Hi!

LastTear

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I wouldn't class myself as a brony just yet. I've never watched the show! I would like to know where the best place is to start. I heard before that the first season is not fantastic so I don't want to dive in and get turned off. Which episodes would you recommend to newcomers? :)

Hello and welcome! I'm also new here. :squee: Let's explore this place filled with so many wonders together!

Actually, I would recommend starting from Season 1. I always say start at the beginning! But if that doesn't interest you enough, you might want to check out a few season finales.

• Brohoof 1

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I wouldn't class myself as a brony just yet. I've never watched the show! I would like to know where the best place is to start. I heard before that the first season is not fantastic so I don't want to dive in and get turned off. Which episodes would you recommend to newcomers? :)

Welcome and Greetings, LastTear. What you heard that the first season was not all that great, that is bogus because the first season was amazing. But if you want to see some really good ones, see Season Two's episodes.

In anycase, I hope you enjoy your stay as a to-be brony. If you have any issues or questions, do not be afraid to ask us. Staff are able to help you too.

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Welcome! You should start with the first episodes, they aren't that good, but that's the best way to start to watch the show.

Edited by Blobulle

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)

38JyFJU.jpg