open To justify the means ( IC RP)

Vae Victis

@literally snails

Kazas flew downward at breakneck pace, but started to slow. This way, he would not kill roto upon impact. He estimated that he and roto would hit the ground in approximately eight seconds.

8.... 7.....6.....

They were now about to enter the colleseum.

They re-entered the colleseum, and were fast approaching the ground.

Kazas exchanged eye contact with mason. His face was stern, contrasting mason's manically laughing gait. One thought crossed his head before impact.

' even if you are one day destined to be my end.... I will take you with me.'

Roto's body smacked into the ground hard. Kazas, at the last moment, diverted his flight path toward the crowd. More specifically, toward Lorec and syuren. He flapped his wings sporadically in an effort to slow down. He managed to stop himself right before landing in the stands. He looked at agririon, samurai equine, and the rest of the lot. He smiled a light smile, his expression changed back into his normal, kind-hearted self.

@magos ampharose @samurai equine

____

Kazas:

" I hope you all enjoyed the show.... Thanks for the cheering! It really helped!"

He said.

His feathers turned back to their normal ashen color. He flew over to his sword, and picked it up. A red, snake like energy could be seen coming from his claw and going back into the sword. Ezerepth. Had it not been for ezerepth, kazas would have lost. He sheathed his sword and looked to the sky. He spoke under his breath, smiling and feeling the warmth of the sun.

" thank you all-maker... For watching over me."

He waited to see if roto would get back up. If he did, it would be amazing, considering all the factors that led to the current standing.

_________

@samurai equine

Lorec smiled, bandaged arms crossed. He was happy with the outcome. But still, he had a question for samurai equine.

____

Lorec:

" the match isn't over until the announcer sees that roto is unable to battle... So until then, I have a question for you... For what sake did you take up steel to live life as a warrior?"

Lorec could feel it in his blood. He could feel a clash coming with samurai equine soon. Like his hunter's instincts were telling him what was to come.... It had been a long time since Lorec met a being that he felt would be a fun fight... After all, Lorec had only known alrahm and kazas to be his betters. Would samurai be able to add his name to that list?

------------------------------------------------------- ( a long way from canterlot, around the equestrian border)--------------------------

Zephrael:

" Avaerus.... Did you feel that... That was the power of a pheonix knight... My descendant?"

_____

Avaerus:

" indeed, it must be... I'm sensing a lot of energy eminating from the equestrian royal capital... I can feel their souls. Your descendant just overcame a weakling demonic power. What I'm trying to understand is why he used so much power to do it... Perhaps he still doesn't know how to properly wield the power that one of my first-born species grants? After all... If he could but channel it like he did just now... he might be able to overcome you. But, from the sporadic releases of primal force that I just felt... It might be a while."

______

Zephrael:

" what about any others? Surely my descendant and a lowly demon couldn't be the only ones there."

________

Avaerus answered.

" you are right. From what I can feel, there is a pleathora of strong beings there... 5 first born species and their five masters, one of them being your descendant, and another being the pheonix lord you shared power with. There is a powerful psychic and an aspect of death, surely, one of my father's last creations before he turned away from us. There is a very powerful warrior. A unicorn... From a distant land, strong enough to rival the ursa king's champion and maybe even the windigo monarch's chosen if he trains his body and soul more.. He might even be able to par with your descendant. and finally.... I feel power that is very disgusting. the strongest of which rivals your descendant. Demons.... Maybe even my fellow fallen brothers, tainted by hate... Only time will tell if they are as I am.

_________

Zephrael, flying side by side with Avaerus, asked a question. His azure eyes stayed in the direction of their goal. Still he couldn't help but wonder.

" will they be able to stand in our way? After all, this is the final part of the first phase. The princesses and all of these foes combined might present a minor annoyance for us."

_________

Avaerus answered.

" to you, they will be as fleas annoying a glorious tiger. Not one can stand against you. Together, the princesses stand a good chance, but that's why we are going to use a shock-and-awe technique. I'll hold the heads of the leaders you have slain to make them feel fear and shock. Then, you can do what you need to do.... And the test will be handed out in full then."

______

Zephrael nodded, but was incredibly rife with sadness and guilt. " My family already curses my name, even if I did what I had to centuries ago. And now... The whole world will curse and hate my name, along with the line of Azarith... Avaerus... I know that when I die again, I'll be sent straight back to Tartarus. It's okay. I know my wife and my Children are in a better place in which i shall never be allowed."

_______

Avaerus:

" when the time comes, as you have been loyal to me, so shall I be loyal to you when your soul departs from your body. You have much pain within you... And are destined for more, soon. I'll make sure that you are remembered not as the azure terror.... But the hero of the azure blaze."

Edited by Dirge of souls

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

@,

Agririon was applauding loudly, both cheering Kazas and insulting Roto in equal terms... when something started to itch inside of his head. He stopped and frowned before trying to scratch it- and failing, seeing as how he could scratch the inside of his head with this mask on. Growling to himself, he got up and paced around for a moment, redirecting his attention to something else. Like...

He smiled to Syuren slightly before bowing and saying, "Of course. It is unlike me to hold a grudge." As he offered to shake his hand with Syuren, his other hand scratched his head again. No, it hadn't gone away. Which means that it was something that was more then pony instinct rubbing off of him.

He realized he had a bad feeling about the next few hours. It had been a few months at least since he had his last bad feeling, and then it had almost resulted with a demonancer almost accidentally destroying Equestria with some demonic device. So, he had come to know that bad feelings from him meant that something big and not-so-nice would be coming. Agririon swore under his breath, as he realized that this was something that Mason could have brought with him in an attempt to intimidate the competition, or even as a way to use this massive conglomeration of ponies to his demonic brethren's advantage.

@literally snails

Kazas flew downward at breakneck pace, but started to slow. This way, he would not kill roto upon impact. He estimated that he and roto would hit the ground in approximately eight seconds.

8.... 7.....6.....

Kazas exchanged eye contact with mason. His face was stern, contrasting mason's manically laughing gait. One thought crossed his head before impact.

Roto's body smacked into the ground hard. Kazas, at the last moment, diverted his flight path toward the crowd. More specifically, toward Lorec and syuren. He flapped his wings sporadically in an effort to slow down. He managed to stop himself right before landing in the stands. He looked at agririon, samurai equine, and the rest of the lot. He smiled a light smile, his expression changed back into his normal, kind-hearted self.

____

Kazas:

" I hope you all enjoyed the show.... Thanks for the cheering! It really helped!"

He said.

His feathers turned back to their normal ashen color. He flew over to his sword, and picked it up. A red, snake like energy could be seen coming from his claw and going back into the sword. Ezerepth. Had it not been for ezerepth, kazas would have lost. He sheathed his sword and looked to the sky. He spoke under his breath, smiling and feeling the warmth of the sun.

He waited to see if roto would get back up. If he did, it would be amazing, considering all the factors that led to the current standing.

_________

@samurai equine

Lorec smiled, bandaged arms crossed. He was happy with the outcome. But still, he had a question for samurai equine.

____

Lorec:

" the match isn't over until the announcer sees that roto is unable to battle... So until then, I have a question for you... For what sake did you take up steel to live life as a warrior?"

Lorec could feel it in his blood. He could feel a clash coming with samurai equine soon. Like his hunter's instincts were telling him what was to come.... It had been a long time since Lorec met a being that he felt would be a fun fight... After all, Lorec had only known alrahm and kazas to be his betters. Would samurai be able to add his name to that list?

------------------------------------------------------- ( a long way from canterlot, around the equestrian border)--------------------------

Zephrael:

" Avaerus.... Did you feel that... That was the power of a pheonix knight... My descendant?"

_____

Avaerus:

" indeed, it must be... I'm sensing a lot of energy eminating from the equestrian royal capital... I can feel their souls. Your descendant just overcame a weakling demonic power. What I'm trying to understand is why he used so much power to do it... Perhaps he still doesn't know how to properly wield the power that one of my first-born species grants? After all... If he could but channel it like he did just now... he might be able to overcome you. But, from the sporadic releases of primal force that I just felt... It might be a while."

______

Zephrael:

" what about any others? Surely my descendant and a lowly demon couldn't be the only ones there."

________

Avaerus answered.

" you are right. From what I can feel, there is a pleathora of strong beings there... 5 first born species and their five masters, one of them being your descendant, and another being the pheonix lord you shared power with. There is a powerful psychic and an aspect of death, surely, one of my father's last creations before he turned away from us. There is a very powerful warrior. A unicorn... From a distant land, strong enough to rival the ursa king's champion and maybe even the windigo monarch's chosen if he trains his body and soul more.. He might even be able to par with your descendant. and finally.... I feel power that is very disgusting. the strongest of which rivals your descendant. Demons.... Maybe even my fellow fallen brothers, tainted by hate... Only time will tell if they are as I am.

_________

Zephrael, flying side by side with Avaerus, asked a question. His azure eyes stayed in the direction of their goal. Still he couldn't help but wonder.

" will they be able to stand in our way? After all, this is the final part of the first phase. The princesses and all of these foes combined might present a minor annoyance for us."

_________

Avaerus answered.

" to you, they will be as fleas annoying a glorious tiger. Not one can stand against you. Together, the princesses stand a good chance, but that's why we are going to use a shock-and-awe technique. I'll hold the heads of the leaders you have slain to make them feel fear and shock. Then, you can do what you need to do.... And the test will be handed out in full then."

______

Zephrael nodded, but was incredibly rife with sadness and guilt. " My family already curses my name, even if I did what I had to centuries ago. And now... The whole world will curse and hate my name, along with the line of Azarith... Avaerus... I know that when I die again, I'll be sent straight back to Tartarus. It's okay. I know my wife and my Children are in a better place in which i shall never be allowed."

_______

Avaerus:

" when the time comes, as you have been loyal to me, so shall I be loyal to you when your soul departs from your body. You have much pain within you... And are destined for more, soon. I'll make sure that you are remembered not as the azure terror.... But the hero of the azure blaze."

Roto Tried to move back to his hooves, but all he was able to do was cough up a spurt of blood and fall back down.

"He let him live," Snowstorm said.

Mason chuckled at the situation and said, "No need to worry, once this tournament is over, we'll just kill him ourselves. Let it never be said that the Yokai seven allow failures into their ranks. I'm sorry, I meant the Yokai Six."

@literally snails

8.... 7.....6.....

____

Kazas:

He said.

_________

@samurai equine

____

Lorec:

Zephrael:

_____

Avaerus:

______

Zephrael:

________

Avaerus answered.

_________

_________

Avaerus answered.

______

_______

Avaerus:

Roto Tried to move back to his hooves, but all he was able to do was cough up a spurt of blood and fall back down.

"He let him live," Snowstorm said.

Mason chuckled at the situation and said, "No need to worry, once this tournament is over, we'll just kill him ourselves. Let it never be said that the Yokai seven allow failures into their ranks. I'm sorry, I meant the Yokai Six."

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

@The Phantom Lancer

Syuren shook agririon's hand with his hoof.

___

Syuren:

"Same here. But I'm gonna train hard and I wanna fight again someday. Sounds like fun, right? Next time I won't go easy on y-.... Hey.... Agririon. You okay? You don't look so hot... Wait, the grim freakin reaper can get sick? But seriously. You're looking sick, brother. You gonna be okay?"

Syuren looked over to agririon, ignoring the fact that kazas won the match. Syuren may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but if there was something worrying or sickening this powerful.... Being, it worried him a bit too.

_______

The pheonixes that had come to witness the fight sqwaked in approval. Kazas had sheathed his sword, and relaxed. He was somewhat light-headed, pumping that much energy into roto... He looked at roto. He had spit up blood. Kazas was afraid that he might have overdone it. He sighed heavily. A thought crossed his mind. A thought to show this demon some kindness. But why?!? He had literally just threatened to kill kazas's mother not 10 minutes ago?!? Still, roto seemed like a soul in need, and considering the company that he kept, they wouldn't be pleased with his defeat.

@literally snails

The announcer waked into the arena, and spoke aloud on his microphone.

Announcer:

" oh, and a dive bomb slam sends roto into the realm of unconsciousness! The winner by knockout is kazas Azarith! Medics, if you would please come out and take care of Ro-"

Kazas walked up to the announcer, and spoke.

Kazas:

" that will not be necessary. I will take him back to the locker room, and fix him up like I did with syuren, if that is allowed."

_____

Announcer:

" bu-but he is on the other team and he threatened your mother! Tell me you're not going to forget that!"

_____

Kazas:

" as the creator forgives and forgets the sins of the faithful, so too will I. He may have been an enemy... But hate does not always need to be reciprocated with more hate."

______

Announcer:

"..... Very well. But be quick about it. The crowd is roaring and we need to keep it going!"

________

Kazas nodded, and picked up roto, albeit gently this time around. He slung him over his shoulder, carrying him carefully, toward the locker room.

" roto... Are you awake? "

Kazas deliberately walked slowly. He wanted to ask roto a couple of questions about how his fellow warriors would treat his defeat. Hopefully, they'd have an ounce of forgiveness in their souls. But then again..... Maybe not. Kazas would help tend to roto's wounds, if roto would let him, and would tend to his minor cuts later.

Edited by Dirge of souls

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

@samurai equine

____

Lorec:

Of all the times to ask that question. Just when Samurai is getting invested in this match. Clearly he doesn't like dividing his attention any more than it needs to be. "Why did I become a warrior for Japon? ... Isn't it obvious? As a Japony, I am loyal to the rising sun..." Samurai is slow to answer. He is also trying to watch the match finish. "For Celestia and the Shogunate, I would do anything! That is how much I believe in them!" Samurai finally says, seconds before the announcer declares a winner. Samurai takes that moment to cheer for Kazas and his well earned victory.

Was that answer disappointing to Lorec? Surely there must be more to Samurai's motives then that!

However, as the cheers of the crowd are dying, Samurai gets serious. "However... There is a bigger reason I became a warrior besides my loyalty. And I'm sorry Lorec, but if you want to know more, then you'll have to wait. A true warrior, like me, reveals his true self only in the heat of battle." Samurai leaves at that and begins to leave the stands, taking his decor with him. It's a bit of a rude leave, but there is definitely something ominous in the air. Both he and Lorec can both feel it... As he leaves, he watches Kazas closely. "I need to get back into the locker rooms. I have two important questions for him before the next match! But first, there is something else I need to do just as important..."

Samurai waits patiently. Once he is sure he can get them alone, Samurai approaches Mason and his group. "You lot! The Yokai Seven, was it? I have a question for you, and I want some answers..."

"roto... Are you awake? "

Kazas deliberately walked slowly. He wanted to ask roto a couple of questions about how his fellow warriors would treat his defeat. Hopefully, they'd have an ounce of forgiveness in their souls. But then again..... Maybe not. Kazas would help tend to roto's wounds, if roto would let him, and would tend to his minor cuts later.

Roto opened one eye but it was clear that he wasn't fully awake. "Wh- what?" He asked, "Who is this? Why am I... Of course I'm awake!"

Of all the times to ask that question. Just when Samurai is getting invested in this match. Clearly he doesn't like dividing his attention any more than it needs to be. "Why did I become a warrior for Japon? ... Isn't it obvious? As a Japony, I am loyal to the rising sun..." Samurai is slow to answer. He is also trying to watch the match finish. "For Celestia and the Shogunate, I would do anything! That is how much I believe in them!" Samurai finally says, seconds before the announcer declares a winner. Samurai takes that moment to cheer for Kazas and his well earned victory.

Was that answer disappointing to Lorec? Surely there must be more to Samurai's motives then that!

However, as the cheers of the crowd are dying, Samurai gets serious. "However... There is a bigger reason I became a warrior besides my loyalty. And I'm sorry Lorec, but if you want to know more, then you'll have to wait. A true warrior, like me, reveals his true self only in the heat of battle." Samurai leaves at that and begins to leave the stands, taking his decor with him. It's a bit of a rude leave, but there is definitely something ominous in the air. Both he and Lorec can both feel it... As he leaves, he watches Kazas closely. "I need to get back into the locker rooms. I have two important questions for him before the next match! But first, there is something else I need to do just as important..."

Samurai waits patiently. Once he is sure he can get them alone, Samurai approaches Mason and his group. "You lot! The Yokai Seven, was it? I have a question for you, and I want some answers..."

Mason turned his head around 180 degrees when he heard Samurai approaching, then he turned around his entire body. Snowstorm and Havoc were both with him. Snowstorm turned to face the pony, but Havoc kept his back turned.

"I have plenty of answers, boy," Mason assured. "What do you want to know?"

• Brohoof 1

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

@literally snails

Kazas kept walking slowly toward the locker room while addressing roto. He spoke to him as he did so, eyes still on the locker room entrance. " shaken up? I should've expected as much. Allow me to tell you the situation. Im kazas. You and I just fought a round in the tournement that we both entered. You lost. Your body is weakened from the fight and I'm pretty sure your teammates won't take too kindly to failure. In this situation, what do you do?"

Kazas was testing mason and the others, not roto, with this question. Know thy enemy, know thyself, and have naught to fear for 100 battles. So it has been said, apparently. Of course, If they were.... Less than forgiving, kazas would at least help roto escape a less fortunate outcome. After all, it was kazas's belief that everyone deserves a second chance. And of course, that belief had been tested many times, but it didn't shake his nature.

@samurai equine

Lorec smiled. He didn't think it rude. He couldn't think of anything else except about how badly he wanted to clash with samurai equine. Finally, an opponent with a grasp for honor, that doesn't fight for himself! These were the strongest kinds of souls, the kind that fight for another's well being. If they did get a chance to meet in a fight, Lorec would finally break the monotony of hunting weak game in the forest. He whispered to himself.

" thou art worthy....."

And started heading back to the locker room.

2l7vqa.jpg

@literally snails

Kazas kept walking slowly toward the locker room while addressing roto. He spoke to him as he did so, eyes still on the locker room entrance. " shaken up? I should've expected as much. Allow me to tell you the situation. Im kazas. You and I just fought a round in the tournement that we both entered. You lost. Your body is weakened from the fight and I'm pretty sure your teammates won't take too kindly to failure. In this situation, what do you do?"

Kazas was testing mason and the others, not roto, with this question. Know thy enemy, know thyself, and have naught to fear for 100 battles. So it has been said, apparently. Of course, If they were.... Less than forgiving, kazas would at least help roto escape a less fortunate outcome. After all, it was kazas's belief that everyone deserves a second chance. And of course, that belief had been tested many times, but it didn't shake his nature.

Roto didn't know why Kazas was asking these questions, and he didn't care. Even in his defeat he considered himself above any griffon or pony. "It doesn't matter to you!" Roto snapped. "I'm not here to entertain you, filthy bird! Now kill me if you want me, but keep your putrid mouth to yourself! I have nothing to say to you!"

Mason turned his head around 180 degrees when he heard Samurai approaching, then he turned around his entire body. Snowstorm and Havoc were both with him. Snowstorm turned to face the pony, but Havoc kept his back turned.

"I have plenty of answers, boy," Mason assured. "What do you want to know?"

"I want to know why you call yourselves The Yokai Seven. I am beginning to doubt your ties to Japon..." Samurai begins. He approaches and begins to walk around them in a slow circle, keeping his eyes peeled. "You see, I'm from Japon. I KNOW what a Yokai is. Demon is one translation, but not an accurate one. Real Yokai are just mischievous monsters, sometimes similar to guardian beasts. If left alone, they are relatively harmless. However, anger them or mess with something they care about, and they will seek revenge. But I don't like the way you guys fight, especially the one who just lost his own fight. It's underhanded, and it's not how a real Yokai fights. ... In my eyes, you haven't earned that title yet. Perhaps a better title would be... The Bakemono Seven. Or maybe Kaibutsu... Either way, I want to know why you chose that name."

Samurai takes a few steps back. "Also, stop me if I'm wrong, but you don't exactly plan to be merciful to your comrade for losing, do you? I've seen ninjas and other clans acting the same way. A group without honor doesn't have room for mercy. Whether I'm right or wrong, I won't stop you. I'm just delaying you because I want you to know something... Those dirty tricks won't work on me. And if we must face each other again as enemies outside of this tournament, if you plan to come after me in any way when this is all over, then you'll need as many of your comrades as possible. I've fought my way through war and slaughter before. I won't go down easy."

Edited by Samurai Equine

@literally snails

Kazas kept calm, slowly making his way to the locker room with roto in tow. It was obvious that roto is angry.

" look. Be civil for just one moment. That's all I ask for. My plan was to take you back to the locker room, and heal you as I did for syuren. I will be left with little energy left, seeing as we just fought, and i already transferred a great amount of life energy to syuren. You needn't be afraid, as the life energy transfer won't hurt you like the divine flame will. The reason I'm doing this is that I suspect your ' friends ' might try to end you for not succeeding. You and I might not like each other, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't extend kindness to you. If you are willing, once I've completed the transfer and you are back on your hooves, you might want to skip town. Unless mason has a sense of compassion, of course...... And I doubt very much that he does. Now do you want me to help you, or do you have no perception of self-preservation?"

Kazas said. He was starting to get annoyed, but would still try to help. Trying to please the all-maker with forgiveness and understanding was the biggest challenge kazas has ever faced, the second being his patience tried.

Lorec made his way back to the locker room, and sat down on a bench. He crossed his arms, and lowered his head. He thought about how he wanted to fight samurai equine, but not only him. He wanted to fight that other Minotaur. He wanted that one with the loud mouth and the interesting sword. Hell, he wanted the one who put syuren on ice. Would any of them be strong enough to make him pull his greatsword? He hoped so... He heard hoof steps inside the locker room. One of the other competitors? He looked, and when he saw him, it sent chills up his spine... Ironic, considering who it was.

Alrahm:

" interesting matches we have had in this competition, wouldn't you say Lorec?"

_________

Lorec looked at alrahm. He was old, a dark blue with a whitened and finely groomed beard. The unicorn alrahm, who was the windigo monarch's chosen, and the second strongest of the keepers. He walked on three hooves and used his staff to help him along. At first sigh, he may have seemed like a weakling, 62 year old unicorn. But the fact of the matter was that he was the most ruthless. He didn't consider opponents as beings, only mere variables to be overcome. And with the way alrahm fights.... It's surprising that he wasn't leading the order instead of kazas.

_________

Lorec:

" so far, so good. Why are you here.... I thought you didn't want to fight?"

________

Alrahm:

" I came to bring you your lucky golden horns armband. You forgot it again and I had vorrin fetch it for your battle. Vorrin is in the crowd along with some of the acolytes that came to watch us..... But I'm here mainly to take notes. Kazas just did something that was amazing. I got permission to be back here, and will explain later. I'm not here to fight.... Although I did gather good notes on agririon, syuren's new found ability to pull off a soul infusion, and kazas's.... Crimson feathers during soul infusion."

_________

2l7vqa.jpg

@literally snails

Kazas kept calm, slowly making his way to the locker room with roto in tow. It was obvious that roto is angry.

"look. Be civil for just one moment. That's all I ask for. My plan was to take you back to the locker room, and heal you as I did for syuren. I will be left with little energy left, seeing as we just fought, and i already transferred a great amount of life energy to syuren. You needn't be afraid, as the life energy transfer won't hurt you like the divine flame will. The reason I'm doing this is that I suspect your ' friends ' might try to end you for not succeeding. You and I might not like each other, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't extend kindness to you. If you are willing, once I've completed the transfer and you are back on your hooves, you might want to skip town. Unless mason has a sense of compassion, of course...... And I doubt very much that he does. Now do you want me to help you, or do you have no perception of self-preservation?"

Kazas said. He was starting to get annoyed, but would still try to help. Trying to please the all-maker with forgiveness and understanding was the biggest challenge kazas has ever faced, the second being his patience tried.

Roto paused for a moment, wanting to believe what he had been told, but his face of bewilderment quickly twisted back into a look of hate. "Don't lie to me!" He barked. "Don't you think I know a lie when I hear one? You don't care about me! No one cares about me! That's how things have always been! I don't know why you think this is funny, but unless you're going to start making sense, I expect you to drop the charade and kill me already! If you don't... oh no... If you don't, I think he will. That won't be good..."

"I want to know why you call yourselves The Yokai Seven. I am beginning to doubt your ties to Japon..." Samurai begins. He approaches and begins to walk around them in a slow circle, keeping his eyes peeled. "You see, I'm from Japon. I KNOW what a Yokai is. Demon is one translation, but not an accurate one. Real Yokai are just mischievous monsters, sometimes similar to guardian beasts. If left alone, they are relatively harmless. However, anger them or mess with something they care about, and they will seek revenge. But I don't like the way you guys fight, especially the one who just lost his own fight. It's underhanded, and it's not how a real Yokai fights. ... In my eyes, you haven't earned that title yet. Perhaps a better title would be... The Bakemono Seven. Or maybe Kaibutsu... Either way, I want to know why you chose that name."

Samurai takes a few steps back. "Also, stop me if I'm wrong, but you don't exactly plan to be merciful to your comrade for losing, do you? I've seen ninjas and other clans acting the same way. A group without honor doesn't have room for mercy. Whether I'm right or wrong, I won't stop you. I'm just delaying you because I want you to know something... Those dirty tricks won't work on me. And if we must face each other again as enemies outside of this tournament, if you plan to come after me in any way when this is all over, then you'll need as many of your comrades as possible. I've fought my way through war and slaughter before. I won't go down easy."

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I AM?" Mason shouted in a booming voice that he had never used before in the present company. His neck and front legs began to stretch out and snake around Samurai, coming close to him but never touching him. He repeated in a softer voice, "You think you know what I am? Please, do share. I'd like to know that, myself." The features of his face began to twist around and contort into hideous forms. "Do you think I'm intimidated by you, boy? Do you think your insults hurt my deep down in my aching heart? Don't pretend you're something you're not, Samurai, I've seen the worst of your order. Your honor code is as useless as a kitchen knife."

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I AM?" Mason shouted in a booming voice that he had never used before in the present company. His neck and front legs began to stretch out and snake around Samurai, coming close to him but never touching him. He repeated in a softer voice, "You think you know what I am? Please, do share. I'd like to know that, myself." The features of his face began to twist around and contort into hideous forms. "Do you think I'm intimidated by you, boy? Do you think your insults hurt my deep down in my aching heart? Don't pretend you're something you're not, Samurai, I've seen the worst of your order. Your honor code is as useless as a kitchen knife."

A lesser pony would be panicking right now, but Samurai Equine just stands there with nerves of steel. In fact, he smirks. "...Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hit a nerve? I didn't know you were so insecure about yourself, or maybe you're just afraid." In that moment, it starts to get hot all around Samurai. Embers spark from the tip of his extra sharp horn. Sweltering steam heat rises around him. "I don't care if you think I'm beneath you; wouldn't be the first time a pompous enemy has disrespected me. However..." In that moment, Samurai's eyes glow white. His horn begins to glow with magic. And the pavement around him and Mason is starting to heat up and slowly become molten. "If it's a fight you want, I'll be glad to oblige. It just means we'll both be disqualified. So what matters more; winning this tournament, or finding out just how sharp this 'kitchen knife' REALLY is?"

Edited by Samurai Equine

@literally snails

Kazas kept walking, almost to the entrance now. He kept trying to talk to roto.

"For me, it's a sin to tell a lie. If I didn't care, why would I be carrying you back to the locker room, offering you what little energy I have left to heal your ailing wounds, so that you may make an escape yet with your life? After all the threats against my family, I still eat to help you, because it's the right thing to do. No soul should ever go without knowing at least one kindness. This is all I can do for you, if you wish it. Be healed, run, and live. Or, you could refuse, stay, and die. In the end, is pride and vanity worth your life?"

He kept walking, with an uncanny determination to see this through. It had happened again. He felt guilt for hurting his opponent badly, and would want to make it right, lest roto face mason's reprisal.

" it looks like samurai equine and your boss are having words.... This might be the perfect distraction. Last chance. I'm not going to kill you, so that's out. But mason will, unless you accept my help. What say you?"

Lorec looked at alrahm with a thankful glimmer in his eye. He accepted the armband, and tied it around his left arm using his free hand and his teeth. The arm band, white with two golden Minotaur horns monogrammed into it, was a symbol of a long time ago, when Lorec was a part of the golden horn mercenary group that fought in the griffon reunification war.

" thank you alrahm..."

Alrahm chuckled and spoke.

" anytime, my friend... Say, there is some weird magic going on up there... I'm going to see what the commotion is about. Wanna come?"

_________

Lorec shook his head.

" no... Tis none of my business. I'll stay down here."

Lorec then hit the ground to do some one-armed push-ups. It was obvious that he felt like his fight might come soon.

_________

Alrahm nodded, and then turned to walk up the steps. He had some trouble getting up to the competitor stands, but eventually succeeded. He beheld a sight when he entered the light of the outside. A unicorn with armor and wraponry that indicated japonese descent, and a.... Grotesque, mishappen pony? What was going on here. He spoke out loud, loud enough for samurai equine and mason to hear.

_____

@samurai equine @literally snails

The old unicorn used his staff to help him get a bit closer. Walking was getting harder for him nowadays.

"Excuse me... A thousand beggings of forgiveness for interloping, but may I ask what you two are quarreling about?"

@The Phantom Lancer

Syuren heard that voice and a chill went up his spine. He whispered under his breath, but it was loud enough for agririon to hear.

____

Syuren:

" dammit.... It's Alrahm.... What does he event freakin' want.... Man if he's here to compete, things might get messy real quick...... He fights like a monster..... Not even Lorec was able to hit that old bastard even once.... Hell, kazas got lucky when he beat him...."

• Brohoof 1

2l7vqa.jpg

@literally snails

Kazas kept walking, almost to the entrance now. He kept trying to talk to roto.

"For me, it's a sin to tell a lie. If I didn't care, why would I be carrying you back to the locker room, offering you what little energy I have left to heal your ailing wounds, so that you may make an escape yet with your life? After all the threats against my family, I still eat to help you, because it's the right thing to do. No soul should ever go without knowing at least one kindness. This is all I can do for you, if you wish it. Be healed, run, and live. Or, you could refuse, stay, and die. In the end, is pride and vanity worth your life?"

He kept walking, with an uncanny determination to see this through. It had happened again. He felt guilt for hurting his opponent badly, and would want to make it right, lest roto face mason's reprisal.

" it looks like samurai equine and your boss are having words.... This might be the perfect distraction. Last chance. I'm not going to kill you, so that's out. But mason will, unless you accept my help. What say you?"

"Why?" Roto asked sincerely. "Why do you want to help me? You're supposed to hate me! You're all supposed to hate me!" He started to calm down and conserve his remaining energy. "It doesn't matter anyway. Your heroics are wasted. I'm better off groveling than trying to run away from him, and so is everyone else. Mason has been what he is for over fifty years, and in that time, not a single target who he wanted dead has managed to live for long. No, I don't have a chance against Mason. No one has a chance against Mason! Perhaps you were foolish to help me. It seems now my only chance at survival is to kill you now in your weakened state!"

Roto hung his head.

"But for some reason, I can't bring myself to do that! It sickens me!"

The old unicorn used his staff to help him get a bit closer. Walking was getting harder for him nowadays.

"Excuse me... A thousand beggings of forgiveness for interloping, but may I ask what you two are quarreling about?"

@@Samurai Equine,

Mason was going to respond to Equine's quip when they were interrupted. He reverted his face to it's normal shape and retracted his neck a few inches, still keeping it at an unnatural length.

"How is it that the older these ponies get, the worse their smell becomes?" Snowstorm asked aggravated.

"Don't be rude, Snow." Mason commanded. He moved to a respectful distance away from the Samurai and focused on the newcomer. "The boy and I were having a heated discussion over name calling. It's nothing to worry about."

Alrahm nodded, and then turned to walk up the steps. He had some trouble getting up to the competitor stands, but eventually succeeded. He beheld a sight when he entered the light of the outside. A unicorn with armor and wraponry that indicated japonese descent, and a.... Grotesque, mishappen pony? What was going on here. He spoke out loud, loud enough for samurai equine and mason to hear.

_____

(Just to reiterate, Samurai is NOT wearing his armor right now. He came to this tournament au naturel. He is saving his armor for his matches.)

@@Samurai Equine,

Mason was going to respond to Equine's quip when they were interrupted. He reverted his face to it's normal shape and retracted his neck a few inches, still keeping it at an unnatural length.

"How is it that the older these ponies get, the worse their smell becomes?" Snowstorm asked aggravated.

"Don't be rude, Snow." Mason commanded. He moved to a respectful distance away from the Samurai and focused on the newcomer. "The boy and I were having a heated discussion over name calling. It's nothing to worry about."

When Mason drops his guard, so does Samurai. His eyes and horn stop glowing, and the ground and the air around them cools down."Discussion? Not any more. I got the answer I wanted, more or less... You should get some thicker skin, Mason. It'd go a long way" Samurai actually laughs out loud before walking away. He should probably say something to Alrahm, but for now, he has nothing to say.

(BTW, I can DEFINITELY see why Mason is your favorite. This was fun! :yay: )

When Kazas has a moment, Samurai approaches him. "Kazas-san! I need your help with two things. The first... Would you be willing to teach me your Holy Fire technique?"

• Brohoof 2

@samurai equine

( whoops!!! I'll edit that later.)

Kazas had almost gotten to the locker room before samurai equine had came close to him, asking him questions. Now was not the time, and his face showed that. But still, he would answer samurai equine's question as politely and honestly as he could.

" the thing is, is that I myself do not contain the power of life transference, or holy fire. That is a power inherent to ezerepth, the soul of the pheonix lord sealed within my blade. I am merely the catalyst that uses the combination of willpower and life energy granted to us all by our souls to use that power. There are very few ways to obtain this power. You could always hunt a pheonix lord... But they live in volcanos, are very few in number, and would be very hard to slay single-handedly. The other way is for you to be named a 'successor' to the previous owner of the blade. When the previous owner relinquishes the title or dies, they choose a successor to carry on. Of course, I've already planned on one of my children being a successor...."

He said.

" but all hope is not lost. I can't teach you abilities that are granted to me by a higher existing being, but there might be one thing I can help with..... Tell me. Do you have an affinity for fire? Fire spells, love of fire, any of that? You are a unicorn, so you have innate magical ability, so I can at least teach you to channel that magic power. Walk with me so we can discuss this further, please."

@literally snails

Kazas then turned his attention to the pony on his back.

" roto, if there is absolutely anything in this world that I have learned, it's this. There is always a being that will be stronger, somewhere, sometime. If my father was still successor, then he would prove that. I still haven't come close to his level. What I'm trying to say is that you should have faith. After all.... If not in me for obvious reasons, then maybe the others, or agririon and shelevan, or the princesses, or samurai equine..... One of these days, mason will go to far. And on that day, he will surely be destroyed entirely. Honestly.... I don't want to leave anyone behind, but if I died today... I know where my soul is going. Death is but a speck of sand in the hourglass of eternity, with life only being a few grains more. Now, I will ask once more. Will you put faith in me to heal your wounds, and faith in yourself to live? I can't believe that you've had to live in fear this long, without anyone caring.... Not anymore. Would you like to call me a friend?"

Alrahm scoffed at snowstorm. If snowstorm wanted to be snooty, alrahm could be just as bad.

_______

Alrahm:

" is it just me, or are warriors starting to look less like warriors, and more like cheap, c-list wannabe pretty colts with their revolting hair styles. I am unable to tell if you came from a beauty shop, or an atrocious love story movie drama about teenage pegasi in flight school. Your hair is so terribly behind the ages, that I would have laughed at you for being out of style 40 years ago."

He then turned away from snowstorm and properly addressed mason.

" ahhh, I understand kind sirrah. Tis only natural that in a competition of warriors, that such disputes are inevitable? Ah, but it need not matter. Such is natural in these.... Tedious competitions. Pray tell, may I have your name?"

( syuren might be the idiot that I love to play, but alrahm is that intellectual smart@$$ that is my favorite for dialogue XD)

• Brohoof 1

2l7vqa.jpg

@literally snails

Kazas then turned his attention to the pony on his back.

" roto, if there is absolutely anything in this world that I have learned, it's this. There is always a being that will be stronger, somewhere, sometime. If my father was still successor, then he would prove that. I still haven't come close to his level. What I'm trying to say is that you should have faith. After all.... If not in me for obvious reasons, then maybe the others, or agririon and shelevan, or the princesses, or samurai equine..... One of these days, mason will go to far. And on that day, he will surely be destroyed entirely. Honestly.... I don't want to leave anyone behind, but if I died today... I know where my soul is going. Death is but a speck of sand in the hourglass of eternity, with life only being a few grains more. Now, I will ask once more. Will you put faith in me to heal your wounds, and faith in yourself to live? I can't believe that you've had to live in fear this long, without anyone caring.... Not anymore. Would you like to call me a friend?"

"I used your mother as a hostage! Have you already forgotten that?" Roto retorted. He got off of Kazas' back and stood upright. "You can take your hokey religion and get the hell out of my sight! I'll die before I make friends with one of you! My loyalty remains with the Yokai seven!"

Alrahm scoffed at snowstorm. If snowstorm wanted to be snooty, alrahm could be just as bad.

_______

Alrahm:

" is it just me, or are warriors starting to look less like warriors, and more like cheap, c-list wannabe pretty colts with their revolting hair styles. I am unable to tell if you came from a beauty shop, or an atrocious love story movie drama about teenage pegasi in flight school. Your hair is so terribly behind the ages, that I would have laughed at you for being out of style 40 years ago."

He then turned away from snowstorm and properly addressed mason.

" ahhh, I understand kind sirrah. Tis only natural that in a competition of warriors, that such disputes are inevitable? Ah, but it need not matter. Such is natural in these.... Tedious competitions. Pray tell, may I have your name?"

( syuren might be the idiot that I love to play, but alrahm is that intellectual smart@$$ that is my favorite for dialogue XD)

Snowstorm adjusted one of his bangs so that it flowed loosely in front of him. "It's retro, and I make it look good," he said.

"Names aren't important," Mason said, "but if you must know, I am Mason, leader of the Yokai Seven. The diva there is my second, Snowsotrm."

@samurai equine

( whoops!!! I'll edit that later.)

Kazas had almost gotten to the locker room before samurai equine had came close to him, asking him questions. Now was not the time, and his face showed that. But still, he would answer samurai equine's question as politely and honestly as he could.

" the thing is, is that I myself do not contain the power of life transference, or holy fire. That is a power inherent to ezerepth, the soul of the pheonix lord sealed within my blade. I am merely the catalyst that uses the combination of willpower and life energy granted to us all by our souls to use that power. There are very few ways to obtain this power. You could always hunt a pheonix lord... But they live in volcanos, are very few in number, and would be very hard to slay single-handedly. The other way is for you to be named a 'successor' to the previous owner of the blade. When the previous owner relinquishes the title or dies, they choose a successor to carry on. Of course, I've already planned on one of my children being a successor...."

He said.

" but all hope is not lost. I can't teach you abilities that are granted to me by a higher existing being, but there might be one thing I can help with..... Tell me. Do you have an affinity for fire? Fire spells, love of fire, any of that? You are a unicorn, so you have innate magical ability, so I can at least teach you to channel that magic power. Walk with me so we can discuss this further, please."

Samurai gives him a final moment with Roto before they walk off together. Behind the scenes like this, there are very few private places they can share. Still, Samurai and Kazas make sure they are far enough away from prying ears and eyes. And when they are as alone as they can get, Samurai whispers to him...

"You are correct. As a Unicorn with a cutie mark that reflects my natural skills in combat, I do have a fire spell. However, my magic has always been on the neutral side. Maybe if it had purifying or holy properties, then I could have..." Samurai stops. His past is painful. And like he explained to Lorec, he reveals his true self in battle. "...That's not important now. But whatever you have to teach me, I am ready to learn." Samurai quietly says.

He also looks over his shoulder at his cart that he has been pulling since he came here. "...And since we're on the subject about Spirit Infusion, that leads me to my second question." He looks back at Kazas and continues whispering. "Is it limited to a Phoenix Lord, or can the same process be used on a Dragon Caesar?"

Edited by Samurai Equine

Kazas sighed. If roto wanted to suffer his master's cruel hoof, then so be it. He whispered under his breath.

" let it be known for all time that i offered my help."

@samurai equine

Kazas kept walking slowly to the locker room, samurai equine following him.

" if this... 'Dragon ceaser' is a primordial divine, then I would say yes. I mean, as long as you are compatible, then the soul between yourself and said primordial divine should sync with your body. All of us can pull it off. Just keep in mind that the power is based on the factors of the user. Like your body type, soul mass, personality, and emotions, along with the kind of soul that you are in possession of. Of course, you being a unicorn, you already have magical power, which would make you exceedingly powerful if you possess a soul that you are compatible with. As for what I can teach you, I can teach you the Azarith family signature; the blazing blade. You don't have a primordial soul. This is true. But due to your pools of already existing magic ability, you would be able to master this technique with a little practice.... Also, can you tell me about this dragon ceaser? If this is a primordial divine that we have no idea about, then alrahm would love to add any information you have to his research. Follow me to the locker room. I'll show you what I can. And about the holy aspect.... If I can find alrahm, he might have some insight into a tome or two for that. If we can find him.... He's an old unicorn, bearded. Blue coloration and wears a silver robe with blue accents. Is 62, and can be seen with one hoof around his staff to aid his trotting. Have you seem him?"

@literally snails

Alrahm's horn started glowing a dark silver color as a small book and a pencil appeared and floated in mid air, supported by his magic. He used his magic to quickly draw sketches of mason and snowstorm on seperate pages. Below the sketches, he wrote down information and mumbled it as he kept on.

" okay... Mason... Leader of yokai seven.... Leader status indicates extreme levels of power, skill and toughness... Appears to have the ability to shape his body into what he desires..... May quite possibly even have ability to manipulate inner organs around to avoid fatality during combat......"

He then looked at snowstorm, and continued writing in his small book.

" snowstorm... Also known as ' Diva '..... Carries an ornate sword.... Looks masterfully crafted... Implies that he is a swordsman of some skill.... Hair is pathetically retro and makes anyone who looks at him cringe at bad fashion sense.... Quite possibly over-attached to appearance and could fly into blind rage if visage is ruined...."

After the last word was written and mumbled, the book closed, and levitated back into his robe.

" sorry about that... I catalog important information. It is quite an annoyance to you, I am sure, so I must ask that you forgive me. Also, is the information I entered correct? I update quite persistently."

He said, with a look of curiosity on his face."

2l7vqa.jpg

Kazas sighed. If roto wanted to suffer his master's cruel hoof, then so be it. He whispered under his breath.

" let it be known for all time that i offered my help."

@samurai equine

Kazas kept walking slowly to the locker room, samurai equine following him.

" if this... 'Dragon ceaser' is a primordial divine, then I would say yes. I mean, as long as you are compatible, then the soul between yourself and said primordial divine should sync with your body. All of us can pull it off. Just keep in mind that the power is based on the factors of the user. Like your body type, soul mass, personality, and emotions, along with the kind of soul that you are in possession of. Of course, you being a unicorn, you already have magical power, which would make you exceedingly powerful if you possess a soul that you are compatible with. As for what I can teach you, I can teach you the Azarith family signature; the blazing blade. You don't have a primordial soul. This is true. But due to your pools of already existing magic ability, you would be able to master this technique with a little practice.... Also, can you tell me about this dragon ceaser? If this is a primordial divine that we have no idea about, then alrahm would love to add any information you have to his research. Follow me to the locker room. I'll show you what I can. And about the holy aspect.... If I can find alrahm, he might have some insight into a tome or two for that. If we can find him.... He's an old unicorn, bearded. Blue coloration and wears a silver robe with blue accents. Is 62, and can be seen with one hoof around his staff to aid his trotting. Have you seem him?"

"Primordial Divine? ... I'm not sure. Where I come from, our culture is rich, and our myths and legends are bountiful. That is why I enjoy telling a good story... Just as there are many different kinds of dragons in Equestria, legend speaks of a super rare dragon. The Dragon Caesar. Second to almost none, feared and hated by most other dragons but never usurped. Maybe my destiny was to find a Primordial Divine and use its power, or maybe not... I am here at this tournament because of a higher calling. That's all I can say for now. I'd like the same kind of powers you and your group have, but I'm willing to look into all possibilities. So, if I think there is something better out there, I might not be loyal to you. Just felt you should know now..." Samurai whispers.

Samurai then listens to his second question, and his eyes go wide. Alrahm was the one he carelessly passed by earlier! ... Samurai drops his head and his ears. "...Alrahm? Yeah, I've seen him. If anything, I probably owe him an apology for carelessly ignoring him earlier."

Edited by Samurai Equine

@samurai equine

Kazas was entering the locker room now. when he heard tale of this dragon caeser... He sighed.

" I think I know what you are planning.... For now, lets assume this dragon is a primordial divine. First problem. Not exactly very... Easy to best in combat by mortal standards. Lets say that ezerepth was still alive and an army of 20,000 challenged him. Ezerepth would decimate them in battle."

The sword eminated and pulsated, and the soul within spoke.

_______

Ezerepth;

" oh kazas. Thou art too kind. But I am not violent, as you are not violent."

_____

Kazas smiled. It was always comforting to hear ezerepth's voice.

" secondly, you have to know that these beings have minds of their own. Even if slain and their soul is taken into a catalyst, the power most likely cannot be used until you pass their test, whatever it may be. And thirdly. There are consequences to this power. The more you use, the more life energy it drains from your soul. Three things can happen if you use too much. The first is that you die. That's the good end. The bad end is that you may go primal... And then.... Feral. There is no coming back from feral."

Kazas stopped before entering the locker room.

" and lastly.... The purpose. For what purpose do you even seek to become a keeper of a primordial soul, or at least, the soul of a powerful creature? you do realize that if you are irresponsible with the power, or go feral... That the other's and myself will have no choice but to stop you. I do not say this out of spite. Only as a warning. I learned the hard way that this power is dangerous..... Vaas... Tempted me... And agririon would've had to put me down if it wasn't for the others that were there...."

He stopped. Having flashbacks of the adventure with agririon 5 years ago. ' the Black Death ' incident it was called.

2l7vqa.jpg

@literally snails

Alrahm's horn started glowing a dark silver color as a small book and a pencil appeared and floated in mid air, supported by his magic. He used his magic to quickly draw sketches of mason and snowstorm on seperate pages. Below the sketches, he wrote down information and mumbled it as he kept on.

" okay... Mason... Leader of yokai seven.... Leader status indicates extreme levels of power, skill and toughness... Appears to have the ability to shape his body into what he desires..... May quite possibly even have ability to manipulate inner organs around to avoid fatality during combat......"

He then looked at snowstorm, and continued writing in his small book.

" snowstorm... Also known as ' Diva '..... Carries an ornate sword.... Looks masterfully crafted... Implies that he is a swordsman of some skill.... Hair is pathetically retro and makes anyone who looks at him cringe at bad fashion sense.... Quite possibly over-attached to appearance and could fly into blind rage if visage is ruined...."

After the last word was written and mumbled, the book closed, and levitated back into his robe.

" sorry about that... I catalog important information. It is quite an annoyance to you, I am sure, so I must ask that you forgive me. Also, is the information I entered correct? I update quite persistently."

He said, with a look of curiosity on his face."

(By the way, could the next fight be of Samurai vs Snow? They were made for each other.)

"The sassy old stallion routine is getting old," Mason said. His expression darkened, but he wasn't angry or hostile. "Do you really expect us to think your some senile idiot? You're stronger than most of the contestants here. I dare say you're nearly as strong as Tricis. If you're trying to invoke something, I'm sorry to tell you that you're going to have to come up with a different tactic." 

He started to walk away with Havoc and Snowstorm following him. Snowstorm soon stopped and turned around at the elderly pony. His eyes were glowing red with no pupils. His teeth were razor sharp and jagged. His hair was flowing outward with some unseen force; and a pair of gnarled horns protruded from both sides of his head. He spoke in a lower pitch voice that sounded as if he was gargling on blood. "WE'LL GET UGLY SOON ENOUGH! JUST YOU WAIT!"

He turned back with a smirk on his face and followed his companions out of the room.

@literally snails

Alrahm smirked. He spoke to himself.

" snowstorm is really an overtly ugly imp... I guess I'll update that information later..... Along with mason's rude and ill-conceived true nature.... The data in collecting is remarkable....." He mumbled to himself.

he made his way back to the locker room, albeit slowly.

@The Phantom Lancer

Syuren sighed a breath of relief.

_____

Syuren:

" man, that coulda gotten ugly real fast.... Looks like mason knows what's up with alrahm.... If alrahm came to scrap, he'd be a good fight for ya. Say.... Who's the uhhhh.... Who's you're lady friend? The one who's all mysterious and crap... Are you two... Occupado, muchacho?"

He said with a smile on his face. " we should probably get back to the locker room. Looks like snowstorm has a beef with alrahm.... If alrahm managed to piss em off.... He's already got it won."

Syuren then jumped up and started to trot to the locker room, where the others would be waiting.

• Brohoof 1

2l7vqa.jpg

@,

Agririon's smile faded ever so slighty as he got up and glided with Syuren. After a few moments of silence, he began to talk. "You are... mistaken, in that regard. She's a powerful psychic named Shelevan, although Kazas knows her as the Shadow Seer as well. She came from a monastery up north to help us fight demons after the rest of her order was destroyed by them." He shrugged. "She's one of the most mysterious mares in this world. Shelevan certainly has a lot to hide-"

Shelevan shot her head up from the corner that she was sitting in before shooting a warning look at Agririon. He caught this out of the corner of his eye and smiled. "But I suggest you ask her herself if you want to know more. A lot of them are... quite sensitive. To her, at least."

He shrugged. "And, no. I haven't found anyone that would stand me for more than a few moments, and it would be quite... inappropriate if I started making out with one of the two mares I see on a regular basis. Can you imagine me having an affair with the Princesses? I'd have my rump handed to me on a plate back in Mortus from the look alone I would get from Mr. D. Although, it would be quite entertaining..." He thought about it for a moment. "... but, nah, not worth it. Sorry to disappoint. Although I have a few acquaintances that I am particularly close with during my work-"

A phantom appeared next to him, blind to the invisible eye- except for those who could see spirit energy. So him, Shelevan, Kazas and his friend if they were paying attention in his general area, and perhaps Samurai Equine- although he was unsure of his abilities. Thank goodness the demons weren't here, they would have been able to see her as well. Looking at it- her, he now recognized- Agririon found himself staring into a cloaked face of a rather delicate girl of roughly twelve. Her eyes couldn't be seen, but what could be seen of her hair was silver. It whispered something to him- a message? How interesting... "As long as you manifest as a pony... hold on a moment, though. I am unsure if your presence will be welcomed..."

Looking up and around as the phantom faded, he glanced towards Kazas, and the others in the room, before sighing and blinking. "Well, one of these... acquaintances has requested to come and see me. She says she has a message for me... Is anyone opposed to having a visitor for a short period of time?"

Edited by The Phantom Lancer

@samurai equine

Kazas was entering the locker room now. when he heard tale of this dragon caeser... He sighed.

" I think I know what you are planning.... For now, lets assume this dragon is a primordial divine. First problem. Not exactly very... Easy to best in combat by mortal standards. Lets say that ezerepth was still alive and an army of 20,000 challenged him. Ezerepth would decimate them in battle."

The sword eminated and pulsated, and the soul within spoke.

_______

Ezerepth;

" oh kazas. Thou art too kind. But I am not violent, as you are not violent."

_____

Kazas smiled. It was always comforting to hear ezerepth's voice.

" secondly, you have to know that these beings have minds of their own. Even if slain and their soul is taken into a catalyst, the power most likely cannot be used until you pass their test, whatever it may be. And thirdly. There are consequences to this power. The more you use, the more life energy it drains from your soul. Three things can happen if you use too much. The first is that you die. That's the good end. The bad end is that you may go primal... And then.... Feral. There is no coming back from feral."

Kazas stopped before entering the locker room.

" and lastly.... The purpose. For what purpose do you even seek to become a keeper of a primordial soul, or at least, the soul of a powerful creature? you do realize that if you are irresponsible with the power, or go feral... That the other's and myself will have no choice but to stop you. I do not say this out of spite. Only as a warning. I learned the hard way that this power is dangerous..... Vaas... Tempted me... And agririon would've had to put me down if it wasn't for the others that were there...."

He stopped. Having flashbacks of the adventure with agririon 5 years ago. ' the Black Death ' incident it was called.

Once again, Samurai just didn't want to say too much. He's not shy, he's just very stubborn. "...I will NOT go feral. I hold the weight of an entire country on my back. Nothing will go back to how it should be until I've completed my mission. But even if I fail, then I'll count on you and your team to stop me. That, or the almighty power of the princesses of Equestria themselves." Samurai says, making a promise.

...Samurai does look over his shoulder just for a second. He can never tell how long it will be til the next match line up is declared.

Edited by Samurai Equine