Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FOALNAPPED! adventure rp

The Pixelated Pony

All Rave did was hiss at Snowflake. He really wanted to bite him, but he could not move, so instead there came a cackle from his throat as he was laughing madly (or at least laugh as much as he could). "You think you have won, you know nothing. My brother was working for a higher power, you are all doomed" he thought. 

" oh snowflake you make it sound soooooooooo easy . we can't exactly scare it out of him can we it ain't the hiccups is it its dark magic you know the stuff that that sombre guy used for taking over the crystal empire? and i don't think soaps gonna be much use either. but go on have a go at it"

"I never said it'd be easy that's why I suggested keeping him as a trophy.... I would just have to keep him in this paralyzed state feeding him liquids.... and maybe a gnome hat with a shovel.... and a dress..... I think Rave would like that" Snowflake chuckles "ah... I'm an Alchemist not a witch doctor.... so I don't think anything in my power can fix him.... we could try doing the same to his brother but I doubt he'd fall for the same trick...."

More cackle came from Rave. "My brother. He is lying in my house, dying. He wont last for long. He has information about the Foalnapper, but he will be dead soon" he thought to himself. "You were never my friends, you would betray me the first chance you ever got" he thought to himself. "My ancestor was right, friendship is a great lie". 

"so my best friend is a talking statue now " sparkle had tears welling up in his eyes "and to think all i wanted too do was find my sister"sparkle pressed his head against raves . now your stuck like this forever" sparkle looked evily at snowflake" and its all his fault you brewed that potion why would you do that surely there was another way"sparkle caryed on crying teres forming in a puddle around them

• Brohoof 1

Snowflake wanting to choke Sparkle with his magic for blaming him.... though his anti magical barrier said no.... "let me point out a few flaws with that.... one I don't have to help save Equestria or your sister... I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart.... two my potion of paralysis has a cure... a potion only me and an old friend knows how to make... so he isn't eternally frozen he is stuck like that until I say so.... and three there is no other way if I let him loose or had not told you to do this we would all probably be dead.... I have done nothing but save you flank Sparkle and you still think this is my fault...." in fustration Snowflake turns away and walks towards his room locking the door behind him

sparkle looked down (well mabye that was a bit harsh but still what if it doesn't work what if he really is stuck like this ) sparkle got up 

and spoke a few words "melody im going outside for a bit just tell snowflake im gone " sparkle stepped outside and closed the door behind him. he sat leaning agenst the house looking at the mountins and then he let out a long sigh 

Melody sighed. "Drama queens." She paced around the room. "Looks like you aren't going anywhere anytime soon Rave. Whine all you want,but imagine how much worse it would be if anypony else did this. They'd probably have killed you by now. Luck you, we're your friends,so we won't do that. Probably. Might have to if we can't fix you. After all, you did kinda almost destroy Ponyville."

[Hope Snowflake and Sparkle Sword get back soon. I can't blame Sparkle Sword for being sad. I'd do the same thing if it was my best friend. It is the only way though....still, not a happy day for anypony. Hopefully we can get this over with and move on. I don't know about our friendships though.] She sighed, thinking back to earlier, when they were all friends.

Rave only chuckled on the inside. "Keep on talking like you want. You aint going to break through these defenses. I know what Friendship is, it is nothing but a great big lie. I used to believe in it, but I have now seen the truth of the matter" he thought to himself. 

sparkle just lay there as the cool air dryed his tears he thought to himself (i wonder if snowflake does this like at all i like the air here it tastes good better than ponyvill. after this is over ill bring Rave here so i can do this again) sparkle then thought about Rave (if we're still friends that is i mean i parilized him for pete's sake he might not take kindly too that. and what about snowflake after how i reacted i don't think he's gonna wana see me for longer than he has too... at least melody's okay with me ive never done anything too her... i think)

Snowflake leaves a green potion on his bed and also leaves a note....(Feed this to Rave when you think he isn't going to murder you and destroy my house) Snowflake then unlocks the door but doesn't open it.... instead he climbs out his window and charges away from the barrier.... once he was far enough away he teleported and started walking through the forest he saw the foalnappers hideout in.... it took him awhile to remember where the building was but he eventually found it..... he uses his magic and nearly forces the front door of its hinges.... keeping his knife and magic ready he roams the corridors.... "that Mare said they were being held this way...." Snowflake searches around... he doesn't find the foalnapper and doesn't find any other ponies... his luck changed when he entered a room.... Snowflake used his magic to brighten up the room.... he couldn't find the other captive foals but he found the one he was looking for.... Snowflake kneels down "I have been looking for you" he uses his magic and puts her on his back keeping her tied up and gaged.... this was going off without a hunch surprisingly.... Snowflake then heard voices and hid from them.... he saw multipal ponies wander around....  he then says quietly "that's how he was able to do this so quickly.... he isn't alone" Snowflake eventually escaped without being noticed.... he feels bad for leaving the other foal behind... but he couldn't do it alone.... Snowflake got as far as he could from the building... he couldn't teleport while inside there... most likely magic used to keep the unicorn foal inside.... when Snowflake knew he was safe he set the mare down, untied her and took off her gag... "I have been sent by your brother.... I can't teleport us out of here and we could still be in danger... keep your voice down... once we get out of this forest we'll be safe..."

(edited)

lucky did as she was told and whatched the two other ponies fade into the darkness (that one ) she thought he's the one who took me here ( wait this guy? why should i trust him how does he know sparkle ?) lucky looked back at the old castle she was seconds before being held captive in (wow i thought i'd never escape) she looked back at her saviour and smiled before wispering "thank you" into his ear

Edited by Sparkle Sword

Melody sighed, and trotted to the door. She stopped, and turned to Rave. "Word of advice, leave Equestria. As soon as all of this is over, run, and just keep running. The others and I will have to do the same. After breaking into Canterlot, Equestria isn't safe for any of us. Especially you." She turned, opened the door, and walked out. "Hey Sparkle Sword, you okay? Seems everypony is a bit... on edge." She looked around. "Also, where's Snowflake? I mean, I didn't expect you two to run away together, but he can't leave now."

" oh hi melody yeah im fine it's so quite here i can imagine living here "sparkle listened t melody talk about snowflake" wait WE LOST HIM!!!!???? uh oh this is bad he the only one who knew what to do and i made him leave drat. ohh what do we doo ?" several minutes passed then hours and sparkle was still pacing around back and forth infront of Rave then a thought came to him "Melody " check inside snowflakes room for any hints on his where abouts ill whatch Rave" sparkle stood there locking eyes with rave making sure he didn't try anything he didn't know if parlyzys effected magic or not so he just watched him only blinking every few seconds so he didn't miss anything.

Rave's eyes observed everything that was happening, he listened carefully to every detail. "So Snowflake is gone? Hehehehe, marvelous" he thought to himself. "Go ahead and keep an eye on me, not like I am going anywhere..... yet" there came a mad chuckle from Rave's throat. 

Melody walks into Snowflakes room to find a potion along with a note. "Hey, Sparkle Sword, check this out." She said walking over to him. "Says to give this to Rave once he calms down and stops trying to murder everything. So...... now? Later?" She asked, glancing at Rave.

Rave made himself look innocent, since he could still move his eyes. He made them look like those of little puppies. "Common, not like I can do much. My magic would still be paralyzed.... for a while at least" he thought to himself. "Just release me from this cowardly prison". 

"aye lass don't mention it..." Snowflake helps her back onto her hooves "we need to get out of here as quickly as possible we have quite the journey" Snowflake and Lucky wanders the forest until they found the road that leads from Ponyville and Appleloosa Snowflake knew going left would lead them to Ponyville so he went left... it took a good hour and a few minutes walking the path to his home at one point he had to start carrying Lucky Snowflake then saw his house in this distance and by night fall made it to his front door.... Snowflake set Lucky down before collapsing from exhaustion "honey I'm home"

sparkle who by now was checking out the potion in snowflakes room heard snowflakes voice and peeked through the door and was imediathy forced to the ground by his younger sister "snowflake you found her you actually found her" sparkle got up and held her tight "oh thank celestia and you too snowflake. aww this is the happyest sad day of my life (so far) " sparkle and lucky hugged for about 10 minutes straight before finally stopping 

"yep okay sparkle its definitely me like 100% me" lucky had a strange look in her eye "listen sparkle we have to go back i don't think snowflake got anymore out" she looked at sparkle with a pleading look "please?"

still on the ground "sorry lass as much as it pains me to say.... we cannot go back for the others..... just yet... if you look over there that is my pet garden gnome Rave.... I hope you two have been antiquated before in the past.... well anyways he and his family are causing a lot of problems for Equestria.... bigger problems than a few missing foal...."

"yep i know him. mind if i draw on him snowflake?"sparkle looked at her "no sis don't you don't want to make him angryer than he already is"(only been back for five minutes and she's already causing trouble) "snowflake you okay? you didn't get hurt didya? sis you get some sleep i'll do what i can"

"simple exhaustion Sparkle.... she couldn't keep moving so I had to carry her on my back.... and I'm resistant but not very strong.... but I made sure I could do what ever I could to bring her here.... I would of released the others but the world is falling apart we don't have time to find their parents...."

Melody nodded." It's great you got even one foal out. Place must have been on heavy duty lockdown, huh? We will go back for everypony else later. Snowflake, you should probably rest a bit. You look exhausted. Also, should we give Rave this yet?" She asked holding up the bottle.

"huh yeah about the world and Rave what should we do? i know you left the green stuff  to un paralize him but i don't think thats gonna get rid of dark magic "sparkle tries to lift up snowflake too put him on his bed after much struggling he managed it "there you go we'll talk about it in the morning but for now you need rest. it sounds like you two have come far. come on melody let him get some sleep" sparkle closed the door behind him

Snowflake manages to get back on his hooves "I say we keep Rave in this state.... I can only imagine what he will do when he can move again" Snowflake walks over to Rave kneels down and adjusts his legs so they don't stiffen up when he turns back... he then lies him on the ground with a pillow and a blanket.... "don't take my kindness for granite Rave as much as I want to kill you for betraying me these two seems to believe in you... and you are a guest so I will treat you like one..." Snowflake gets back up "as for you three my house isn't really meant for guests.... I believe you guys are the only other ponies to ever come here.... well anyways I don't have any spare beds.... but you guys are welcome to sleep on the couch or my chair in my study over there.... if you get hungry I have plenty of fruit.... and I keep some spare pillows and blankets over there.... so make yourselves at homes"