Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone, I'm new to the brony fandom.

Cordai Supreme

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I heard of this place, and I decided to come here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm a huge Fallout fan. I heard of Fallout Equestria and started to read it. It was a good book, but I had no idea what anything in the book was. Also, brony and MLP talks/threads in Fallout groups on Facebook were repeatedly banhammered and deleted. I eventually wanted watch the show to see what the hype was about and why they were quickly removed, and learn what these locations and ponies meant in Fallout Equestria. If I had of just looked at the MLP:FiM or FE wiki, I may of never become a brony. I watched the Nightmare Moon episodes in Season 1. 2 turned into 3. Then 5. Then 7. Then 10.(You can see what's happening) Before I knew it, I became a brony.

I'm one of Luna's "Children of the Night". The gray pony is my OC. 

• Brohoof 1

CenturionX115, face the wrath of... Nopony! ^_^

Really, everypony here is nice, and friendly, so there's no wrath to be found anywhere. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the forums of course. ^_^ I would have sent a rocket gif, but I'm running low, so... Take this firecracker instead. :D

bob-omb-explode-o.gif

• Brohoof 3

I knew my shiny sense wasn't wrong! a new pony to welcome, YAY! :lol:

Blitz, you seem to be getting to welcome them first a lot... are you using rocket horse-shoes? :blink:

Anyways, where was I? oh yeah! Welcome to the forums of Brony and Pegasister-ness! :)

Here's your Complementary Cheesecake! B)

• Brohoof 3