Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@, @@eps-3-freak,

Skyla was tackled to the ground from behind. "Whoa!" she yelped suddenly as somepony knocked into her. She recognized the voice. "Oh, hi Pinkie."

She craned her neck to see Storm walk out of the bushes. "I'm okay. Somepony just stole my necklace," she explained quickly.

She took Pinkie's hoof and got up. "Thanks."

She turns to Eps. "Oh, okay. Thanks for getting it back for me," she said gratefully.

@Midnight Snowfall, @Storm Shine.

Eps realises that the speel was still casted on Skyla. Eps makes the curse dissapear and takes of his hoody.

His eyes, face and hair becomes visible.

"Hey, no problem. What's your name and where are you headed. Is it someplace I know?"

@@eps-3-freak,@,  

Storm realized that Skyla probably wanted some help with the conversation... After all, she probably didn't want to seem crazy or something by saying she was searching for portals to another world and stuff. "Hey Skyla, I forgot to remind you..." Storm started, giving a facehoof to make him seem exasperated at himself. "Pinkie and I already got that plant, It's back at the cloud house..." He said. "You can use that one so you don't have to go searching around the Everfree..." Storm told her, figuring that he could use his magic necklace/bracelet thing to help her get home.

@Storm Shine, @Midnight Snowfall.

"Well, in that case I will stick with you till I am sure that the guy who stole your necklace is not after you anymore. You never know or he will steal something from you again."

Eps thinks inhimself.

"Come on! Show me the way to the human world already. I have no proof that she is the one who is traveling between worlds but she is the most suspicious person I have encounterd yet.

She might be my only way home. I just need to find excuses so I can stick with her, so she can show me the way to the human world. If I have no option left, I'll just explain my past, she might  help me when she knows..."

(OOC: Sorry I was gone. Haven't been able to reply because my internet was acting wonky, finally had someone take a look at it today and hopefully fixed it)

Blackheart had been trying to follow all this and his brain finally caught up. "Well I guess I will take my leave then." Blackheart said quietly and slowly backed away from everypony. He was feeling awkward. He never did well in groups of ponies. Besides he still needed to find that thief that had impersonated him. He was suspicious of Eps, but he wouldn't call the pony out on it. At least not yet, anyway. Blackheart started to turn back to sugarcube corner.

@, @@eps-3-freak,

Skyla turned to Storm. "Oh, okay, thanks," she said, mocking gratitude.

She heard the other pony say he was coming. "That's okay. I don't think the thief will come back. He caught me off guard at that moment. If he dies come back, I'll be ready," she said, thinking back to the large headache she got when he stole the necklace.

@Midnight Snowfall, @Storm Shine.

"But what if you don't watch out for a second and he does steal it again. come on, you can never be too carefull."

Eps thinks inhimself:

"Come on. Don't make me do it. Why are you being so difficult?... Oh... I got it... she is trying to make sure that I do not find the human world... well, if I have no option left, I will tell her the truth."

@@eps-3-freak, @,

"I'm pretty sure he won't come back after a failed attempt. Besides, I'll be going with Storm and Pinkie. Right guys?" Skyla asked the couple.

"Anyway, I have to go get that plant. So I'll see ya around," she said quickly, flying in the direction of Storm's house and gesturing them to follow.

@,  @@eps-3-freak,

Storm smiled and waved, "Bye-bye Mr. Red & Black pony!" He said as Pinkie hopped on his back, "Maybe we'll see you later!" She commented happily. Storm took to the air after Skyla, Pinkie firmly riding on his back. "To the house-place!" Pinkie cried out dramatically, thrusting a single hoof in the general direction of Storm's home.

@Storm Shine, @Midnight Snowfall

Eps stood there alone... talking to himself while looking at the ground:

"I guess... I'll never get home.... unless.... no... I can't do that to anyone."

A figure in a black coat appeared in front of Eps but it wasn't his Shadow. The figure weared a hoody so his face wasn't visible.

Eps looks at him with a mean look and sais:

"aww... great... it's you. What? are you trying to convience me now that I must use violence to get back home?"

The figure just stood there, not saying a word.

Eps sighs and sais:"Fine... but only as last option, until that moment I stick to my original plan. What do you think shall I follow them?"

The figure once again just sood there, saying nothing but still Eps understood what he was telling him.

"Maybe... I guess there is nothing wrong with that."

The figure walks away and Eps was left alone once again.

After the figure left, Eps ran to a spot where no one could see him and transformed into a eagle.

Eps in his eagle form flew up high in the sky and used his eagle vision to track down the way that the ponies went.

Eps found out where they went and flew in that direction but he kept a little distance between him and the ponies.

@

"So... What was that all about?" Storm asked, flying up beside Skyla. "Yeah, that guy really seemed to wanna follow you...."  Pinkie commented curiously. "So were you trying to go back home?" She asked Skyla, raising an eyebrow. "Because you know that you could use Stormy's magic necklace/armband thingy to get back, right?" Pinkie reminded the female human turned pegasus.

@,

"I don't know. I was about to go into the portal until a pony stole my necklace and sent me on a while goose chase," Skyla explained to them.

"Yeah, that'll probably my method home now, since that weird pony might still be there, camped in the bushes or something."

@

"That's an odd adventure.." Storm commented thoughtfully, "Wonder who stole your necklace... and why..." He hummed, lost in thought. "Well it's great that you're okay, and that you didn't end up attacked by Timberwolves or something!" Pinkie said cheerfully, smiling at Skyla.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"That's true," Skyla replied to Pinkie's comment. She looked up at the sun, and cursed herself for getting distracted by some thief. She needed to go home soon, otherwise people back home will notice her missing.

"I wish I could stay here..." she said aloud, and mostly to herself.

Eps is still observng the ponies from a distant in his eagle form.

While talking out loud he sais:

"Sjees... what are they talking about? I need to have proof that they are the once traveling through worlds and as soon I am sure it's them, I just have to wait till they are back and then I will make them show me the way home... or I could jump in now and tell them my story"

Eps hears a noise and looks to his side. The figure in the coat appeared next to him.

Eps sais to the figure:

"No, not yet."

Eps looks back at the ponies while the figure dissapears.

@

"That'd be great!" Pinkie exclaimed happily, jumping to stand on Storm's head before pausing. "But... I think your family and friends would miss you.." She said thoughtfully, tapping a hoof to her chin. "Yeah, wouldn't want to end up worrying anypony...." Storm chipped in, "Feel absolutively free to visit us at any time though!" He continued with a cheerful smile.

@,

"Huh? Oh, yeah, thanks guys," Skyla said, smiling back. She only just realized she voiced her thoughts out loud, again. She saw Storm's house up ahead and landed on his porch, waiting for the two to catch up.

She rummaged through her bag, forgetting it was even there. She saw that nothing was gone from there, and felt relieved.

@

"Did you want a mug of cider, or maybe some chocolate zucchini cake before you go?" Storm called to Skyla from where he was rummaging around the kitchen. "Oo~, Marshmallow!" He exclaimed, throwing said marshmallow into the air, only for Pinkie to snatch it before it could fall into his mouth. "Mm~ Isth gwood!" She said, happily chewing on the sugary treat.

Edited by Storm Shine

Black had woken up and sensed a presence nearby and looked farther it was a necklace. 'No wonders it's Skyla's' Black thought. Black quickly teleported it to himself then teleported himself to Skyla.

"I believe this is yours" Black told Skyla giving it to her.

@@,

"Umm, I'll pass. I need to go-" Skyla cut off before seeing a pony appear before her. She screamed from not expecting the pony. "Where did you come from? Who are you and how do you know me?" she asked the strange pony she's never seen in her life. She looked at the necklace in his hoof. "How'd you get my necklace?!"

"Those questions are not to be answered only to find out" Black had just recited a thing he told a pony he'd said it to that was like Skyla but not exactly like her. He teleported away and was now in a cavern he set up. But wait another magical presence it was Eps he was using black magic. But this wasn't new there had been several hidden cases of it so he teleported to Eps.

Blackheart was walking down a path leading out of ponyville. He hummed a somber tune to himself.

It was an ancient barbarianpony's warsong as he had made his last stand with his fellows before being overwhelmed by some foe. Blackheart had been honored the day he had found the slightly burnt, ancient paper that had retold the story and of the song sung by that brave pony. It was a beautiful song if sung properly, but given that he couldn't sing he preferred to hum it.

Blackheart's bags were full of fresh supplies and he had heard word of an ancient ruin in the everfree forest that was rumored to belong to some ancient and powerful unicorn. It would no doubt be guarded by magical traps if it should exist. He contemplated this all as he strode down the road to the everfree. He didn't notice his surroundings as his mind was deeply contemplating what lay in store for him.

@The Shadow Stallion

Black quickly teleported back to the ruins he had been protecting checking over every one of the algorithms. This spell had to work and protect the ruin which he called home there. He checked the spell by at first summoning 20 guards which worked before he quickly dispelled them he then tried again by testing 200 guards and again it worked but dispelled them. This time he tried something different the mist lights and they worked clearly. Everything made into the spell was made with light or dark mist so the guards were made out of dark mist and the lighting in the mist lights were made of light mist. He turned and started walking into the ruin feeling the presence of Blackheart

@Storm Shine @Midnight Snowfall

Eps was still focusing on the ponies until he lost  his focus by some sort energie.

The figure was back... once again just standing there.

"Fine."

The figure dissapeared again.

Eps transforms into himself and walk right up to the 3 ponies while saying out loud:

"Hey, this isn't the everfree forest. What are you doing here?"

Before anyone could react to what he said Eps started to talk again.

"I know what you are doing here. I sensed what you are since I saw you and I want to ask you or you want to take me with you to the human world and don't play dumb with me. I can sense a part human in your aura."