Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Panty Raid! (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

@,

Anala looked at Merryfeather. "You've gotta be kidding me!" she replied. "It's, like, this super awesome Disneigh movie. It's pretty scary too. I remember when Riley watched it for the first time. When he woke up the next morning, his bedsheets needed to be changed."

The rest of the stallions, now relieved that Riley wasn't discovered, quietly celebrated the small victory. "At a boy, Riley," Overdrive announced. "Now that's how it's done."

As they were celebrating the small victory, one question was still pestering Overdrive. 'Mission accomplished,' he thought, 'but the hard part is getting out undetected now.'

"Now, who's up next," Overdrive propositioned. "And while we're on the subject of it, how are we getting out of here?"

Edited by Smash N Dash

Lexi had curled up on the couch and was sleeping quietly.She was worn out from setting this party up for her closest friends, she wanted it to be perfect

Artist looked at Anala hopin she would know,"Hey Anala where is the bathroom, I really need to go."She wispered in Analas ear.

Photon Jet doesn't want to have his turn on taking what they're looking for so he stepped back and thought it would be best for him to stay outside in case any danger approaches the house.

"Oh, don't mind me." he said with a nervous smile. "I'll still be out here uh, looking for, uh...Timberwolves. Yes, Timberwolves! We don't them around, don't we?" He chuckled slightly for a couple of seconds.

• Brohoof 1

Longshot heard Lexi, "The bathrooms right upstairs, can't miss it," she replied. "Hunchback of Neightre dame is amasing!" Longshot said, "especially Hellfire, that thing is probably the best thing that Disneigh has ever made." Longshot said as she yawned, "I think that we watch that movie, then I'll probably have to hit the hay."

@@pinkiepartypie,

Anala thought about it. "I'm pretty sure it's the last door in the hallway upstairs."

Riley had heard Artist's question. "Enemy approaching! Hide yourselves!" he whispered to the stallions. He crept downstairs right past the girls and hid inside the laundry basket. The smell was bad, but the clothes made it comfortable.

Hmm... but what if one of the mares decided to do the laundry? If they saw him, the cover would be blown. If they didn't, and put him in the washing machine, would he shrink in the wash?

It became apparent that the stallions' mission could come to an abrupt end. They were lucky enough to have made it this far, somehow undetected, but with each and every passing second, the chance of being discovered grew.

Overdrive began thinking about this, as he hid in a nearby closet. 'There is no way that this is going to end well for anyone. Riley nearly blew our cover, and they clearly realized something was amiss when the window prop was dislodged.' He hated admitting defeat, especially when it came to something like what they were in. 'The thing that worries me, at this point, is getting out of here undetected. We were lucky enough not to get caught getting in. Getting out is going to be a lot harder than getting in.'

Overdrive quietly spoke to his brothers-in-arms, "I hate to say it fellas, but Photon Jet was right. This idea was too risky, and now look where we're at." Stressed and worries about what could result if they were found, he spoke again. "There's no doubt in my mind now: we're gonna get caught. I can't think of a way to possibly escape without getting caught. Look at how many times we've come close to it already. We can't hide here forever; at some point they'll figure it out."

He thought about it for a minute. "You know, Photon Jet did decide to bail. I wonder if he's still outside?" He thought about the situation again, then quickly constructed a plan. After getting response via text that Photon Jet was indeed, still outside, along with some helpful knowledge regarding the layout and design of the house, Overdrive briefed the stallions on the plan.

"Alright, here's how we're going to get out of this mess. My car is sitting down on the road, roughly a couple hundred feet away. Photon Jet, when I give him the cue, is going to knock on the door, tell the mares 'my car ran out of gas. Would you happen to have any by chance?' At that point, the mares SHOULD head outside, and to the shed, to see if there's a can of gasoline. While they're all doing that, we can sneak out the back door, through the trees a bit, and rendezvous back with Photon Jet out of sight of the mares and the house."

As crazy and complicated as the plan was, Overdrive iterated soon after "Look, what other option do we really have, other than revealing ourselves to the mares and getting caught."

Meanwhile, Photon Jet was still outside looking at the faraway trees to spot any danger approaching the house. There were no signs of shadowy figures in everywhere he looked. He then let out a sigh.

"I don't know how it came to this..." he thought to himself. "I thought all of us are just gonna have a chat out in the starry night sky together. I didn't know this was going to happen." He then paused for a moment. "Or maybe it was because I got distracted by a robin when we first got together today." Photon Jet thought about it as he waited and waited for the other stallions to return. 

• Brohoof 1

Artist Sky walked upstairs and into the bathroom . She sighed as she fixed her mane letting her hair fall Freely over her eye.She walked out and stopped in front of the closet,Someone is in there, she thought to herself.She screamed down to Anala to come here

Lexi looked around as she yawned"What is Sky screaming about, maybe its important."She got up and headed towards the stairs

At this point, Overdrive was doing his best to keep his cool. "Alright, something is definitely up," he said to himself. "There is no reason why someone would stand in front of a closet for so long."

He stood there, aware about what was to happen next. "Well, I guess this is it. Game over. We're caught." Quietly, he then assured himself "it was a good run. We tried, but there was too much risk. It's all over now."

Longshot was half passed out on the couch, she was barely listening to the conversation when she heard Artist say something about something in her closet. 'Really? Longshot thought, 'Ehh, even I don't care about that, even so, might as well check.' Longshot says as she go's upstairs with her bow.