Hi Yuki Here

TheBluScout

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the mlp forums through google searching for popular brony forums.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Found The Ponies On Youtube!

I am a brony, a brony in the catergory of brony artists.     I have an oc who is a crystal unicorn who is called Yuki which means snow. Her cutie mark is a crystal snowflake.      I also watch some anime's; I have watched SAO and strike witches and if you can recommend any that would be awesome!    I am can draw ponies but they aren't that good.    I also don't mind if you would like to friend me or ask more about me.

I guess that's all I have to say.    Goodbye

• Brohoof 1

mJoXcgQ.png

Signature By Gone Airborne.

Welcome and Greetings, . I hope you enjoy your stay with us here at the MLP Forum. If you have any questions or issues, do not be afraid to ask. Staff will be around too to help.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to enjoy your stay, and if you need help almost anypony will be willing to oblige!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.