, my friend! :fluttershy:

10 hours ago, Silky the smol said:

Woohoo! Dynamo Pad!! You’re gonna do so great in events! Your dedication to your friends and your involvement in the community has always been so wholesome and kind :rarity: welcome aboard, lovely! Now let’s make this community engaged with events :fabulous:

SILKY!!! :hug_day:Thank you so much for the kind words, Silky. I can definitely say the same about you as you're truly an amazing friend. The dedication, love, care and consideration to your friends, as well as your involvement in this community is truly wholesome and inspiring. :coco: Thank you so much again and it's an honor to be aboard. Time to tap into that inner Pinkie Pie and to bring on the fun events!!! :pinkie:

8 hours ago, CocoCody said:

Congratulations dynamo, you deserve it man. You make a difference in the community.

Thank you so much for the kind and lovely words, @CocoCody. I'm really happy, thankful and grateful that I can help with making a difference. I hope to bring everyone a lot of fun with future events. :) 

7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad, my friend, my brother, my fellow toku fan and Pokemon trainer... I am so proud of you. This is such an amazing promotion. :mlp_yeehaa:

Ever since we've met, I've known you were a wonderful person. Glad to see you moving up in this pony world.

Kanpai!

cider-my-little-pony.gif

Thank you so much, @Samurai Equine You're an amazing friend, Onii-san/Brother, a fellow Tokusatsu fan and Pokemon trainer. I hope to continue making you proud and to keep doing my best for everyone. You've been a truly kind, welcoming and wholesome friend the first time I met you in your group RP. 

Cheers!

7 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Good job, @Dynamo Pad! Now that you're in power, it's time to execute the order 66... :griiin:

Thank you so much, @Shiny Silvermoon! Also, yay~! :yay: The time has come for order 66! Actually, I don't have a lightsaber, buuuuuuuuuuut...I do have hugs! ^_^ :PIPPIPHURRAY:

5 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Congrats Dynamo! I'm sure you'll do great! :kirin:

Thank you so much @Nitobit! I do feel nervous, but I promise to do my very best. :grin:

2 hours ago, Sofithecat said:

Wooh! Congrats to Dynamo Pad! Haven't had the chance to meet ya since I'm new, but I'm sure you will do well as part of the staff :)

Thank you so much, @Sofithecat! I think I've seen your name before, but it's still really nice to meet you. Thank you again for the kind words and I promise to do my best as part of the staff. :) 

• Brohoof 4