Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heyo everypony!

PaganPony

Hello there friends. \(^▽^)

I'm Emily from Texas. I think I started watching My Little Pony sometime around... Mmmmay of 2011? I can't remember. Somewhere in the middle of last year. lol.

Since then, I've become a HUGE fan of the show, and I just love the fandom and all the creative people in it. I look forward to every Saturday when I can watch one more glorious pony adventure. :'D

I never imagined that I would be sixteen, fangirling about My Little Pony, but... here I am.

Brohoof! /)

• Brohoof 2

Hey! and welcome :)

I never imagined that I would be sixteen, fangirling about My Little Pony, but... here I am.

^ I know right :P I never thought me.. a 17 year old guy.. haha :P

Well i hope you have funs :)

Edited by ClapClop

Welcome to the forums and i finally get to do this :D ... well i tried but heres the video any way

:(

You'll enjoy your time on the forums, we have apple cider

Edited by Rudolphin
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums and i finally get to do this :D ... well i tried but heres the video any way

:(

You'll enjoy your time on the forums, we have apple cider

Wow it worked O_o

Welcome to the forums, Emily! We have all kinds of fun here and you're guaranteed to make lots of new friends! Don't forget to check out the chatroom at some point. That place is all kinds of fun if you like random conversation and occasional seriousness!

Welcome to the forums, Emily. I am new here myself, and I also got into MLP: FiM last May. Before that, I would have never guessed that a male in his mid 20's like myself would develop such a huge interest in ponies. :D