Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@Storm Shain @Midnight Starfall

some ponys look at chain with a shocked look "I...I didn't mean it!" some shot daggers out of there eyes at him chain thoult he over stayed his welcome and ran away over to the forest near ponyville seeing the forge the overs where talking about and thinks that could be a good place to hide

"Follow the numbers, Grab the bottle, Press button. Got it. I'll be back in a moment."

Eps takes the watch while closing his eyes. He starts to feel the same singal as the singal that the watch uses to locate the house.

"Found it"

Eps starts to rush in the direction from where the singal was coming from, but to be sure, he still watches the numbers on the watch while running.

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@Yoshikupo,@@Midnight Starfall,  

Storm managed to chuckle at Skyla's words, "Heh, good to know..." He said from his position which was once again, on the ground. "Hey has anypony seen where Chain ran off to?" Pinkie asked curiously, "Hmm?" Storm sat up. "Hey, yeah... Where is Chain, he was here just a minute ago..." He questioned, not seeing the pony in question anywhere.

@Storm Shine @Midnight Starfall

"I know that I cant give up but this has never happened before...is it natural...I don't think it is from the looks they gave me I need to control this power better, I did some fire like magic it felt like i have done it a million times before but why?" *looks at his cutie mark again* "this world must have some kind...magic to it, to everyone here." see's a bunch of supplies in the forge "I might as well make something to get my thoults clear" *Chain starts to make and repair many thing*

@, @@Yoshikupo,

"He's gone? I didn't even notice," Skyla said, realizing after she said it that it sounded rude. "Oh, sorry, didn't meant to come off as rude.."

She still had cotton candy in her mane, which really started to annoy her. She looked out the window, realizing it was already late. "Time sure flies when you're having fun.."

Edited by Midnight Starfall

"Okay I'll just wait for you to get back" said Black unfreezing "Well now I'll just get some tasks done" Black pulled out the real watch and teleported into his own reality inside the watch "ahh" Black picked up some coconut milk and transformed the reality inside his watch into a nice sunset and a beach. He then erased all of his files on his pony profile and vanished from existence and was now just inside his watch's reality with the watch inside it.

(OOC: No worries he will return when the new posts come on the rp)

Edited by EB Creations

(well I have to continue this story line somehow)

*after a long time of making these things Chain see's that time has flown right by and it is now night time* "hm must have been doing this for a long time better head home" *chain is about to go throw the grandfather clock back to his home "some sleep could do me some good" *Chain go's to bed"

Edited by yoshikupo

Black gets put of the watch and teleports over to Chain. "Hello" Black says from behind scaring Chain. Black starts building a fire and makes a tent appear out of no where and goes in as the tent starts expanding on the inside but the outside is the same but the inside has expanded to the size of a pony house. Black starts putting up items "Do you want to come on in" Black asks Chain.

@EB Creations

"what the heck?" chain said and then thoult if I go throw the portal now this pony will know about me "ok sure I will stay in this...how did it get this big? oh...right..magic anyway thanks for doing this for me since I don't have a house yet by the way whats your name my name is Chain Brace"

Edited by yoshikupo

Eps Arives at the place where needs to be.

"Alright this is supose to be the spot. Now, how do I come in?"

Eps looks around to find a way in.

"Got it"

Eps flys into a window that was left open. Eps starts to search for  what he is looking for.

"No.... no.... that's it not either... Aha, got it!"

Eps grabs the bottle he was searching for.

"Use the watch to return to the spot huh?... hmmm.... I geuss I can... but...."

Eps closes his eyes to sense Black.

"Something changed, I better go there by myself or should I... I better go there by myself"

Eps senses that someone else is with Black.

"Strange, what is he doing and who is that one with him?"

Eps rushes in quick speed and stops in front of Black and Chain Brace.

@@Midnight Starfall,

Storm noticed the sky darkening and after helping Pinkie clean up the party aftermath, decided to head home, "Alrighty Pinkie, see you again tomorrow!" He said happily. "Okie Dokie Lokie! See you tomorrow Stormy!" Pinkie replied, giving him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Come on Skyla, let's head to my house and I'll get you set up in one of the guest rooms." He told the Ponified Human, walking out of Sugarcube corner and waiting for her to do the same.

"Well hi Chain my name is Black oh and Eps this is Chain thing is I decided to camp out here and sensed you but why I'm camping out here is I'm waiting until Celestia restores my name files I kind of wiped them out of the system" said Black confusing both of the ponies.

@EB Creations @eps-3-freak

Chain looked puzzled and then finally said to him self "do these ponys have tech?" and then asked "do you mean to say this celestia has technolagy?" Chain the realized that those kind of questions can get him cualt by these ponys wierd they may be but stupid I don't think so

"uhm... alright... I got what you asked for. I hope those files aren't lost forever like mine."

Eps looks at chains.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Eps. I would like to tell you my background story but I geuss I will only bore you when I do."

Eps hands over the bottle to Dark.

"Thanks Eps" says Black dumping the containments of the bottle on the floor inside of the house "Okay now anyone who is in this house Earth pony and Pegsi included can use magic as long as their inside this house so I think you should go over to the book named 'Magic and Stability' then once you read it I recommend getting out some spell books and reading a few of the spells to help you get stabilized with magic Eps, I know Chain can stabilize his magic easily though. Oh and Chain we don't tech right now but I'm just using really advanced magic."

Edited by EB Creations

@,

"Alright," Skyla said, starting to walk out of Sugarcube Corner. "Thanks for the party, Pinkie!" she called over her shoulder, and followed Storm out.

She grabbed her bag she set at the door at the beginning of the party and slung it over her back, checking to see if she had everything.

@@Midnight Starfall

"Alrighty then, this way to the house!" Storm happily informed Skyla, lifting off into the sky and beginning to fly towards his house. He looked back at Skyla every few minutes, making sure to keep to a good pace so he wouldn't leave her behind. "Okie Dokie, here we are!" Storm exclaimed, landing on his cloud porch and opening the door. "You can pick which room you want, there's two guest rooms at the end of the hall over there." He told Skyla, pointing a hoof towards the aforementioned hall.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Skyla took off and followed him to his house. She kept a steady pace behind him.

She landed on his fluffy porch after he did, and walked in after him. She looked down the hall he pointed to. "Alright, thanks for letting me stay for the night," she said politely, walking down the hall and picking a room.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"No problem!" Storm called after her before walking into the kitchen. He opened his fridge, showing it to be stocked almost completely full of whipped cream and apple cider. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Storm called out to his guest. "I've got a bunch of stuff for both!"

@,

"I'm okay, thanks," Skyla said after setting her stuff down on the bed and walking out to join him. "Nice house you have here."

She looked at the fluffy walls and felt the softness under her hooves. "If only pegasi can walk on clouds, how does Pinkie get up here, assuming Pinkie comes here?"

@@Midnight Starfall

"Thanks!" Storm replied, happy for the compliment. "Oh, Pinkie? She's had Twilight cast a cloud-walking spell on her... I have a cloud staircase on the house for when she visits, and Twilight has been working on a more permanent version of the spell.." He informed Skyla happily. "She's told us that the permanent version's almost finished too!" Storm said with a big smile, coming out of the kitchen holding a tray on his back filled with muffins and cider mugs. Putting the tray on his coffee table, Storm took a seat on his cloud couch and grabbed one of the cider mugs.

"magic can really do alot of things cant it... welll might as well learn more magic while I am here *he picks up a book and starts to read* "this spell looks cool its called goldify so I can turn things into gold and heres another for iron, silver, ruby, dimond its pretty cool...wait whats this one its smuged"

"A way that pegasi can use magic huh? Did you know that this is not the only way for pegasi to use magic?"

Sais Eps while looking for the book.

"There is a old magic art that is ussuable for both Unicorn and Pegasi but it is forbidden to used by anyone. You know what I am talking about don't you? Black magic and sometimes known as Dark magic or evil magic."

Eps looks at Black.

"Magic that can only be used by people who has given in to the dark. It is very different from Unicorn and Alicorn magic and also more dangerous."

Eps starts to search for the book again.

Edited by eps-3-freak

@Pink Brook

Domino woke up, yawning as he crawled out of bed. Going over to his closet, he put on his clothes and headed to the kitchen. After eating a hearty meal, he grabbed his red glasses from the nearby shelf. Closing his eyes and focusing, he felt a brief surge of magic and watched as a portal slowly opened before him. Sighing, he walked through.

"I hate walking through these damn things. Always makes my stomach ache. Unicorns are lucky they don't to deal with this sh-OW!"

Domino fell over as he tripped over something lumpy, his now equine boy hitting the ground rather painfully. Looking back to see what tripped him, he saw it was a young pegasus, fast asleep on the ground before him, in PJ's no less. Scowling, he picked himself up and walked to her, poking a hoof at her side.

"Hey, wake up! Wake up! Don't ignore me!"

"Yea Dark Magic is pretty easy at least to me and Chain smudged is a very complicated spell but with this spell inside the tent the most complicated spells even for alicorn's are easy inside this tent so smudged is like if you pick up an item and cast the spell with magic it just smudges it against physics but I suggest if you want a complex spell do search up World Rip which creates a rip in space and time so there's a little bend through dimensions or maybe you could just search up the spell named The Most Complicated Spell Ever but of course to cast it you need to know Black Magic so you can infuse Black and White Magic together and other types or magic so once you find it read everything it says to read then cast it" said Black.