Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies/Pegasisters Unite: The "At The Gala" Cover.

Shadowking58

Good luck on this project, I don't think I can help but I have some ideas for it. Why don't you make a pm and an sfm (Source Film Maker) version? I could probably make the sfm but we need to make the oc's. Anyway it'd be a great idea if you had it play out just like the gala. With an oc in place of everypony in the actual gala.

Good luck on this project, I don't think I can help but I have some ideas for it. Why don't you make a pm and an sfm (Source Film Maker) version? I could probably make the sfm but we need to make the oc's. Anyway it'd be a great idea if you had it play out just like the gala. With an oc in place of everypony in the actual gala.

I can agree to this :) thanks!

Anyway it'd be a great idea if you had it play out just like the gala. With an oc in place of everypony in the actual gala.

I agree with this idea.

post-24967-0-56569400-1408408518_thumb.png

Make it happen pl0x.

• Brohoof 1

Need more singers? Maybe I can help?

I've never sung over microphone before, and I don't have the best set up. My voice might not be all that good. I'm not tone def or anything, but maybe I could just do backup or support vocals? I'm not sure I'm ready for a lead singing role just yet.

• Brohoof 1

Need more singers? Maybe I can help?

I've never sung over microphone before, and I don't have the best set up. My voice might not be all that good. I'm not tone def or anything, but maybe I could just do backup or support vocals? I'm not sure I'm ready for a lead singing role just yet.

Sounds like a very interesting idea. I would be willing to help in some of the organzational areas, and I do have an OC if more background ponies are needed.

Did you guys watch the inspiration video for this? It should be embedded in the very first post in this thread.

(edited)

Sounds like a very interesting idea. I would be willing to help in some of the organzational areas, and I do have an OC if more background ponies are needed.

Yes, we could use someone to be our Twilight.

See what I did there? Because she's an expert organizer.

Ok... I'll stop making bad jokes now...

Edited by Shadowking58

yeah we do need to organize everything around here so that be appreciated    

Did you guys watch the inspiration video for this? It should be embedded in the very first post in this thread.

Yes I did. I even saw something similar to it involving Derpy as lead singer. Might have even been the same song.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, we could use someone to be our Twilight.

See what I did there? Because she's an expert organizer.

Ok... I'll stop making bad jokes now...

Alright, well if you want you can pm me what you do have and I can begin to set up a more organized project page.

And yes I watched the video on the OP.

I was told that this little shindig needed some help. I would more than happy to help. My strengths are in music and vector art. I do sing but have a poor quality mic at the moment. My weakness is animation. If you have a spot open for me just let me know.  :)

• Brohoof 2

I was told that this little shindig needed some help. I would more than happy to help. My strengths are in music and vector art. I do sing but have a poor quality mic at the moment. My weakness is animation. If you have a spot open for me just let me know.  :)

I don't know you, but I really like you already!