Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cider Party! =D

Storm Shine

@,

"Ya it is pretty awesome. You should it in action when its smashing a stallions jaw in." Radiant said as she puffed her chest out in pride."Absolutely amazing isn't it" Radiant cleared her throat as remembered her previous question and blushed slightly as she got side-tracked by the nameless stallions question. It wasn't often somepony commented on her tail with a positive tone in their voice. 

"A-Anyway about the cider, can I have 6 glasses of it? I'm planning to leave this party hammered." Radiant questioned as she flicked her tail side to side . The tail making a noticeable heavy swishing sound as it went back and forth.

Anala Elderberry

Anala took a gulp of her cider. The taste of apples was still lingering in her mouth long afterwards.

'Mmm... I gotta spy on Applejack and her family and see how they make it so good,' she mused. She was joking, though.

@,

For lack of anything better to do, she stood beside another mare with cider.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse

*He approached Vinyl who was up at the sound equipment messing with the dials and switches of various kinds on the turntables.* "Hey Vinyl, what's up?" *He then saw the stallion who had been there before him.* "Oh, I don't think I've met you before, my name's Blue." *He said to the stallion, holding out his hoof put for a shake.*

@@Rainbow Eclipse

As Radiant was waiting for the stallion to get her drinks her eyes slid over to the mare that decided to stand beside her. It was a bit jarring to see a pony with no color on them except the yellow bow and arrow which served as the mares cutiemark. She stopped swinging her tail and wondered if maybe the nameless mare would be able to put up a good enough fight. She didn't like waiting long for the cider and was becoming impatient.

"So whats your name, hotsuff?" Radiant asked as she turned around to face the mare fully.

Edited by NoodleBrony

Riley Blythe

@,

"Riley Blythe," the red Pegasus introduced himself, shaking the blue stallion's hoof. "Anyway, like I said, interested in video games?" He held up his Neightendo GameColt.

Anala Elderberry

@,

"Anala Elderberry," the archer mare introduced herself.

"This seems to be the place."

The door was already cracked open, so he slipped in and started to drink in the atmosphere. He closed the door quietly behind him and fluffed his wings to shake off the cool night air.

Finding a window, he looked out at the night sky. The cider station was busy for now, so he thought he'd wait a minute.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

*He was a little surprised when the stallion suddenly held up the nearly 15 year old console, but still happy to see they had a common interest.* "Video games? Check yeah I do!" *He turned so he was turning sideways to show him his cutie mark.* "Its my cutie mark, my love and passion for gaming and competition."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Wow you aren't much for conversation are you?" Radiant snarked as she wrapped her tail around the other mares abdomen. "You doin' anything after the cider party cause I'm pretty sure I can find a few things we can do."

Radiant didn't normally hit on other mares but she was getting bored and she needed something to entertain her. Anala wasn't too bad-looking and she had made out with worst. Besides she wasn't going to get in a brawl and potentially get kicked out before she had her cider and gotten drunk damnit. 

((OOC:Idle hooves are Discords playthings :blink:  ))

Edited by NoodleBrony

Noticing the drinks are being served he trotted over to the table grabbing himself a tankard and returning to his spot.

He sips at his drink and sighs. A change of pace from the over sweet wine, he needed a strong bubbly drink of cider once in awhile.

He looked about as more guests began to arrive.

Riley Blythe

@,

"Cool!" said Riley. "Wanna come over to my place some time? We can play the Super Neightendo together!"

Anala Elderberry

@,

'First she calls me 'hotstuff', now she's wrapping her tail nearly around my butt... what is she...'

Anala wasn't even one for the advances of stallions, but... other mares? She wasn't against the concept, she just didn't do it.

"Um, no thank you," replied Anala, for lack of anything better to say.

'I'd better be careful ow much cider I drink...'

(edited)

@,

Storm was currently standing on Radient's tail. "So you hit ponies with this?" He asked. "That doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do..." Storm told her. "By the way, I don't think I got your name.. Mine's Storm Shine!" He informed the mare who's tail he was standing on with a grin. "Oh, hi Anala!" Storm said, noticing the other mare nearby. "Anyways, you can have all the cider you want! It's a cider party! But please don't smash anyponies faces in.. I don't think that anypony here would deserve that.." Storm asked of the mare

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"That makes sense..." Nimble nodded. "Though I do try to emulate big bro, I'm still my own pony." He told Reece with a smile. "Big bro's just so happy all the time... He likes to make everypony happy, and often makes a lot of friends in the process...." Nimble informed his new friend. "But, I inherited dad's temper among other things.. and Storm got mom's happiness, optimism, and willingness to help others... Though, that's not to say he can't be fierce..." He finished with a shudder. "He can fight really well, but only as an absolute last resort... Usually he just pranks a mean pony senseless..."

Edited by Storm Shine

Reece Blythe

@,

"That sounds like my family," commented Reece. "My mom is sweet and cheery, but my dad is gruff and sarcastic... and the way you just described your big bro Storm Shine is probably more or less the way I'd describe my big bro Riley if you put me up to it."

Riley Blythe

@,

"Great!" said Riley, clearly happy to have a gaming partner, though Blue and Reece would have to take it in turns, since the console only supported a maximum of two players. "Any time you wanna come over is fine. You can come with me and my little brother Reece on the train back to Manehattan! Sound good?" he asked with a smile.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Yeah, I guess we've just got awesome big brothers.." Nimble said with a grin. "And from what I heard, Storm finally got himself a marefriend! It's a surprise, but probably not for the reasons you may think..." He happily informed Reece. "But I  can't wait to meet her, she must be nice if she caught big bro's eyes! especially if she's fine with them..." Nimble exclaimed, though he sort of mumbled out the last part.

Reece Blythe

@,

Reece was fairly sure he heard Nimble mutter something out, but chose to disregard it.

"I sure hope Riley hooks up with a marefriend," said Reece. He knew perfectly well who Riley had eyes for, and supported his big brother, hoping that Riley and Anala came to be one.

What neither of the two brothers knew, however, was that Anala was hiding something...

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"I think I heard big bro mention something about that in one of his reecent letters.." Nimble commented thoughtfully. "He said that Riley knew a mare named Anala.. I'm guessing it's that gray-ish mare from ealier... And that Riley's attitude about Anala was slightly less obvious than his towards Pinkie.." He laughed.

"That must still be fairly obvious though, because Storm's really bad at hiding positive feelings!" Nimble said happily. "Though yeah, big bro said that Riley tends to get a bit of a 'longing' tone to his voice when he talks about Anala... I believe it though, Storm's really good at picking up other ponies feelings.... Unless it's a mare crushing on him, then he'd be dense as a rock made of iron!" He told Reece, laughing again at the end.

Reece Blythe

@,

'They know... well, I guess it's safe for me to talk about Riley and Anala.'

"Yeah, they hung out a lot when we were kids. I would tease them by referring to Anala as Riley's girlfriend when talking with him, and to Riley as Anala's boyfriend when talking with Anala."

"I'm pretty sure Riley likes Anala because she saved him from a bully who was trying to take his lunch money," he went on. "He repaid her by letting her cut in front of him in the lunch line that day. And for Riley, that's a lot, considering what a large appetite he has."

Fushia woke up lazily. *Why didn't my alarm go off?* It was late in the morning, she put her bath robe over her PJs and went to check the mail. She read the note. *...Cider...lots of it...sounds like fun! I'D BETTER HURRY!!!*

She slapped on her cape, fixed her mane and ran off while chewing part of a granola bar. "WAIT!!" She screeched to a stop. "Almost forgot my camera!" She ran back home to get it.

You see, Fushia loved to vlog, it is her talent after all.

After she picked up her camera bag, she headed to Storm's place.

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Nimble laughed. "Wow, Storm and Riley are pretty similar huh? Storm's got a gigantic appetite because of how energetic he is, plus his crazy fast metabolism! You should see some of the spicy foods he's eaten though... He's eaten some stuff with a serious kick, Phantom Peppers, Neighponese Firesauce... Yeah... He breathed fire after both of those times, smiled and went on his merry way..." He shook his head with a smile. "It's pretty crazy..."

Edited by Storm Shine

Fushia was at the house after a quick trot through Ponyvile. *And the address is...here!* She knocked on the door while fixing parts of her tail that she hadn't brushed well. The thing was so knotted she almost got her hoove stuck in it for a sec.

*I can't let Storm -much less any pony- see my tail like this!*

She struggled until she finally managed to clear the knot.

With the cider dispensing station now clear, Dex trotted over and poured himself a mug before finding his place by the window again. Turning from the window, he decided to pony watch as he slowly sipped cider. He didn't know many ponies here, so he was still a bit tentative about jumping out there.

@@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Whoops! See you ponies later!" Storm told Anala and Radient, before disappearing again.

@@Pink Brook

Appearing at the door, Storm saw the pony next to it. "Kinda glad that I grounded my house nearby..." He thought. "Hiya!" Storm exclaimed from next to the new pony. "How are you? My name's Storm shine, but you can call me Storm! Are you here for the party?" He asked in his normal excitable way.

Reece Blythe

@,

Being around somepony his own age was helping Reece to come out of his shell a bit, and Nimble seemed like a good potential friend.

"Wanna judge me on how big a bubble I can blow with a wad of bubblegum?" asked Reece. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gumball. He unwrapped it, and was just about to insert it into his mouth when he dropped it, and it rolled into a nearby mousehole.