Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all!

Nom de Plume

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through a reference link someone sent an artist I follow on dA, for a commission they ordered.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, that's kind of a long progression. See, my oldest brother, remembering how well he liked G1 as a child, and my own love of bright colors, horses, and magic, recorded the first episode. We sat down to watch it-- And I laughed myself off the couch before Twilight finished the introduction. Then, early one Saturday morning, my sister and I were cleaning the living room. She turned on the TV for background noise, and before we knew it, we were sitting down watching Winter Wrap-Up. I still refused to accept anything so 'childish' and 'girly' into my fourteen-year-old-life (Teen angst! :P ) but that would soon change. My oldest brother, the one who recorded the show to begin with, woke me up for a re-run of Green Isn't Your Color. Fluttershy and Rarity were acting so much like me and my sister, he said, he couldn't let me sleep through it. That, combined with the way Twilight and Pinkie were acting, won me over. I was a bit late to the party, but I had joined the herd well before Season Two.

Hi there!  My name's Nom de Plume, but you can call me Nommie.  I'm a late-teens animation-student-hopeful, with aspirations of writing my own cartoons one day.  I just started my senior year of high-school, and I'm scared half to death over it.  Real life popped up on my doorstep much faster than I thought it would.

Anyways, I'm greatly interested in the RP forums, and I can't wait to get started in there.  I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head already, it's hard to hold it all in.  I hope I'll be able to get to know a few people in there.  That's really where I start to make better friends, as I'm fairly good at it.  Well, that and my writing, if I'm allowed to brag a little.   :proud:   Not to get a big head or anything, I just take pride in my creative work.

Soo...  I guess that's about it.  Anything else you guys want to know?

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome!! I've never been into RP much but the RP forum here is quite extensive and there are always people looking to join new RPs. :P

Hello, Nommie, I'll be your creepy Twilight Sparkle fan. I see you like Applejack.

WHY U NO MAKE RITE CHOICE?!

I'm joking, of course. Make yourself at home. Welcome to the best (and the 2nd creepiest behind the Sonic fandom) community on Earth!

Aw, damn it. Someone just posted a reply as I'm typing this.

Edited by Ludicrous.Speed

Gosh, people responding already!  Hello, and thank you for the welcomes.  ^_^  AJ is my favorite, but Twi was a close second, I have to admit.  She is the one that played the biggest part in bringing me into the fandom, after all.  C:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums :D

You'll find the community here is quite amazing. If you need help just ask and almost anypony will be willing to oblige.

twilight is best pone but... you know... whatever floats your boat :C

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! There is always room for someone with a lot of creativity. I also can relate to taking pride in your work. On other websites, that pride would be the difference between making something for the attention, and making something just because you wanted to. :smug: