Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Panty Raid! (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/108540-panty-raid-ooc/

From behind a large bush, Riley watched as the last mare entered the house he and the group of stallions were spying on.

He was determined that they would come out of that house with some ladies' undergarments to hold. 'Dibs on Anala,' he thought.

He looked at the ponies behind him. "Okay, fellas, remember the plan?"

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

"Yeah. Come on, we got this," Overdrive confirmed to the others. "I'll go ahead and scout the house. Maybe someone left a window or door unlocked. It'll make it easy to get what we came for."

Overdrive began his surveillance, making note of any empty windows, unlocked doors or other points of entry. He stopped for a second, took a brief look at the chimney, and continued on his way. 'Maybe that chimney will come in handy,' he thought.

After conducting a full survey, Overdrive reported back to the rest of the stallions. "Alright, we've got a few options. All the doors are locked, so there goes that option," he reported. "However, there's a window partially open on the west side of the house, by what looked like the living room. One other option is the chimney. The flue is open, and it'll be tight, but it should work if need be." Overdrive stood for a second and thought about their options. "I know which way I'm going in."

Lexi Rosa smiled cheerfully as the ponies came in, she couldnt wait for this party.She called as many girls she could think of even Artist Sky.Her shy friend of the bunch, probaly not the shiest, lexi thought

Artist Sky quietly walked in and looked around, viewing the house.She never been to a party really and was quite nervous.Will I make a good impression?Will they like me?Am I too shy?She thought to herself looking at lexi

Photon Jet with his jet suit on was hiding inside the large bush with the other stallions. He thought it was a bad idea to follow what the group had in mind.

"I can't believe we're doing this..." he told the other stallions. "Why did we come up with this idea in the first place?"

Photon Jet knows he and his group would be in serious trouble in case something goes wrong.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

"Relax Photon Jet," Overdrive responded, "I used to do this just about all the time. Not once have I been caught my anypony. We'll be fine, trust me."

"Here's how I see it, Photon Jet: you have to have a little fun in life. Part of having that fun is taking a little risk," Overdrive reassured. "You'll look back on this day, and it will probably be one of THE best times you will ever have. Just relax, and have some fun, will ya?"

Merryfeather walked into the room and sat down quietly as she watched the other mares talk. She hasn't been to a party in a long while, and really needed the break. She's done nothing but make scarves, for winter was going to come around soon and the pegasi wanted to look fashionable for the season.

She smiled in relief as she thought about how much fun she was going to have with the others! Merryfeather looked over at the host, wondering what she had in mind for tonight that made her invite so many girls.

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy

(edited)

Riley thought deeply about laying his hooves on Anala's lingerie, and it took him about ten seconds to realise that he had been drooling.

"So, fellas," he said quickly, wiping the saliva off of himself. "Whose panties are you each gonna aim for? I'm claiming dibs on Anala's, just to let you know."

To tell the truth, he was scared at what Anala might do to him if she caught him.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Merryfeather walked into the room and sat down quietly as she watched the other mares talk. She hasn't been to a party in a long while, and really needed the break. She's done nothing but make scarves, for winter was going to come around soon and the pegasi wanted to look fashionable for the season.

She smiled in relief as she thought about how much fun she was going to have with the others! Merryfeather looked over at the host, wondering what she had in mind for tonight that made her invite so many girls.

Lexi began socializing with the mares around she looked over merryfeather and walked over to her,"Her you ready to party tonight I got some really really fun things to do and you guys can do really what you want, come on and socialize, how about about you talk to Artist."She pointed to the mare sitting in a corner by herself,"She shy but fun once you know her."Lexi smiled then walked back to the other mares

Lexi began socializing with the mares around she looked over merryfeather and walked over to her,"Her you ready to party tonight I got some really really fun things to do and you guys can do really what you want, come on and socialize, how about about you talk to Artist."She pointed to the mare sitting in a corner by herself,"She shy but fun once you know her."Lexi smiled then walked back to the other mares

Merryfeather nodded in agreement and smiled at her before she trotted off. She was pleased at her kindness, but confused as she wondered why Artist was sitting in the corner. "Shy, huh?" She thought. 

She got up a galloped to the lone mare. Artist was looking down at her hooves when Merryfeather spoke in her British accent, "Hey there, are you excited about the upcoming events at this fine gathering?"

"I'll be honest with you Riley," Overdrive boasted, "I'm gonna go for broke. I'm actually going to try to swipe a piece from each mare."

Overdrive sat there, smirking widly, scheming in his head, and thinking of all the chaos that was about to ensue. "It's going big, or going home, and there's no way I'm going home empty-handed."

Merryfeather nodded in agreement and smiled at her before she trotted off. She was pleased at her kindness, but confused as she wondered why Artist was sitting in the corner. "Shy, huh?" She thought. 

She got up a galloped to the lone mare. Artist was looking down at her hooves when Merryfeather spoke in her British accent, "Hey there, are you excited about the upcoming events at this fine gathering?"

Artist Sky looked up when she heard someone speaking to her."Oh um hi...um...I dont know....I hope they are fun....um do I know you."She said quietly.She wondered if somone would actually like her besides Lexi Rosa.She looked back down and stared at her hooves her hair falling in front of her.

Photon Jet listened to what Overdrive said to him but he still didn't like the idea the other stallions thought up.

Without thinking, he said to the group, "Couldn't we just knock on the door and see if they'll let us join their party instead?" He felt so embarrassed after what he said. But still, he doesn't want to be dragged into the upcoming situation he would be in with the rest of the stallions.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

@@Photon Jet,

Riley turned to look at Photon Jet. "You know, if you don't want to rob their panties, you don't have to feel pressured into it," Riley told Photon. But to be honest, he too was getting nervous at what they were about to do, but hey, yolo. "We'll put them back afterwards."

Artist Sky looked up when she heard someone speaking to her."Oh um hi...um...I dont know....I hope they are fun....um do I know you."She said quietly.She wondered if somone would actually like her besides Lexi Rosa.She looked back down and stared at her hooves her hair falling in front of her.

"Must you?" Merryfeather gave a little chuckle, and in turn sat down in front of Artist. She leaned in a little bit to get a good look at her, despite her looking down at her hooves.

"I reckon you aren't used to events?" No response was given, so she tried a new approach. "If it makes you feel better, i'm not into loud parties either...but they certainly take your mind off of things, doesn't it?"

The rest of the group chuckled. Overdrive, amid laughing, questioned "And what fun would that be? Come on guys, quit being scared little fillies. It's all in the name of fun after all."

He then sat their quietly and contently, anticipating the chaos that was yet to be unleashed. "That reminds me," Overdrive said, "I should post pictures of our bounty on FaceHoof later." Laughing, he then said "Aw yeah, this will be the bomb."

"Must you?" Merryfeather gave a little chuckle, and in turn sat down in front of Artist. She leaned in a little bit to get a good look at her, despite her looking down at her hooves.

"I reckon you aren't used to events?" No response was given, so she tried a new approach. "If it makes you feel better, i'm not into loud parties either...but they certainly take your mind off of things, doesn't it?"

She looked up slightly, "I...I dont know....never been to a party....or many events..um...I like to stay at home really"She used her magic to make a blue head band appear and put it on pulling jer hair out of her face.She looked up fully at Merry, her blue eyes showing a small hint of fear

@,

Riley facehoofed. "First of all, the term 'filly' applies to females. Secondly, if you post pictures of their underwear on FaceHoof, then the girls will know who took it, and then they'll call the cops on our flanks! Or worse, Anala might beat us up. Dang, can she fight..."

Photon Jet sighed as he understood what Riley said to him. He liked making friends with mares and giving them a helping hoof but he doesn't want to be the one causing any trouble.

"I hope so." he said to Riley as he looked at the nearby house from the large bush.

• Brohoof 1

She looked up slightly, "I...I dont know....never been to a party....or many events..um...I like to stay at home really"She used her magic to make a blue head band appear and put it on pulling jer hair out of her face.She looked up fully at Merry, her blue eyes showing a small hint of fear

"She is no doubt a shy little filly." Merryfeather thought to herself as she looked at her, observing her. "So Artist, now that we have our introductions out of the way..." She got up and extended a hoof. "Care to get a beverage with me? Let's say, punch?" She gave the warmest look she could muster.

"Relax, relax. I'm kidding," Overdrive quickly reassured, "but at the same time, it would be funny."

He then went on to say, "It was your idea in the first place, Riley. You're the one who brought it up. Just take it in stride. Besides, the girls might do something to us in the future. You never know."

Edited by Smash N Dash

"And how exactly do you expect us to go through with this stunt?" Dark Side asked quizzically, breaking his silence. He tipped his brown, old hat as he referred backward and raised an eyebrow at the rest of his friends, knowing what they would do is wrong, but he felt obligated to agree with the group.

Riley thought about this for a second. How were they going to pull this prank off in the first place? "I think I can see an open window," he said. "Of course, I could fly us up there, but that would detract from the fun. Let's assemble a tower!" he declared.

~~~

Anala was getting some punch.

After remembering what Riley told him earlier, he would choose to help the stallions do what they planned if they promise to put the stuff they wanted back. If they didn't then everything could end in a worse case scenario disaster for all of them.

"I'll start things off." he told the group as he doesn't want to be inside with the rest of the group.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

"She is no doubt a shy little filly." Merryfeather thought to herself as she looked at her, observing her. "So Artist, now that we have our introductions out of the way..." She got up and extended a hoof. "Care to get a beverage with me? Let's say, punch?" She gave the warmest look she could muster.

She Thought for a moment then grabbed her hoof and stood up smiling slightly."Um yah....punch sounds nice."Artist said quietly again as they both walked over to a table Lexi laid out with snacks and drinks."Well....at least...she was prepared."She grabbed a cup and filled it with punch.

"Just remember, if we're going to pull this off, silence is key. Stick to the shadows if you can. The less we do to get noticed, the better off this will go," Overdrive cautioned. "Going one at a time is probably the best thing to do, but time is of the essence here, guys. The longer we stay, the more likely we are to be noticed."

Overdrive walked off for a few minutes, then returned carrying scrap pieces of lumber. "I remembered I had these in the trunk of my car," he lamented. "Maybe we could build some sort of makeshift ladder."

Edited by Smash N Dash