Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my topics have disappeared

lelouch.
Go to solution Solved by Dovashy,

Hi,

I know there have been some threads regarding this isssue, but they didnt exactly help.

I had two topics, namely;

-what is your favourite anime, and would you recommend it.

-mlp's impact on you

if these topics have merged with someone else's, is there any way of knowing? Because I have already tried the procedure of 'see this member's topics'. I couldnt access them using earlier notifications which were directly linked with these topics either.

the loss of these topics doesnt matter to me much, but im discouraged from making more from the fear that they too might dissappear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S is there any way to delete a topic once my work with it is finished? One that is no longer in use and is now simply confusing readers?

edit: and could you also explainhow to make polls? (Forgive my idiocy im not usually like this :( )

• Brohoof 2

So... After a LOT of digging, I found your thread had been merged with;

http://mlpforums.com/topic/78322-favorite-anime/page-13?hl=hamza

with the start of the topic about, oh, 4 posts above from the bottom of page 13 (just in case the link is buggy).

I know I have seen multiple "What has MLP done for you?" threads, so my money is on it also having been merged.

I don't think you can delete topics, sorry. Admins/mods might be able to hide it & lock it but nothing more.

I... Have no idea how to help you on that, I would like to know this as well :( Sorry, hope the other things I said help!

• Brohoof 2

Hello Hamza,

You could try to search the topic names or use

http://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=10334 "My content section" to search your topics. If they aren't there you should PM an moderator/administrator. It may also appear that the topics may bugged out by debugging. Then you should request a support ticket.

~PrincessMolestia

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, you have quite a few questions. I'll try to address each as best I can. 

Okay, so it appears your topic was merged into a preexisting one, you can find it here.

- http://mlpforums.com/topic/78322-favorite-anime/page-13#entry2952556 

- I couldn't seem to find your second one, but I would assume it has been merged also. 

Generally, the moderators notify you when there has been a merge, however I'm not quite sure why this wasn't done in your case. You shouldn't feel discouraged when creating any new topics, just ensure you take a look around the forums for anything which already covers what you want to ask. The moderators merge topics to ensure there aren't two different topics covering the same sort of topic. 

There is no way to delete your topic once you are "finished" with it, however you can contact the moderators if you no longer wish users to comment on it, and they will be able to lock it for you. 

To create a poll, you click the following "Manage Topic Poll" on your first post to your topic. You can also access it through the "edit" button. 

img-3003604-1-20qbd5z.jpg

My last point may have been a bit vague, so if you still have any questions I am here to help. 

• Brohoof 2

To make or create a poll you create a post, on the side bar of the expanded post creator you can see a little tick box that says manage Topic Poll, click on this and you should be able to create a poll. I dont know whats going on with your posts being diapering, are you accessing the site from a mobile? as i have had issues with that in the past.

Hope this helps you out,

Frozen

• Brohoof 1