Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello from Germany^^

Moony the Cat

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Thanks for not telling me, that when im clicking on preview, that my complete text disappears...As i have said before in short :1.Was searching for a new Franchise to collect, with tons of short movies, movies and series.2.Randomly came to the Idea to search for MLP on Wikipedia.3.Was surprised by that many Series , Movies and Games but wasnt sure, if i should watch because i was a boy and didnt know, that bronies exist.4.Searched up the first short movie Rescue at Midnight Castle ( aka Fireflys Adventure on Vhs releases ) and found out, that only one Vhs on the entire internet was for sale.5.As a Collector i have bought the Vhs immediately, watched it, liked it and bought the entire Gens 1-3 plus season 1 and 2 from G4.6.My shelf is now full of MLP Stuff.

Well,my name is Dune Gosbil and a lot of stuff is already on my profile, so i guess i should say something else?  :wacko:

Im 20 and a big fan of My Little Pony, from Gen 1 - 4 including all of the Videogames from G 1 - 3 .

Im can draw ( although my current Avatar was made with this here : http://www.lexuzieel.ru/gallery/creator/ ) i can animate a little little little bit and im making music with the ps 1 games, Music and Music 2000.

Im shy and dont talk that much in real life, like...almost never because i have no idea what i should talk about.

Im a Mod for a german Brony chatting Site from webkicks ( which is actually almost complete dead ) and was a Co Admin for the german SMBZ Forum.

I had like 5 Forums made by myself but two of them got deleted.I also have 2 websites, but i forgotten both urls and my passwort for my old emailadress to,so...yeah  :derp:

Um,i like Video Games, mostly Horror, Superman, Hybrid, Music from Micheal Cretu ( Micheal Cretu, Cretu, Moti Special, Cretu and Thiers, Cornelius + Cretu, Trance Atlantic Air Waves and Enigma ) and im a big fan of Pewdiepie, Markiplier, Master Max, Jacksepticeye and many more  :catface:

And im from germany, sry for my bad english  :blush:

• Brohoof 7

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!

Hallo und willkommen in den MLPForums hier^^ Hoffe du hast ne gute Zeit hier :yay:  Und wie du bei mein Deutsch villeicht vermutest, ich bin wohn auch in Deutschland :lol:

For english ponies

Hello and welcome to the MLPForums here^^ Hope you have a good time here :yay:  And you could see it by my german probably, I live in germany too :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Yay  :yay:

Gleich den ersten deutschen gefunden^^Vielleicht wenn ich mal was nicht in english weiss, kannst du mir dann ja beim übersetzen helfen   ;)

English:

I found the first german one^^Maybe you could help me, if i dont know how to translate something correctly...

and im pretty sure, i have written this sentence wrong  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@ dashie

okay,thanks  ^_^

@ Raindrops

Mir gehts gut und obwohls hier 05:47 Uhr ist,bin ich immernoch nicht müde  :wacko:  ich glaub schlaf lohnt sich jetzt auch nicht mehr  :lol:

Im fine and even if its 5:47 here by me, im still not tired  :wacko: but i guess now its to late to sleep  :lol:

@ Daring  Thanks^^ My first favorite was Pinkamena ( you know, because of Cupcakes and stuff... ) but then i got tired of it and after two askblogs i made myself with a red version of Pinkamena i had enough  :lol:

Now my favorite is Twilight.

Edited by Dune_Gosbil
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome! Take a slice of cake please :derp:

And don't be sorry for your english, almost every non-native english speaking person I came across spoke better english than those who are native. - with respect to the exception ofcourse :smug:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@ stormfury thanks  :)

@ shimmer down also thanks to you ^^

@ Kaela Thanks for the Cake, but all that sweet stuff is to much for me  :lol:  and well, im trying to spell correct^^

@ Assassin im sure i will, i have already 3 friends, draw a request, a request is currently in the making for me, and im also a rank higher, yeah im guess im doing fine, because thats still my first day on here   :squee:

Edited by Dune_Gosbil
  • Brohoof 1

@ stormfury thanks  :)

@ shimmer down also thanks to you ^^

@ Kaela Thanks for the Cake, but all that sweet stuff is to much for me  :lol:  and well, im trying to spell correct^^

@ Assassin im sure i will, i have already 3 friends, draw a request, a request is currently in the making for me, and im also a rank higher, yeah im guess im doing fine, because thats still my first day on here   :squee:

You doing requests? You could do my OC then, if you want, Rising Shine, link is in my signature^^

Umm, i have not really finished the last one ( since my first try looked stupid ) so im actually drawing a new request which is not quite finished. But sure, after that i can draw your Oc too, if you are ok with my art style  :lol:  I havent draw for one year or so. And please tell me, what i should draw exactly, just your Oc? Or any specific wishes?

• Brohoof 1

Umm, i have not really finished the last one ( since my first try looked stupid ) so im actually drawing a new request which is not quite finished. But sure, after that i can draw your Oc too, if you are ok with my art style  :lol:  I havent draw for one year or so. And please tell me, what i should draw exactly, just your Oc? Or any specific wishes?

Well, if it possible, mayby Rising and Rainbow Dash kissing or cuddling? If it is okay^^ And I like your style, or why should I ask? XD

• Brohoof 1

Well, if it possible, mayby Rising and Rainbow Dash kissing or cuddling? If it is okay^^ And I like your style, or why should I ask? XD

Well i just finished this :

post-30449-0-99937700-1415041704_thumb.jpg

So,now i have time to look forward for your picture  ;)

But i should maybe open an art tread, since this is only my welcome post  :lol:

post-30449-0-99937700-1415041704_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Wilkommen und viele grüsse aus den USA! Deutsche ist nicht meine Muttersprache, aber ich hatte es an der Uni für zwei Jahre studiert. Meine Grammatik ist noch immer furchtbar und ich muss mehr lernen. 

^^ (Welcome and greetings from the USA! German is not my native language, but I studied it for two years at a University. My grammar is still awful and I need to study more.)

• Brohoof 2

@ Sceethe Thanks

@ Peikko Well your german sentence is almost perfect  :squee:

I can only see one mistake, you have wrote " deutsche " which is the meaning of us as persons, we are germans but the language itself is called " deutsch " . So,you german is actually really good.  ;)

And thanks  :)

• Brohoof 2

I can only see one mistake, you have wrote " deutsche "

Ahhh, I am notorious for doing that! I actually make that mistake quite a bit, und ich habe keine Ahnung warum!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Thanks for not telling me, that when im clicking on preview, that my complete text disappears... As i have said before in short : 1.Was searching for a new Franchise to collect, with tons of short movies, movies and series. 2.Randomly came to the Idea to search for MLP on Wikipedia. 3.Was surprised by that many Series , Movies and Games but wasnt sure, if i should watch because i was a boy and didnt know, that bronies exist. 4.Searched up the first short movie Rescue at Midnight Castle ( aka Fireflys Adventure on Vhs releases ) and found out, that only one Vhs on the entire internet was for sale. 5.As a Collector i have bought the Vhs immediately, watched it, liked it and bought the entire Gens 1-3 plus season 1 and 2 from G4. 6.My shelf is now full of MLP Stuff.

Well,my name is Dune Gosbil and a lot of stuff is already on my profile, so i guess i should say something else?  :wacko:

Im 20 and a big fan of My Little Pony, from Gen 1 - 4 including all of the Videogames from G 1 - 3 .

Im can draw ( although my current Avatar was made with this here : http://www.lexuzieel.ru/gallery/creator/ ) i can animate a little little little bit and im making music with the ps 1 games, Music and Music 2000.

Im shy and dont talk that much in real life, like...almost never because i have no idea what i should talk about.

Im a Mod for a german Brony chatting Site from webkicks ( which is actually almost complete dead ) and was a Co Admin for the german SMBZ Forum.

I had like 5 Forums made by myself but two of them got deleted.I also have 2 websites, but i forgotten both urls and my passwort for my old emailadress to,so...yeah  :derp:

Um,i like Video Games, mostly Horror, Superman, Hybrid, Music from Micheal Cretu ( Micheal Cretu, Cretu, Moti Special, Cretu and Thiers, Cornelius + Cretu, Trance Atlantic Air Waves and Enigma ) and im a big fan of Pewdiepie, Markiplier, Master Max, Jacksepticeye and many more  :catface:

And im from germany, sry for my bad engl

bronies are autism proof in this video

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Thanks for not telling me, that when im clicking on preview, that my complete text disappears... As i have said before in short : 1.Was searching for a new Franchise to collect, with tons of short movies, movies and series. 2.Randomly came to the Idea to search for MLP on Wikipedia. 3.Was surprised by that many Series , Movies and Games but wasnt sure, if i should watch because i was a boy and didnt know, that bronies exist. 4.Searched up the first short movie Rescue at Midnight Castle ( aka Fireflys Adventure on Vhs releases ) and found out, that only one Vhs on the entire internet was for sale. 5.As a Collector i have bought the Vhs immediately, watched it, liked it and bought the entire Gens 1-3 plus season 1 and 2 from G4. 6.My shelf is now full of MLP Stuff.

And im from germany, sry for my bad english  :blush:

autism speaks and it says "Im a brony"

@ fudging Please go back to Youtube, there you can hate as much as you want.

Also, there is a ton of Videos of Bronys and other professional youtubers trolling and killing Haters on Youtube so what? 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
On 11/3/2014 at 4:55 AM, Lex Destrosio said:

Cool!

I am also a fan of the older generation.

Welcome to the forums! :squee: I have seen you around... I mean I hope to see you around! :catface:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Cool!

I am also a fan of the older generation.

Welcome to the forums! :squee: I have seen you around... I mean I hope to see you around! :catface:

Why are you Posting on my " Welcome Topic " from 2014? :laugh:

I mean, yeah, i hope i will enjoy it here, thanks for the welcome. :)

• Brohoof 1