Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@, @@Midnight Starfall,  @,

While talking to Storm and Pinkie. Eps sensed movement nearby. It was Skyla waving at Storm and Pinkie Pie. 

Eps turned his head towards Skyla while lifting up the blindfold a bit so he could see with his right eye.

Even though Skyla was on some distance, he could see her so clearly, it almost looked like she was in front of him. Eps saw Skyla just as she went around the corner.

Eps looks with a suprised look at the corner where Skyla was a second ago.

Eps stood stunned for a second but then shaked it off.
Eps turns to Ocean while putting his blindfold right again and apologized for the accident.

"I am sorry for scaring you like that. I was on my way to the mall to find a job."

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@eps-3-freak, @

"It's okay. I was just worried that I hurt you. I was going to the mall too. You, Storm, and Pinkie can jump in my car if you want. It will be faster is you would like." and Ocean was worried that Eps might actually get ran over by someone else, but he didn't say that out loud.

Edited by wolfsclaw

@, @,  

Eps looks at his friends. He doesn't want to scare anyone again. Who knoes what will happen next? He is sure that whatever happens, that he won't get hurt but he also doesn't want to scare his friends again.

Eps turns his head back to Ocean.

"If Storm and Pinkie Pie approves then we will go with you."

@, @@eps-3-freak,  

"Sure, if you wanna give us a ride to the mall that'd be nice...." Storm said thoughtfully. "Though we're almost there...." He continued, pointing at the mall just a few blocks down the road. "So if you wanna give Eps a ride that's up to him, but I think I'm gonna run over there...." Storm finished with a grin, happy to be able to run at a good speed. Pinkie gasped, "YAYS!" She cried happily, "It's so fun when you run Stormy! kinda like sticking my head out of a train window..." She said excitedly. "It's better when you fly, but that's not an option right now....."

@@,

Eps laughed a little bit and then looked at Ocean with a smile.

"You heard them, we will run the remaining part."

Eps walks to Storm his side and prepares to run.

"Ready when you are. Run as fast as you can, I'll keep up. I have been running for most of my life, don't hold back."

@@eps-3-freak

"Alright..." Storm replied with a smile, "One.... Two..... Three.... GO!" He called before disappearing, leaving behind nothing but a dust-cloud shaped like Storm and Pinkie and a slight dust trail indicating the direction he'd left in. Storm skidded to a stop just before he hit the the door to the mall. "Whoops, a little too close for comfort there..." He said, looking at the door a few inches away from his face. "Again, again!" Pinkie exclaimed with a grin from his back, her hair looking more disheveled than usual.

@,

As soon Storm stopt in front of the mall. The door of the mall opens behind them. Eps steps out of the mall in a relaxed way.

"Too close for comfort indeed, I haven't met someone so fast before in my life. I even almost broke a sweat. We should race more often, who knows how much faster we can get if we train together. I did beat you, but you had a dissadvantage because Pinkie was on your back off course"

Sais Eps with a smile.

@@eps-3-freak

"Cool!" Storm said with a smile, before walking into the mall. "Sounds like fun!" Pinkie giggled, "Yeah, maybe you two should have a flying race sometime?" She suggested, "Pinkie, that's not fair! You know that my top speed is as fast as I can get, yeah so I can break the sounds barrier easily.. But I can never get a better to speed, so if Eps's faster than that he'll win every time. That'd be no fun to either of us..." Storm reminded the pink haired mare-turned-human riding on his shoulders.

@

"Hey, come on. Be a bit more cheerfull. Maybe I was just faster than you because you had Pinkie on your back... and maybe I had some help from black magic... hehe..."

sais Eps with a smile. 

"Sorry, but I am used to using black magic constantly. I use it to approve my speed and strength and even more. I always use it in moments off battle or something. I use it so many times that it just has become a reflex to use it when there is a competition."

@@eps-3-freak

"Not a problem Eps, I was kidding about it not being fun. Though I was serious about my speed, I can never get a better top speed than the one I have now." Storm replied with a smile, "Come with flying too fast, too young I guess... But hey, being able to break the sound barrier without trouble isn't too bad huh? Almost made it the the visible light spectrum, but fell a bit short... All the more credit to Dash for managing it though! Very impressive that she actually shattered it..."

Edited by Storm Shine

@

While the three humans walk through the mall, They still are busy talking.

"That is interesting. Everytime I train I get better in what I train at. That's why my fighting skills and speed always enhance fast. Every little bit builds up expirience and that expirience turns into strength. I got to honest, I actually didn't use a lot of black magic. If I didn't use it, I would arive next to you after 2 seconds. But that doesn't mean that you can't help me to get faster.

But where  were we...? Oh yeah, we were looking for a job... so, uhm... where can I find a job?"

@@eps-3-freak

"Hmmm..." Storm looked around, "It depends what you want to do, most of the 'starting' jobs around here seem to be for cashiers, dishwashers, waiters, and such things..." He said, "Oh Oh! Look!" Pinkie exclaimed, pointing at a help wanted sign plastered onto the window of what looked like a freshly-started jewelry shop. "Maybe you can get a job there! and if not I still wanna see what they have, maybe we can bring something back for Rarity..." Pinkie said happily. Storm shrugged with a smile, "Sure, why not?" He said, walking towards the jewelry shop.

@

Eps walk with them to the jewelry shop.

"Great idea! Hey, maybe I can also sell some of my silver in equestria in this shop."

Eps starts to wonder or the 2 humans beside him know that the necklaces they got in ponyville are actually given by him. Eps wants to keep the secret that he was the eagle in ponyville a secret.

@@eps-3-freak

Pinkie gasped, "You make silver stuffs?! Cool!" She exclaimed, "Stormy and I got some really nice silver necklaces from a very nice eagle..." Pinkie told Eps, pulling the tri-balloon-shaped necklace out of her shirt to show it off. Storm chuckled, "She really likes that necklace, though it was an interesting coincidence that it was shaped like her cutie-mark... Mine's pretty cool too, though I don't normally wear jewelry. But I made an exception for the necklace..." He said, pulling his own out of his shirt.

@

Eps looks at them with a smile, because he is happy that they like them.

"That was a very nice eagle then I assume. But yes, I work with silver but also other types of metal, like gold and more."

Sais Eps with a proud voice.

"That's one of the only things I am good at besides fighting and racing."

@@eps-3-freak

"Cool!" Storm and Pinkie chirped. "I like art and sculpting, but I don't think I've ever tried metal working..." Storm said contemplatively. "Ooo~ You should absolutely try that Stormy!" Pinkie replied happily, nodding her head resolutely. Storm chuckled, "Okay Pinkie, maybe I'll try it sometime..." He agreed.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

First Eps walks straight to shop but when he stands in front of the shop he stops. He stodd still for a few seconds... then he suddenly took a step back and looked at the two suprised faces behind him.

"You know guys, I am not so sure.Maybe it's better to wait and reconsider things first."

@@eps-3-freak

"Well, it's your choice Eps..." Storm said, "Yeah, we aren't gonna force you into anything or anything!" Pinkie chirped, "It's up to you! You always have a choice, remember that..." She told him with a smile. "We can always check out a jewelry shop later anyways...." Pinkie finished.

@,

Eps looks confused.

"I... just... don't know... what to do... I think... I actually never encounterd real humans for longer than 10 years. What if I do something wrong? You two are originally ponies, that's why I have no trouble with you two and that person from the car was also in the pony world before, I sensed that in his aura. But someone who doesn't know about Equestria...."

Eps starts to think.

"Hmmm... I got it!?... I think. I jjust take this job and then go to school. At my job I earn money and at school I can get used to humans. How does that sound?"

@@eps-3-freak

"Sounds Absolutively Smarterrific!" Pinkie exclaimed, throwing her arms into the air to emphasize her enthusiasm. Storm chuckled as Pinkie cartwheeled her arms to regain her balance on his shoulders, absentmindedly reaching a hand up and grabbing one of her wrists to help steady her. "That definitely sounds like a good idea." Storm agreed.

@,

Eps gains a big smile on his face and then sais:

"There is only one problem."

With a bit embarrased voice Eps tells them what the problem is.

"I haven't catched up with school since I went to Equesrtia. If I go to school, I would only get bad marks... unless... I use my black magic to... help me a little bit"

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@eps-3-freak,

Storm shrugged, "Alrighty, what's the problemy-probledee-problem then?" He asked, a bit confused. "As long as it's not harmful or something, then there really shouldn't be much of a problem right?" Storm continued with a smile. Pinkie was nodding along, now performing a handstand on Storm's shoulders. Some people in the crowd were looking at the two ponies-turned human, wondering if they were acrobats or something.

@,

"You see, when I head to school the headmaster will problably look into my profile at the goverment.

If he or she finds out that I have no profile or if my profile sais that I went missing a long time ago, then that would be suspicious.

Could you imagine that someone who dissapeared 10 years ago, all the sudden stands in front of you and wants education in your school.

At least, I suspect that it will happen. Perhaps it won't with any luck, but still..."

@@eps-3-freak

Storm shrugged, "Probably not as weird as two new students appearing out of nowhere with zero records of them kept by any government and enrolling..." He said, "After all, that's what the situation was probably like for me and Pinkie. They were surprisingly agreeable considering the circumstances...." Storm mused aloud.

@

"Alright then. Then I take this job now and afterwards we will look for a school for me. Wait here, I'll be back soon."

Eps enters the jewelry shop and dissapears behind the doors.

10 Minutes later Eps comes back, out of the jewelry shop.

"Great news! I got the job and they also allow me to sell some of my own products but they get 50% of the profit.

I do earn a lot if I sell them so it doesn't matter to me. Now we just need to find a school so I can get used to humans.

I felt so strange when I was with normal humans."

Edited by eps-3-freak