Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FOALNAPPED! adventure rp

The Pixelated Pony

Rave looked at Fushia and Aurora. "Might it be that you are looking for either the foalnapper or the ones that got foalnapped? I'm guessing that you are since you are out here when most ponies would be readying themselves for sleep". Rave looked now at Sparkle's and at the other ponies. "We can not delay on this "explosive problem", we have to start trying to find those foals. I repeat my self, if any one has an idea of how we might find those missing foals, then please share them. Any help is appreciated". Rave trotted towards Sparkle's and whispered: "I don't know what is going on, but explosives are quite dangerous. However, they are yours, so I will be returning them to you, however I would advise you to get rid of them since explosives are never reliable, you never know when they might explode and they owe no allegiance to anypony. If you need a weapon, I would advise something that you can control. Perhaps a sword?"

Suddenly the voice returned to Rave's head: "You are being watched". "I don't care" Rave thought. 

"Oh you mean my sword sure I'll just go get it uh hears a problem how do I get rid of this stuff I don't think the dilivry company will take it back and leaving it here it could fall into the wrong hooves and then there would be another problem any way I've got a cart to prepare the team A can stay here" said sparkle walking inside " were setting off in the morning "

Rave looked at the other ponies. "Get some rest, we set off in the morning". As the ponies started to find places to sleep, Rave looked at the explosives. "What to do, what to do". "You could use them your self, perhaps have a little bit of fun". "Shut it". The voice ceased to annoy Rave and he began to think. "Well, I could always keep them in a pocket universe for safety, just until we know what to do with it" Rave said to himself. Rave cast a spell. For moment the explosives were wrapped in blue magic, then they disappeared. "Glad that I remembered that one". 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

"So were going to need food camping supplies "thought sparkle to himself" my sword and am I forgetting anything? No I don't think so any way oh hey evrypony there's more places upstairs does anypony want anything packed "he says looking out the window towards canterlot

Don't worry mom I will find her"

"Oh you wish young stallion" said the very same voice from a top the clock tower"but you know as well as I that will not happen "

"Oh yes it will come out and show your self " said sparkle as the voice faded back into the night "I'll show you hopefully"

(Yes the voice that was on the clock tower will be randomly appearing across the rp from now on)

Snowflake appears from the shadows walking closer and closer to the other he was specifically creeping up on on Sparkle he gets close enough and he puts his hoof on his shoulder, Snowflake is still wearing his cloak and mask Snowflake then says "hello there"

Sparkle flinches and slowly looks be hind himself and in the dark all he can see is a mask and cloak"um hi " sparkle said"now if you'll excuse me ive got to go "

Sparkle ran off and hid in a cupboard

"Who is that he" thought to himself" tonight is getting weirder by the minute "

Sparkles eyes slowly closed as he drifftied off into sleep

Snowflake realized how late it was "another day wasted trying to find clues at this rate I will be forced to cast spells for food. Might as well search again tomorrow" Snowflake looks around to make sure he isn't being followed he then makes his way to his house in Unicorn Range Snowflake gets the feeling he is being watched but he isn't too surprised about it after what had happened today but all Snowflake cared about was getting home and going to sleep he eventually made it to his house he locked the door to his house then feel into a deep sleep

Rave watched the masked pony walk into a house. "You were right that we were being watched earlier, I'll give you that" Rave thought. "You know you can always trust me". "Not after the "incedent", I will never trust you again. Now be quiet". The voice went quiet and Rave started to trott back to Sparkle's house. "The masked pony approached Sparkle for some reason but I doubt that he is the foalnapper. The foalnapper would probably not want to return to the scene of the crime and talk to the only one who might have seen him. However that does not entirely cross him out since there could be other reasons. However, I am willing to give him the benefit of doubt" Rave thought as he neared Sparkle's house.

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Melody lead the team around Manehattan, and then gave up. "Well we aren't any closer to finding the foalnapper, but at least it absent spread that far. One filly missing in Cloudsdale, but nopony else. We need to head back and tell everypony." The team flew, and the unicorns and earth ponies raising a train back to Ponyville. The team landed down, seeing the empty streets of Ponyville. "This is weird, nopony is here. They are probably just looking for clues but still..... it's just creepy. Ok, well we should get some sleep." Melody flew into the sky. [Anypony asleep is gonna hate me for this.] She thought. "Attention everypony! There will be a meeting in two days, so everypony can share what they found about the foalnapping. This will be at the town hall. Thank you." She touched down, and walked home. She flew into her cloud house, hovering slightly above the ground. It was small, and not to fancy, but the clouds were soft so she didn't mind. She walked up to her balcony, where she had a good view of Ponyville. [better sleep out here tonight. If anything happens, I'll be able to see what it is.] She grabbed a few blankets, dragging the onto the balcony. She curled up to sleep, slightly chilled by the wind.

Rave was having a bad dream again. He was surrounded by darkness. A sinister voice was heard. "You need me, no matter what you say, you need me". "No!" Rave replied. "Never". "Sooner or later you will lose control. One of these days. Perhaps a few years. But it will happen". The voice seemed to come closer "Do you not remember you family legacy. Do you not know your families history?". Rave felt he was on the verge of breaking. "I know it's history. I know of it's evil deeds. However, you will not break me again" Rave's voice was getting shaky "I.. I.. I will.... Spaghetti?". "What? What in Equestria are you talking about?" Everything began to fade. Rave woke up sweaty. He had a terrified look on his face, however, everything was soon forgotten for the time being when he smelled the air. "Seems like breakfast is ready, and that on time" Rave murmured to himself. Rave trotted towards the source of the smell. 

Snowflake awakens "dawn of another day.... I hope those foal are doing alright" Snowflake gets out of bed eats some Apples then puts on his Cloak and Mask he then makes the journey to Ponyville when he arrived he went to Sparkle's house first thing and he knocks on the door "I hope I can make this less awkward then it already was last night" Snowflake tightens his mask and adjusts his eyepatch

"Fushia, it's late. Let's bunk at your place." "No, that's just what the foal napper or nappers want. Let's keep searching." "If you say so..." Just then they saw a masked pony in the distance knocking on a door. Aurora pushes Fushia into the shadows. "I see a cloaked pony." "Oh, let's wait and see what he's up to."

Sparkle whistles as he gathers plates and laid them out on the table when he heard a knocking on the door

"Oh who could that be its very early" he said opening the door and he saw snowflake standing outside "um hello how can I help you wait why are you here I recognise that mask your the pony that turned up last night I could hoof you in the mask right now only thing that's stopping me is this spaghetti"

Let's get closer so we can hear what their saying. 

Aurora expanded her wings a signal for Fushia to follow her up. 

Come on, nobat - oops - pony will see your wings. *whine* But still! *rolls eyes* Fiiiineee.

Aurora grabbed Fushia's front hooves and pulled her up onto the roof of the house. Just then a pony opened the door saying something about masks and spaghetti.

So he's seen this masked pony before, intresting. What's this spaghetti he's talking about? You've really never had spaghetti? It's this dough thats been sliced thin and boiled with tomato sause. Sounds delicous! And sometimes, we put tofuballs - we're getting off track. Keep listening.

Snowflake clears his throat "good morning sir I apologize for the awkward introduction I gave last night you ran of before I could properly introduce myself. My name is Snowflake Frostflame I'm from the Shadow Bolts Mercenary Unit and I think we could help each other out"

"Help each other out it depends on what you want help with " Sparkle said "oh please come in I'm sorry about my behavior but you did surprise me take a seat so why do you need me Mr snowflake oh I never introduced my self I'm Sparkle Sword sword fighter and racing pony"

Rave watched the masked pony with a careful look. Sparkle's had let him in, so he guessed everything was alright. However, he was not to sure. He hadn't been able to gather enough info by following the pony last night. "Why the mask" thought Rave. "Well, time to find out... or at least try". Rave trotted towards the masked pony with a skeptical look on his face, however, when he had approached the pony he put on a smile and tried to look as comfortable as he could. "My name is Rave Darkmane, a friend of Sparkle's. What is your name and where do you come from?"

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Snowflake smiles but it cannot be easily seen "yes nice to meet you both us members of the Shadow Bolts are all masters at stealth I become the shadows and I have heard what you all are going through..... you miss your sister don't you Sparkle, don't sweat it i can relate but I'm here because I have been searching for the foalnapper for weeks without a trace I have been getting many contracts to find missing foal and its come to the point where that's all I get if I don't find them I'm going to go poor, and you want to see your sister we can work together to help each other out through this situation... what do you say.... don't worry despite the appearance I'm a good guy you can trust me... now if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask I'm as open as a book"

Edited by Mike Schmidt

Aurora and Fushia jumped down from Sparkle's roof, lading in ninja poses.

"If you are such an open book then tell me, why were you acting so suspiciously?" "And are you in search of the foal napper too?" "Ya - wait what? - Aurora he's the enemy!" "I don't think so Fushia, I mean we look more suspicous than he does right now." "Your making it look like we're the enemy!"

Aurora stepped towards the shadow bolt with a smile. "Well?"

Snowflake reaches into his saddle bag and pulls out one of his many contracts "this contract states my compensation towards the rescue of these foals, contracts are the only way I can make money.... ever since..... never mind...... anyways all I have been getting are contracts to find the missing foal if I don't find them it makes my group look bad and I will most likely go poor" Snowflake puts the contract away "as for the attire that's another story I would have to reopen some wounds to tell you why I dress like this"

"Hmm " sparkle was thinking so deeply on his question that he nearly dropped the spaghetti "OH!" He yelled as he thought of something "I forgot to serve breakfast snowflake do you like spaghetti? HEY ! He said as two ponies droped from the roof ?where did you come from ? Do you like spaghetti? "

"Hmm it seams that the ponies don't have a clue where im hiding them or who I am those ponies are as blind as a batpony oh that can be expected one of them is hahahahahaha oh I do crack myself up" said the voice vanishing like before

Edited by theblueterbulance

Snowflake smiles "sure I like Spaghetti as where I'm from I don't live in a city or village I live in the wilderness out in Unicorn Range I have a cabin their I built" Snowflake pauses "as where my home town is I was born in the mountains then..... somethings happened and I became an orphan then I moved in with a family in the city of Canterlot"

Melody woke up, and flew to the center of town. [i really need to tell Sparkle about what my team found. Well, what my team didn't find.] As she was walking into town, she saw two ponies jump into Sparkle's house. [The foalnappers! They're gonna kidnapped Sparkle!] She raced to his house, and flew up to the roof. She flew in right circles over and over again, building up power. She flew though the roof, aiming for the first pony she saw. She was about to strike, as she heard a familiar voice say something about not being the foalnapper. She pulled to the left, crashing into a sofa. She shook herself, and stood to face the ponies. "You in the mask! You said you were looking for the foalnapper? So your not the- oh." Her face turned red. "So I tackled a normal pony? Sorry! I just thought....." [wow, nice going Melody.] She though.

Rave looked at the scene before him. On the inside he was laughing. The masked pony, the two ponies coming right after him in a strange position and Melody Word crashing on a sofa. Somehow it was just so funny. However, on the outside, he had a stern look. "We will soon have to keep on looking for those foals" Rave thought. "And a Shadow Bolt Mercenary. Never really trusted mercenaries. However, we are not hiring him and he is offering assistance to further his own goals, so I do not think that we have anything to fear from him. Unless he's lying. I better go wake up the others though". Rave went around waking up ponies, telling them that breakfast would soon be ready.